Hate U Love U

Hate U Love U

                       Genie just sit on the bed while reading comic. Then, she laugh when read it. Suddenly, her appa enter her room.
"Appa?" Genie was looking at her appa and smile sweetly. KyuHyun walking toward Genie's bed and sit behind Genie.

"Genie-sshi, what are you doing ?" ask KyuHyun while smile to her daughter.
"Hmm...read conic , appa.." answer Genie and smile back to her appa.
"Ouh...Genie,, don't want take dinner this night ?"
"Gwenchana, appa..I'm still full..Hehe.."
"Full ? Hmm,, you didn't eat yet, so how can you already full, Genie ?" ask KyuHyun again.
"Molla..But i don't want take my dinner tonight..I will wake up in midnight if i'm hungry soon..Ne? "
"Arraseo...Appa want eat first...Your ahjusshi already wait me at the kitchen..Paipai,Genie.." said KyuHyun . Then,he leave her daughter room.
 
'Hmm...Appa, mianhae...I'm hungry, but i'm afraid about school tomorrow..' sigh Genie. Genie keep continue read her comic. Sometime she laugh. Then, just smile. The clock already 1 a.m. But she still can't sleep. Haha ! Genie never sleep early. For her 2 a.m still night. Not midnight.

 'Aiishh ! I don't want go to school tommorow..Jinja !!' sigh Genie. Then, she swtch off the lamp and sleep.

The nice morning. All bird are singing sweetly in the good morning. Yesung was walking to her niece's room. When he stand in front of the door, he smile. Yesh ! Read the signboard that hanging at the door. 'Sowoneul Marhaebwa'. Yesung continue enter the room. Genie still sleep in comforter with her lovely Rilakkuma. Yesung step on to Genie's bed and waking up her.

"Genie ! Wake up..Already morning..Don't want going to school ?? Faster ! "
"Ahjusshi..My tummy really pain now.." answer Genie while crying.
"Mwo ? Wae ? Jinjayo??" ask Yesung non-stop.
"Dae..I think it's because i don't eat anything yesterday..Jebal..Can't i absent the school today?"
"Arraseo..Just rest here , ne..I will take a medicine to you.." Yesung leave the room to take a medicine.

'Aiishh ! JInja ! Why suddenly it really sick. I just want fake sick, not real sick ! But...I'm safe ! I will not be that Innocent Man's maid !' sigh Genie .Genie looking at the calendar on her table. Yup ! It was the time for this month !! Then, she continue sleep to cover her pain.

'Mian Sehunnie the crazy boy..I absent today' sigh Genie while smile happily.