Hate U Love U

Hate U Love U

At the compound of school...


"Yaa!! Let me go.. !!" shout Genie.

 Sehun just smile and pull Genie'd hand to follow him. He let Genie's hand when they're already under the shade tree. Sehun still queit without talking to Genie ! Also didn't explain to Genie what happen ! Genie look at her hand. Yesh ! It's already turn to red ! Red skin at hand ! Genie look at Sehun with mad face.

"Sehun-sshi ! Explain at me why you said like that ! I'm not you girl ! I'm just your maid...for 1 week.." Said genie then pout.
"Okay ! Stop yelling at me now ! If i'm not said that you're my girl..Maybe that girl already fight with you ! You want fight with her, huh ? You can't ! " explain Sehun with loudly voice.
"I don't care if i was fighting with her... !! But i can accept your word ! " mad Genie at Sehun.
"Alright ! If you want said truthly about us to her..Just go ! Don't ever tell me if you're going to displince room or hospital after fight with her ! " Shout Sehun to Genie.
 
Genie is so speechless when hear Sehun's word. 'This boy is really...........' sigh Genie. Suddenly, she can't cover her mad and scare when Sehun yell loudly to her. She's crying while she looking to Sehun. Sehun also looking at Genie.

'Genie is crying ? OMO~' sigh Sehun. Sehun didn't know why he can't look Genie cry like that. Sehun suddenly feel sorry to Genie. Genie still looking at him. With her beautiful eyes and crying like cute kids. 'Yaa !! Why i'm praise her, huh ? AHH ! She's my enemy, okay !' sigh Sehun again. His ego won't lose. But he can't cover his eyes for looking Genie in cry.

"Yaa !! Stop cry ... Why you cry, huh ?" Sehun looking to Genie who still look at him.
"You.......you.....you...You're yelling on me..I'm scare if someone yelling, shout or something like that to me..." said Genie slowly. She still can't stop crying.
"Hurr,, mianhae..i don't anything if you're like that..." Sehun keep looking Genie.
"Dae... I'm going back to class now.." said Genie .
"Genie-sshi, this...for you...wipe your tears.." Sehun give a handkerchief to Genie.

Genie just take it and running back to class. Sehun just sigh . 'Aiishh ! This is my weakness..I can't look a girl crying in front of me..Even Genie is my enemy..She's still a girl !'