Hate U Love U

Hate U Love U

                                Genie woke up at 9 a.m after she fell sleep again. Genie hold her tummy and enter the bathroom. After done prepare herself, Genie leave her room and going to the kitchen. No one in house except Yesung ahjusshi or his nickanme,Buble. Buble name was given by his fans , ELF . Yesung was clean up the kitchen. Genie run to his ahjusshi and hug him.

"Ahjusshi...!! Good morning..Genie was so...Hungry now.." said Genie while smile.
"Good morning...Hungry ? Hmm.... sit there..Ahjusshi will prepare a late breakfast to you.."
"Dae..Ahjusshi,, why not going to SM building yet ? Don't have any work there? " ask Genie and sit at the table.
"I will going to work at 10 a.m...They all already take my work there..Hmm..Wanna follow me to SM building ?" ask Yesung while put a plate on table and put a sandwich on the plate.
"Hurr...Okay ! I wanna going there too..About my tummy, it's already fine now...Let's go ! Haha."
"Yaa!! Eat first..Haha." Said Yesung then smile to his hyper active niece.
Genie just smile and continue eat her late breakfast.

                                      After done breakfast, Genie and Yesung going to SM building together. Yesung bring Genie meet all SM idol. Genie looks so happy when meet SNSD or Girl's Generation group. Yesh ! She like it because SNSD have song that same like Genie's name ..


                                    When meet Super Junior at waiting room, Genie sit behind his appa. KyuHyun get confiused with his daughter. Genie absent school because of sick. But, she can come to SM building without sick.

"Genie...You absent school because of sick or what ? " ask KyuHyun.
"Hurm ? Of course because of my tummy sick..But now, it's already fine..Hehe."
"Jinja ? Good then..You should just take a rest...Don't be so active like monkey, ne.." KyuHyun joke to Genie.
"Yaa !! Appa-ah !Haha."  Genie mad while laugh.

Genie just laugh when she play at SM building. Yesh ! Too much enjoy without thinking about school and her enemy, Sehun ! 'Whoa ! First day be maid, i'm already absent..so, i have 6 days more to go..Fighting , Genie-sshi ! ' sigh Genie and smile happily.