Hate U Love U

Hate U Love U

Genie enter the van and sit at the back seat. Beside her , it was Sehun wearing cap on the head. Sehun just queit and close his eyes. Genie didn't know if he sleep or not.

"This crazy man..Jinja !!" Genie just sit while looking to outside.
"I know what are you said to me...I'm not deaf , okay.." Sehun open his eyes and looking Genie with  his blur face.

Genie was shock when heard Sehun word. Genie just keep looking outside. Don't want care about Sehun. 'How can he hear it ...Aiish ! I think he's sleeping, but he's can hear my voice..He's talking in sleep ??' sigh Genie and keep looking at outside.
Genie feel that the journey to school was too long today. Not like usually, she have being block by this van . This van who her sit in now !


                         Finally, Sehun and Genie already arrive at Kirin Art High School. The van stop in front of the gate. Genie get out from van and leave Sehun. Sehun just looking to Genie with annoying face. 'What the silly girl...! She's my maid but leave me here !' sigh Sehun. Sehn quickly run to catch Genie.

"Genie-sshi ! You forget what will you do as my maid ? " ask Sehun.
"Dae ~ I know..." said Genie with cute face of pouting.
"So, just walk behind me...Don't ever you walking in front me or beside me ! Arra? " Sehun give his annoying smile again.
"Ye, Mr. Sehun ! " answer Genie.
"Good , my maid.." said Sehun then walking towards.
"Yeah ! I'm always good ! Just you don't know that i was so good ! " said Genie and mehrong at Sehun.
"I heard it, my maid ! " shout Sehun that already leave Genie alone.

'Aiiishh ! He heard it again !' sigh Genie . Then, she run to her class.

In the class,,

                           Many girl looking strangly to Genie. Genie don't know why they all look like that to her. Genie just sit at her own table. Sehun still not enter to the class. He's going to toilet with Kai. Yesh ! That kind and handsome Kai ! Opss ! Praise Kai again ! Hehe.

Suddenly, A girl was walking and standing in front Genie. Her look to Genie with mad face.

"Heyy, Genie ! You think  , who you're , huh ?" Mad that girl.
"Dae ?"
"Haha..Pretend you don't know anything , ne ? " Ask that girl. Then, she laugh. Hoo~ that was fake laugh.
"Ani..I don't understand what do you said...Explain to me, please..." answer Genie.
"Okay... ! First, why you come to school with Sehun ? Wanna be his girl or what ? " Ask that girl without stop.
"Ahh ! Sehun again! You're in misunderstandind with me and Sehun..We're not...."
"Aiishh ! Misunderstanding ?? Just explain it ! " mad that girl.
" Okay... I'm just her.........."

Sehun enter the class and walking to Genie and that girl.

"She is my girl......" Sehun continue Genie word.

The girl shock with Sehun's word. All student in that class also shock with Sehun's statements. Genie also shock when heard it. She was speechless and can't said anything. Kai, who also standing beside Sehun , also shock and didn't talk anything about it. In shock !

"So, do you have problem with it ? " Ask Sehun. 

The girl was speechless. She can't answer Sehun's question.

"Looks like you don't have problem with it , right ? So...go back to your own place ! " said Sehun with annoying smile. Then , he pull Genie hand and out from the class. Genie just following where is Sehun went. She get confiuse with Sehun now !

Kai still standing without talk. He still shock with Sehun reaction. Mr.Kang enter the class, all student quickly sit at their own place. Kai also. Kai sit and take ou the book. He can't focus to Mr.Kang subject.

'Did it was true ? Genie and Sehun are in............Arrgh! ' sigh Kai.