Hate U Love U

Hate U Love U

in the classroom..

                        Sehun just sit with mad face. Sometime he pout and looking at outside. 'Aiiishh ! Why Kai be friend with that silly girl ? They're look so close !' sigh Sehun. He just sit in the class alone. All student are in canteen now. Yesh ! It was break time.

Suddenly, Kai and Genie enter the class together. Genie look at Sehun that in mad now. Kai walk towards Sehun and sit in front of Sehun.

"Sehun-sshi, don't want eat..??" Ask Kai to Sehun.

Sehun just keep looking to Genie with his mad face. 'AIishh ! This girl is my maid ! Why she go to canteen with Kai ?!' sigh Sehun.

"Sehun-sshi ! Are you okay ?" Ask Kai again.
"Dae...Err...I'm in mood to eat now..Hehe.."answer Sehun and keep looking at Genie.

Genie just look at down when Sehun keep looking her with mad face. 'Mwo yaa !? What he want ! Look at me like that ...Just make me scare ...' sigh Genie slowly.

"Jinja ? Wae ? Let me buy you a drink...Wait me, ne..." said Kai . Then, he was going to canteen for buy a drink to Sehun.

                               After Kai out the class, Sehun stand and walkin towards Genie. Genie just show her blur face. 'Who care if you want to mad at me with your mad face !' sigh Genie. Sehun keep looking at Genie with his mad face. His face already turn red !

"You're Kai's maid or my maid , huh ?" Ask Sehun.
"Err....Appa's maid.." answer Genie with blur face.
"Repeat again !!" said Sehun while smile.

Genie shock when look at Sehun's smile. The way of him smile. Yesh ! It's cute. But for Genie, it was smile without reason. Like crazy people.

"Err.....I know...I was your maid, maid , maid ! " answer Genie.
"Good ! You still remember that you're my maid..."
"Yes..I'm too good to be your maid...!! " yell Genie to Sehun.
"Yaa !! Stop yell to me..If you yell to me, i will faint ! " Sehun look at Genie .
"Mwo ? Are you try to follow my style , huh ? "
"Actually...Ne ! " Answer Sehun with his annoying smile.
"Mwo yaa ?! Eiishh..So, what should i do now to be your maid ? " Ask Genie.
"Arr..This..." Sehun give a book to Genie.
"Physic note ?" Ask Genie.
"Dae...Can you read it ? PHYSIC NOTE ! So, you have to copy all note from your book , then write down to my book..Arraseo ?"
"Mwo??!! Yaa !! " Shout Genie.
"Wae ? Just do it...Miss.Hana will start the lesson soon...Faster do it, ne..Fighting , my Genie ! " said Sehun .Then, he was going out from class.

'Aiisshh ! If i can, i wan't pull his hair ...ERRRGHH !!' sigh Genie .Then, she start copy Physic note for Sehun. Yesh ! Even hard, she have do it too !

Without Genie know, Sehun was looking her from out of class. Sehun just smile when look at Genie. 'How hard it is...Haha !' Sehun then continue going to canteen.