Hate U Love U

Hate U Love U

The next day..

                                 Genie wake up early. She smile and looking at window. The sky already bright . 'Aiishh ! Why it's not raining today..?? I wanna see a rainbow after raining..Eiissh ! I have to thankful what going on today..' sigh Genie. Then, she go to bathroom for bath.

                                  After bath, Genie leave her room and going to kitchen. Yesh ! SungMin , RyeoWook, Yesung, KyuHyun , LeeTeuk and SiWon already wake up and they're in kitchen now. Genie smile to her ahjusshi and sit at the table.

"Ahjusshi...Good morning..What will we eat this morning??" Ask Genie.
"Good Morning.." all ahjusshi smile to Genie.
"Pasta ...strawberry on it..." said KyuHyun.
"Whoa ! Nice..Who made it ? Appa?" ask Genie again.
"Ne...Appa made it...with LeeTeuk hyung.."
"Errr....." Genie bite her lips.
"Don't tell me that you won't eat my pasta ! Arra? Haha.." KyuHyun laugh.
"Err..Hehe...Did it feel weird, appa ? " Ask Genie with smile.
"Of course ! Haha, " answer KyuHyun and LeeTeuk.
"Ouh..Okay..Haha.." Genie start to eat the pasta.

'Whoa ! It was delicious...Jinja ! Daebak appa and ahjusshi ! Haha.' sigh Genie while eat the pasta. DongHae, EunHyulk and Shindong enter the kitchen and sit together for eat breakfast.

"Genie-shhi , It was delicious or not ? " ask LeeTeuk.
"It was amazing ! " Genie smile sweetly
"Of course , Genie..Because have strawberry on it..Haha." Eunhyuk and DongHae laugh.

After done breakfast, like usually, Genie kiss her appa and ahjusshi cheeks then, walking to school.

"Aiiisshh ~ Why today it was not raining today...I wanna see a rainbow !!" Genie pout and make a sad face.
"My maid was alone again ! " Sehun suddenly walking beside Genie.
"Yaa !! You again ! " Genie just make blurr face.
"Haha..I always here when my maid alone..Haha.." said Sehun then laugh.
"Mwo yaa ?! Sehun, gaja ! We will late going to school later..." Genie pull Sehun's hand and step towards.

In the school..

"Whoa ! Good job ! You're not late , Genie..Haha ! " said Genie then smile.
"Yaa !!! Nado..." Sehun smile to Genie.
"Hurm ? Ne..So, what should i do as your last maid ? " Ask Genie.
"Dae..Later, i will give you a work..Just wait.." Sehun going to his own place.

Genie also sit when Miss Hana enter the class. The lesson start. Genie just focus to the subject that Miss Hana was teach. Sehun just looking to Genie. He can't focus to Miss Hana subject. 'Aiishh ! Genie-ah ! Why my heart said that i won't leave you..?? ' sigh Sehun then he fall in sleep on his table. Kai just smile look at Sehun. He think , he know why Sehun like in trouble now. Yesh! Because today is Genie's last day be his maid. After it end, Genie will not be Sehun's maid anymore.

The bell is ringing. Break time !

Kai stand up and decide to accompany Genie to break with him. But, Sehun stand up quickly and walking to Genie.

"Genie-sshi, let's go to canteen..As your last job ...Haha.." Sehun smile and cute laugh.
"ERRRGH ! Don't want ! "
"Jebal ..." Sehun pout.
"Don't make that face..Arraseo..Gaja ! " said Genie.
"Yeay ! Wae ? You love my face ? Haha.." Sehun laugh again.
"Aiisshh ! Just make me go insane talk with this crazy people..." Said Genie and leavee Sehun alone.

At the canteen..

"Genie-sshi, what do you want to eat ? I will buy for you..But you should pay it.." Ask Sehun.
"Crazy people ! No need...I can buy it by myself.." Genie stand up and going to buy something.
"Aiiisssh ! She lost control ..." sigh Sehun and follow Genie.

'Whatever happen later, i should confess my love to her...now ! ' sigh Sehun. Kai suddenly come to canteen and looking at Sehun who in look at Genie too.

"Genie-sshi !! If you're not deaf...turn back .." Shout Sehun.

All student in the canteen look at Genie and Sehun. They wonder to know what happen to them. Genie turn back and look at Sehun with blur face.

"Genie......Err...I...I.." Sehun bite his lips.
"Mwo ?? " ask Genie.
"I HEART YOU !!!! Did you hear it ? I HEART YOU ! " shout Sehun loudly.
"Huh ?? " Genie shock when heard it.

Suddenly, her Super Junior family standing beside Sehun and smile to her. Genie get confiuse when look her family there.

"Genie-ah ! Said something ...." shout KyuHyun.
"Genie...I know how your feel now...Just said it..." SungMin and RyeoWook shout to Genie too.
"Ahh..I ...I..." Genie bite her lips.

Sehun step towards Genie. And look deep at Genie's eyes.

"Genie......I have something to you..." Sehun start sing a song of Justin Bieber. Boyfriend song.

                                If i was your boyfriend, never let you go..
                                Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone..      
                                I can be a gentleman, anything you want,,
                                If i was your boyfriend, you'd never let you go,
                                you'd never let you go...

Genie just queit and look at Sehun. 'He's singing to me ? LOL' sigh Genie.

"Genie...Would you be my girlfriend....err...not for 1 week...but...forever...??"  Ask Sehun and give a nice smile to Genie.

Genie look at her Super Junior family, Yesh ! They're smile to her.

"Err..Sehun-ah...." Genie bite her lips.
"Dae ?" Sehun look at Genie.
"Okay.......I HEART YOU TOO, babo ! " said Genie loudly.

Sehun smile and laugh when heard it. He's so happy. He's going to make weird dance like bunny dance. Genie just laugh look at it. Kai also laugh when look at Sehun's reaction. Kyeoptago~

"You're my ANGEL that come into my world..All day with you make my life full of HISTORY about sweet moment of us..Now , i know WHAT IS LOVE....because of you, i know what is it...so, BABY DON'T CRY...because i'm always here with you.." Said Sehun while smile.
"Steel EXO's song ? Haha," ask Genie.
"Haha ! So clever.." said Sehun.
"Only you don't know that i was so clever..." Genie mehrong .
"Really ? Let me ask you math's question..Haha,"
"Yaa !! No.." Genie mad.
"Arraseo, Arraseo...Genie-ah ! Saranghae...Call me yeobo ne,," said Sehun then smile sweetly.
"Nado saranghae, babo namja ! Haha," Genie laugh.

Sehun pout. But when he look at Genie's smile, he also smile and laugh.

' I LOVE HER FOREVER ! ' sigh Sehun.

'Don't ever you hate someone..Especially boys ! Because ...it will be a love story.....' sigh Genie while smile to Sehun.