Hate U Love U

Hate U Love U

KyuHyun walking to her daughter's room. When he standing in front of her daughter's room, he smile . There was a signboard hanging at the door. at the signboard was written 'Sowoneul Marhaebwa'. It means 'Tell Me Your Wish'. And it was Genie song that sing by Girl's Generation. KyuHyun open the door, and he look at a girl who still sleep on the bed while hugging a doll, Rilakkuma. KyuHyun step on towards her daughter's bed.

"Genie-ah ! wake up ! it was late now..wake up !" said KyuHyun to waking her daughter, Genie.
"Ackk~ Appa-ah ! Wait...5 minute more, ne..." said Genie. Then, she continue sleep. KyuHyun be confiuse with her daughter who love sleep.
"Genie-ah ! Wake up or appa will tickling you...?? " shout KyuHyun and smile.
Genie quickly wake up from sleep. She tidy up her bed and going to toilet. KyuHyun just laugh with Genie reaction. He know that Genie didn't like if someone tickling her. KyuHyun faster leaving the room.

After Genie done prepare for going to school,, she running to kitchen for breakfast. When she reach at kitchen, there was her appa, KyuHyun was arrange the plate on the table. Her ahjusshi, SungMin,  RyeoWook, EunHyuk, Yesung , LeeTeuk, Siwon, Shindong and Kangin was also at the kitchen.

"Good morning~~!! " said Genie with happy face.
"Good morning...Gaja, genie ! breakfast first..." said all ahjusshi.
"okay, ahjusshi.." answer Genie and sitting at the table.

             Genie , her appa and all ahjusshi enjoy eating the breakfast together. When done breakfast, Genie kiss her appa cheeks and her all ahjusshi cheeks before going to school. Then, she running out from her house. She afraid if she will late arrive at school.

"Genie...! becareful, ne..." shout KyuHyun.
"Dae !! " answer Genie.

               Genie walking to school quickly. She was study at Kirin Art High School. When reach at school, Genie smiling happily. She glad because not late arrive at school. Genie walking to enter the gate. Suddenly, a big van block her way to enter the school. 'Aiissh ! this van.'sigh Genie. All student especially girls, running to that van and shout like, 'EXO SARANGHAE !!'

Genie just walking enter the gate and through the girls. She heard someone call her at the back, but she doesn't care . She just continue run to her class. Genie afraid if she will late again !