[PG] Agent Ukiss

[PG]Agent Ukiss

Chapter 9

“Thank you officer, I appreciate it.” Kiseop added. The officer nod and walk away. He sighed as he walked in front of the jail cell where two boys, Dak Ho and Jae Sun awaited.
“I’m tired of calling you guys out all the time. If something like this happens again, I’m not gonna let you guys out anymore.”The older guy just rolled their eyes and walked out the door.
“Thank you, Kiseop.” The younger guy stated. Kiseop smiled. The other boy scoffed.
“It’s about time. I thought you’ll abandon us again.” He admit.
“Who told you that I abandoned you guys?” He asked directly. The younger boy answered.
“Its Jung Hee.” Kiseop let out a blow of breathe.
“You really believe him?”
“There hasn’t been anything else to prove that was wrong.”
“Well I’m here now aren’t I?” He commented back. They walked towards the entrance of the prison. The guy stopped halfway. “Then what about those time that we needed you?” He wondered on that thought. Kiseop stop in despair. He can feel the disappointment going through the boys’ mind.
“Well I’ll tell you what. I will never abandon any of you guys. You guys are my brothers, even though not blood brothers, we are brothers for life.”
“Pssh, tell that to someone who does believe you. I have enough with your lies.” The Dak Ho called out and walked off the prison.
“Dak Ho! Wait up!” The younger one, Jae Sun, followed. Kiseop felt the tension in his body rose. He quickly followed the boys.
“Dak Ho,” Kiseop called out. He ignored Kiseop though. Kiseop grabbed a hold of him and turned him around.
“Listen to me!” Kiseop screeched. His loud voice echoed through the area. Strangers were turning around to see what the commotion was. Quickly, Kiseop pushed aside the two boys into an alley.
“I’m sorry if I couldn’t be there for you guys those times. I promise I’ll do my best to protect you both.”
“How do you expect me to believe something ridiculous like that? You’re just gonna lie again and abandon us, as usual.” His eyes enlarged when he said the last two words. Pain struck Kiseop quickly as lightning bolt.
“I never abandon you guys and never will!”
“Would you shut the crap? I have enough of you traitor!”
“Dak Ho!” The Jae Sun cried, “Don’t talk like that to Kiseop! He helped us get out of prison.” The other boy reasoned.
“Only to repay for what he did, Jae Sun. Doesn’t make a difference!”
“But Dak Ho...” The Jae Sun mumbled. Dak Ho turned back to Kiseop aggressively.
“You think you’re so good aren’t you? You think you can change everything that had happened and act as if it never happened? Stop with your annoying explanations. I am tired of listening at you.” He walked away angrily as the boy follow. Kiseop stay quietly as his head look down at the tip of his shoes. He felt frustrated. He can understand the point of view from the little boy. Living in the ghetto side isn’t so easy. Truth and lies live within each other with tragedy and memories. Nothing can surpass the hardships they have to go through. He breathed out.
“Everything isn’t as it seemed Dak Ho. I need you to realize this...please understand...” Kiseop replied. Dak Ho heard his soft murmur and stopped himself. He slowly turned himself back towards at Kiseop.
“No you’re the one who don’t understand!” He shouted at Kiseop’s face. Kiseop’s eyes widen. The boy clutch his fists hard, “You expect us to be like you? As a famous celebrity who’s known for good looks? Look at us! Everyone look at us as if we’re nothing but pests! We were born in the dirt and die in the dirt. Nothing can change that!” He painfully admit. Kiseop looked sincerely into the boy’s face as he quickly looked away. He sighed in dismay.
“Is that what you truly believe?” Kiseop mumbled. The boy angrily looked back at him.
“Prove me wrong.” He spit out. Kiseop sighed. He had enough. No use in explaining.
“You know what? Forget it. I tried helping.” Kiseop stormed out. His temper was rising silently. There’s no use of explaining tings to people who don’t care. The boy was frustrated. He shrieked to Kiseop’s ears.
“So you’re just gonna abandon use like you always do huh? Abandon your own brothers that ever loved you just like always!” The words sprang into his heart. He immediately stopped. His eyes looked at the skies. His fists grew hard. It’s only what he was known for. A traitor; a brother that abandoned his own family. Tears felt hot inside his eyes. He tried not pulling them out. Instead, his eyes went dead as he slowly turned his direction to the boys. Those cold eyes shocked the boys.
“No, you’re wrong. It’s you that abandoned yourselves.”

************
AJ walked into the dorm. He still felt a bit shaky after what he heard at the coffee house. He wondered who those people truly were. Who was Hwa Young? He was aggravated when he came into the room. Dong Ho was bouncing a small bouncing ball to the wall and back at him. He sprang up a smile as he notice AJ coming.
“Annyeong Hyung! Where have you been?” He smiled.
“Uh nowhere really.” He answered.
“Oh really? You been gone for a while now? Where exactly did you went?” He questioned AJ. AJ looked at him.
“Why do you want to know?” AJ wondered. Dong Ho shrugged with a smile.
“No reason.” AJ suspiciously looked at Dong Ho. He noticed a sly smile on the boy’s face.
“What’s with the smile on your face? Something good happened?” AJ joked. Dong Ho laughed it off.
“Haha! Some juicy news!” He proclaimed. AJ’s eyes widen. So this was no joke after all. He immediately sat next to Dong Ho.
“What happened?”
“Can’t tell! It’s a secret.” He smirked. AJ got more eager.
“Oh come on! If it was a secret you wouldn’t have said anything in the first place. Tell me!” Dong Ho playfully rolled his eyes and continued to smile.
“I’m not telling!”
“I won’t tell anyone I swear.”
“And I wouldn’t either!” Dong Ho stuck his tongue out and jumped away. AJ groaned.
“Dong Ho! Come back here and tell me.” AJ ordered. Dong Ho ignored him and skipped along the hallway towards his room. He began to tease AJ by singing.
“I know a secret! I know a secret! And it’s about...AJ!” He exclaim. AJ jumped out of the sofa and turned to Dong Ho.
“What?!” He bellowed. Dong Ho quickly slide into his room and locked it. AJ came bursting after him slamming his hands onto the door.
“Dong Ho! You come right back here and tell me now!”
“Haha never!” He shouted back. AJ groaned. He felt more curious and worried at the same time. What did Dong Ho possibly know about him? He gasp at the next second. What if he know about him seeing Hwa Young?!

************
Eli scrolled down the screen cautiously. His eyes scanned the computer words. He was on the underground computer lab in NH Media. He was trying to investigate the BHK company. So far he only found a few information about it. The BHK company was created five years ago by Kim Bon Hwa. Before so, he owned a pub called Black Night. But the pub was closed down due to a shooting. There were around five crazy men that brought guns and were randomly shooting everywhere. After that incident, Bon Hwa decided to shut down the pub. BHK company hadn’t receive much popularity yet. So far they have managed around five group bands and around three solo singers. But they had all quit within one year. This made Eli more curious. Could it be that the bands just aren’t good at what they’re doing? But that couldn’t be if that what they dreamt to be. Eli could relate to this. Or maybe it was because the people managing the groups aren’t very good at their jobs? He figured this was an option. He went along with his inference. He rubbed his chin gently. His mind completely wrapped around that thought. If that was so, why would they hire trainers and managers that aren’t good at what they’re doing? His eyes grew larger. Maybe, trainers don’t train well because they aren’t trainers in the first place! He gasped at that thought. But yet, he wondered. If that was the case, what is the company made for? He needed more specific information. His guesses were making his mind exploding from eagerness. Eli figure out he needed to investigate the company. He must ask the boss for permission. Although, if he did get permission, it was obvious the boss was going to make him go with Hoon. He wanted to go alone though. He does things better by himself. Sorry sir, but maybe on another case they can work together, he apologized in his mind. He took out his phone and began texting.

========================
Sir, me and Hoon is going to the BHK company to investigate. Be back soon.
========================

Click. Send. He locked his phone screen and put it away. He sighed. That wasn’t too bad. A sudden presence creep behind his back. Abruptly, it grabbed Eli’s shoulder sharply. He gasped. With his instincts, he quickly flung his fist and swoop itself behind him and punched the person’s face.
“AAHHH! Eli!” Hoon cried. Eli quickly got up and gasped.
“Hoon?”
“Hyung! What did you do that for? It hurts!” He moaned. Eli hit his nose.
“I thought you were a bad guy! Who told you to come here so quietly?”
“How can there be any bad guys at the underground agency of NH? Aish!” Hoon reasoned. Eli did not respond. He did not want to admit his guilt. Hoon moaned in pain as he touched his nose.
“Is my nose okay?” He asked. Eli looked blank. He didn’t want to respond once more. Hoon felt a presence burning through his nose. Eli realized Hoon could not see what he saw.
“Uh...looks good to me.” He lied. Hoon couldn’t help but touch the bottom of his nose for he felt suspicious. A wet feeling burst under Hoon’s fingers. He reached his hands over his eyes and his eyes enlarged.
“Blood? Blood!?” he screamed, “Eli, how can you say ok when my nose is bleeding!?” Hoon whined. Guilty, Eli rolled his eyes; He did not wanting to look at his mistake.


************
“There, that should do it.” The nurse replied. There was a small urgency care room in the NH media for trainees whenever they are injured from their practices. After listening to Hoon’s wailing for a few minutes, Eli finally took him there and taken care off.
“Thank you. I felt so much better.” Hoon answered with a stuffed nose. The nurse smiled and left. Eli sighed in relief. Reassuring everything was okay, he stand up and was about to take off. Hoon jumped off from the bed.
“Wait-where are you going?” Hoon wondered. Eli stopped and turned around.
“Just...somewhere. It’s getting late. You should head back to the dorm soon.” Eli began taking steps once more. Hoon followed him.
“I know where you’re going. You’re going to the BHK company aren’t you?” Hoon thought. Eli stop again but did not want to respond because it was the truth, “Let me go with you Eli.”
“No, I can do it myself.”
“But the boss said-“
“I don’t care what he says or thinks! I’m the one on this case so I should be the one to do the hell I want to do with it. Now leave and stop bothering me.” Eli demanded and struck a cold look at Hoon. Hoon looked painfully struck.
“I won’t let a newbie messed up everything I ever worked for.” Eli brutally admit and walked off. Hoon disappointingly looked down. His hands curled up in fists. There was something about Eli he did not understand. He sensed a pain behind those words. He felt angered yet sad at Eli. If only someone would give him a chance...
He looked at the door which Eli had exited out. He cautiously thought what to do. If no one would give him the chance, then it’s time to put matters into his own hands.




-----------------------------------------------
  Thanks for reading^^ you guys have a wonderful day :D Comments & Subscribes?