[PG]Agent Ukiss

[PG]Agent Ukiss

Chapter 7

“Get the door.” One man order. The other man nod. Kibum begin to sweat. His heart thump. He must think something fast. The man walk up to the door. He slightly press the knob. Then, he slash the door open. Both of the men were surprise. The other guy waiting, walk over to the door. Both of them look around. There was no one in sight. Were they just hearing things?
“Go look around. If someone was here, they wouldn’t be able to leave that quick.” One order. The other one nod. There were doors on the hallway. There must be one door where someone was hiding. There were eyes flicker. Kibum try to peek over. He gulp. He was in the third door by the open door. His whole body was shaking. The first door they try. One man open it up. It was dark and cold. He slowly walk up to the second door, then bang the door open. Not a presence in. Kibum fear rise even higher. The man walk up to the third door. He slowly open the door. It was dark. There was something about this room that made him think a bit. Kibum’s legs was shaking. He was just hiding behind around the corner by the wall. Footsteps tumble in. He was only inches away from Kibum. Kibum was muttering to himself, please don’t come any closer! Don’t come! 
A tone begin to ring. It was a cell phone. The man look over. The other guy standing outside pick up the phone. Then nod and close the phone.
“The boss wants to see both of us. We have to go now.” The guy next to Kibum nod. He walk over to the door. But before he left, he check one last look at the room, then they both made their way to the boss’s room. Kibum sigh in relief. That was the longest three minutes of his life ever. He then quickly rush over to the door he was peeking at earlier. There was blood stains on the floor, but no bodies were found. Where could it have gone? He was clueless. Kibum took out his phone and took the picture of the stained floor. After all, this was the main reason why he have to join this company.
************
His hands rustle through the computer. He click on links and dash his eyes around. Alexander was on his investigation move. He was investigating how did 3rd Wave came about. It was said Johnny created this company to spread Christianity through the power of music. Alexander thought this was definitely a great idea. It was full forward with this splendid idea. Although, there were some suspicious things about this company he wasn’t so sure of. Such as Choi Dae Ho. He does not like that man one bit. He always have such a serious and cold stare in his look. Alexander never see Dae Ho’s smile once. Does this guy even know how to smile? He try to shake his mind off and concentrate on his work. Suddenly, his phone begin to sing. He look at the caller’s id. It was Kibum. Xander's eyes narrow. Why would he be calling? 
He reach to the private restaurant. He walk up to the host. 
"Excuse me, I believe my friend Kibum reserved a table already." 
"Ah yes, follow me." He nod as she lead the way. There were private rooms that allow people to talk more privately. She knock on a door and open it. Kibum begin to stand. 
"You're finally here." Alexander nod and thank the lady. He walk in as the lady close the door. He sit in front of Kibum. 
"Is something wrong? Why you call me so suddenly." 
"Nothing is wrong, but it is because we are right.” Alexander was confuse by what he mean. 
"What do you mean?" 
"Our mission. My mission. It was what we thought. They aren't an ordinary company. They're something more..." He warn. Xander slowly nod. He wasn't surprise, but wasn't bored of it as well. He scoot his chair closer to the table. 
"Dongsaeng, you must be careful. This is very dangerous. Something can happen to you if you make a mistake." 
"I know...that why. I told the boss I don't want the other members to know. They'll worry about me. You and the boss is the only ones I can tell this to." 
"I understand. Doing a dangerous case by yourself is hard, but its the only choice for you to be safe. I'll support you no matter what. If you need my help, I'll help you." 
"Thank you Hyung. I know it'll be tough for me, but I must continue my duty." 
"Wish the best of luck to you man." Alexander reply. Kibum nod. 
"How is your mission coming along?" 
"Well I haven't receive much information like you, but everything is suspicious. I need to investigate more...but how?" 
"Um...how about talking with some of the workers?" Kibum suggest, "Just go eat lunch with them and just casually bring up about the company." 
"Hmm not bad at all for a person working on a case himself for the first time." Xander grin. Kibum chuckle. 
"Well... I am pretty smart for my age." He joke. They both laugh. They came up with their next plans on what to do. Then for the rest of the time, they reminisce about their happy memories together.

************
Eli walk up to Mr. Shin who was in his office. 
“You call me in sir?” Eli politely ask.
“Yes, come sit down.” He order. Eli nod and sit the chair in front of his desk. He breathe in. 
“What is it that you want me to do sir?”
“I heard that you say you’ll be taking the case of the BHK Company is that correct?” Mr. Shin ask. Eli nod.
“Yes I decided I’ll be the one to take care of that case.”
“But you can’t take on a case by yourself until you gain enough experience and knowledge.”
“Mr. Shin, I assure you that I have too much experience. I know what to do already. I want to take a case on by myself. I know I’m ready.”
“Sorry Eli, rules are rules. You can’t break them just because you think you can do it. Of course you can, but it takes determination and courage even more to follow the rules and while achieving your goals.”
“But sir why won‘t you give me a chance? I know I got this.”
“Rules are rules Eli. I’m pairing you up with Hoon. I‘ll send him a message letting him know that.”
“What?! But…he doesn’t know anything well! He might screw up my plans!”
“Well then I suggest you to make sure he takes cautious in what he’s doing.”
“Mr. Shin but I-”
“No more buts. You are dismissed.” He command then continue on with his paper work. Eli stare at him for a moment. He sigh. He does not get it at all. Annoy by this, he walk his way over to the door and close it. Mr. Shin look back up. He sigh as well. He know that Eli wants this badly, but he must learn how to control his emotions in order to continue the next level. Otherwise, there could be consequences he can’t deal with. Hopefully with this case, especially this case, Eli can learn how to behave himself more.
During lunch break, Eli soon made his way over the entrance. Hoon notice him and chase after him.
“Eli Hyung! Wait for me!” He cry out. Eli stop and turn. He felt disappointed seeing Hoon. Out of all the members, why did the boss picked the newbie to be his partner? He roll his eyes. Hoon walk up to him. Eli try not to face him.
“Mr. Shin say I’ll be your partner in the BHK Company.” Hoon smile. Eli let out annoying eyes as Hoon continue, “I’ll do my best Hyung! If you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask.” 
“Look what I need right now, is to be alone. So if you can please let me be, I’ll at least appreciate it that much.” Eli say and walk off. Hoon confuse, watch as Eli leave. When will someone give him a chance? All he want to do is just be a part of this. Hoon sigh in disappointment. 
************
Eli storm out to the world. He couldn’t believe the boss won’t let him take a chance. He know that he can take on this challenge! He been wanting to do this for so many months now. He know he can do it! Everything was just so annoying to him. First someone takes his case, then when he have a case, he ends up working with a newbie. Its not that he hates Hoon or anything, its just he want to do this alone. Period. He angrily look up. To his surprise, he notice two men walking out a restaurant. One of his eyebrows rise. He realize who it was. 
“Thanks for the advice Hyung. I appreciate it.” Kibum thank Xander. He smile.
“No problem Dongsaeng. I’m glad to help you out. And I should thank you too. I think your plan will definitely help me.” Kibum nod and smile. They shake each other’s hands manly. Eli gasp. What in the world is going on? What plans are they talking about? He quickly hide by the corner as both men was about to take their leave. They didn’t seem to notice him. He try to be secretive as possible. When it was until Eli could no longer see both of them, he got out of the corner and begin to feel curious. What are they up to? He haven’t seen Alexander for awhile now ever since he left, due to personal reasons. Then Kibum, suddenly was kick out of the company, had just suddenly changed to a whole new different person he never knew before. What in the world is really going on? All Eli know is one thing: He’s not gonna let this suspicious thing away easily.


-----------------------------------------
  hope u guys like it haha..i notice a few new readers..thanks for subscribing! please continue to read this! :) love ya!