Agent Ukiss

[PG]Agent Ukiss

 

Chapter 10
 
  “Its getting late. You should heading home soon Kibum.” The dance instructor reminded him. It was nearly nighttime and Kibum and his group had been practicing dancing for a few hours now. Although it was awkward and unusual for him, he knew its best for him to get use of this atmosphere. 
  Kibum was sitting down fixing his shoelace. He looked up at her and nodded. 
  “I am but I just need to gather a few of my things then I’ll be leaving.” Kibum replied politely. The dance trainer nodded and gently left. Kibum rose up and grabbed his bag. His eyes gradually laid onto the dance instructor. She had walked over to another member of his group. She was whispering something close to his ear. Kibum tried to eavesdrop but they were too far and talked too quiet. At last, the guy nodded at her and she walked off pleasingly. Kibum casually walked over to the guy.
  “Hey, what did she told you?” Kibum wondered. The guy hesitated for a second; his eyes roamed around for an answer. Then he gasped as he thought of his answer.
  “Oh, nothing. She…just wanted me to work harder on my dancing. I guess…I’m not much of a dancer yet.” He chuckled. Kibum smiled and patted his back.
  “Don’t worry, you’ll get it. If you need any help, don’t hesitate to ask me. I’ll be glad to help you with anything.” Kibum assured. The guy looked at Kibum sincerely. A smile rose up upon his face. He let out a gentle sigh.
  “That’s good to hear. Its nice to know I can have someone to rely on. Thank you.” 
  “No problem. Are you going home now?”  
  “Um…not yet…I still got…some other work to do.” He slowly reply. Kibum tried to studied the guy’s face expression. His eyes couldn’t dare to look back up at Kibum. He was constantly looking around. His body was fidgeting nervously. His head tilted to the side a bit. This concerned Kibum. Kibum’s eyebrows narrowed closer. 
  “Work? What work to you have to do?” Kibum wondered. The guy opened his mouth for a few seconds before answering.
  “I um…want to work more on my dancing skills.” He slowly nodded along with his reply. 
  “Oh really? I can stay around and help you.” Kibum offered.
  “No, its fine. I-I don’t want to bother you.” 
  “You’re not bothering me. I’ll be glad to help around.”
  “No really! I-I’m fine! I-I want to do this myself.” He shakily responded. This response stopped Kibum’s generosity. Instead, it turned into curiosity, but he kept it hidden.
  “Oh..well..okay then. I’ll…see you whenever then.” 
  “Yea, thanks for the offer though. Bye.” He waved. Kibum waved back. This was the cue for him to leave. He begin to take steps out of the building reluctantly. He walked towards a hallway that lead to the Exit doors. Quickly, Kibum hid behind the walls and looked over. The guy had slowly walked off to his path. There was something definitely fishy going on. And, he was going to find out.
************
  A car came to a screeching stop.
  “Aah! Dae Unnie! Can you please drive better?” Ae Cha yelp. Dae shrugged.
  “Can’t help it. If you can’t deal with it, go buy yourself a car and drive your own.” She smirked. She quickly but on her dark glasses and flipped her hair. “Okay, you ready?” 
  Ae Cha looked at her confusingly.
  “You act as if you’re going. I’m the one going in, not you!” She reminded.
  “I’m just messing around! Geez, such short temper from a short person. Well-made match in heaven.” She teased.
  “Unnie!” She pout.
  “Haha I’m joking! Okay okay. Now, go inside. Text me the signal when the coast is clear.” She reminded Ae Cha. 
  “I know, I know.” She rolled her eyes and fixed her wig. Breathing in deeply, she walked out of the car confidently. 
  Kevin was behind a nearby bush. He looked as he notice the young ‘man’ walked out of the car. He thought to himself. What are they up to? He looked around the building. It seemed like there was a private party going on. The car drove off as he saw the cross dresser walked inside the building. He slowly stood up from his hideout. There was something suspicious about the girls alright. A grin came out of his face. This was gonna be fun. 
  Ae Cha walked into the private party. There was actually a huge crowd from such party. A old band of instruments played in the background. People dressed in their finest clothing drinking wine. It was bright and red all around. Ae Cha examined the place.
  “Man, I’ll feel sorry for the person for this stinkin’ party!” she muttered to herself. This was the most boring party ever! Her eyes roamed around. She had to find that person. 
  Kevin cautiously slipped out of the kitchen dresses in a waiter’s outfit and with his glasses on. His head leaned out to look at the party. This place was huge. The party looked extravagant. Yet, he needed to focus on the girl. Where could she be? Immediately, another older waiter came up to him.
  “Hey, you’re supposed to be working. What are you doing here resting?” He demanded. Kevin tried to think of an answer. But before he could respond, the older waiter gave him a dish of snacks. “Here go bring these snacks to the guest. When they’re done, come back for more.” He ordered. Kevin bend his head low and nodded. He quickly tried to leave.
  “Wait.” The waiter responded. Kevin’s heart panicked. The waiter looked at him closely, “You look very familiar.” He told Kevin. He gasped slightly.
  “Um…you probably just seen me earlier.” Kevin lied. Of course he had to lie, he couldn’t spill out he was a ukiss member! The man looked at him and slowly nodded.
  “Probably so. But…” He uttered a pause. Kevin’s heart pounded rapidly. What else did he want!? The man looked a him closer, “Why are you wearing sunglasses?”
  “I um…I had a red itchy eye! Yes…and so I didn’t want to look as though I was crying. Plus, if the guest seen me with my red eyes, they would be horrified.” Kevin slowly reasoned. 
  “Very well. When you can, just remember to put some eye drops in your eyes.”
  “Well do sir.” Kevin bowed and quickly left. He sighed in relief. He thought that man will never stop asking questions! Now, to find that tomboy! 
************
  The night was coming. Eli’s head rose above the bushes. His eyes looked around. Security guards were everywhere. Well, there were three of them he can see from where he was at. Crap! How was he going to get in now? He must think of something quick. His eyes landed on a bunch of rocks. He looked at the rocks carefully. Then, his mind click! His mouth went wide open then curve to a smile.
  Eli snatched a few rocks. Sneakily, he threw it far as he could, not realizing where it landed. It accidentally bounced off some cars loudly. Oof! Eli squinted his eyes as he heard the unsettling noise. Good thing that ain’t his car, Eli sighed. Luckily, the security guards immediately rushed over to the other side. Now, here’s the chance! Eli ran over to the building without getting caught. He slid over to an empty hallway and stood against the wall. He breathe out heavily. Well done Eli, he smirked to himself. That was effortless. Eli leaned his head out of the wall. Two other guards were on the main lobby. One of the security began to turn. Eli bring his head back up swiftly. He began to think. Why were there so many security guards around here?! He understand if there were a few security guards like around 3 or 4, but he seen he seen more than five security guards now. Why did they need this many security guards?
  Before he can respond, he began hearing sudden footsteps. He turned his head to looked. He gasped. There was two more security guards coming down! What was he gonna do?!
 
  “Heheh, after all this I’m pretty sure we’ll get a raise.” one of the guys laughed.
  “Really? Oh good! Its about time!…oh but…hey what are we gonna do about the body?” The other asked abruptly. The other guy stopped and hit the guy’s head.
  “Stupid! Boss say not to talk about that anymore remember?!”
  “B-but we can’t just leave it there!” He whined. The other man rolled his eyes.
  “Go tell that to Boss then! Its not my problem.”
  “How can it not be your problem? You’re the one that sh-” The guy once more got hit on the head by the other man.
  “Shut up! I told you not to talk about this anymore! Now hurry up or I’ll leave without you.” He angrily walked off. The other guy followed him. They past a tall tree standing against the white wall. As soon as the coast was clear, a foot gently popped out behind the tree. There, was Eli. He leaned his head out and watched the two men walked away. He curiously looked at them.
  “Body?” He wondered. What did they meant by ‘body’? He was confuse but, it was definitely true one thing about the BHK company: they isn’t any ordinary entertainment company, they were much more.
************
 
  Ae Cha examined the glamorous room. She looked at each person carefully. She knew he was here somewhere. She casually walked around, acting like a snobby rich person like everyone else there. It was actually quite funny listening to their babbled with their riches. Eventually, she got annoyed with their conversations. It something she rather not get in between with. She just wanted to laugh at all of them of how such fakers all of them are.
  A champagne glass clinked in front of a microphone on the stage. Everyone turned, including Ae Cha. Her eyes were suddenly focused on the man on the stage. It was him. Park Kyu Bong. Her eyes growled at him with intense. He smiled as he lifted up his glass.
  “Thank you all for coming to my 32nd birthday. It really is a blessing to see you all wonderful faces. I miss seeing Seoul and its beautiful places. Its been 3 years since I last visited. My business led me to travel all around the world.” He continued to talk about his businesses. Ae Cha was standing there annoyed. She was mimicking him to help her having fun.
  “And lastly,” He finally said, “Let us raise our glasses enjoy this lovely day!” He exclaimed. Everyone did as they were told and drink their cup. He left the stage after a round of applause. She fixed her tie soothingly. It was the time now! She made her way over and got her act together.
  “Ahem,” She spoke like a man, “Mr. Park Kyu Bong.” She greeted. He turned around from the crowd and look at the strange baby face guy.
  “Um…can I help you?” He blandly asked. She smiled.
  “I’m Lee Jae Sun. I would just like to say its been a pleasure meeting you for the first time. I’m quite a fan of yours.” She grinned. He looked at her happily and let out a chuckle. 
  “Ah, yes it is amazing how my business is going extremely well.” Oh boy did she just wanted to punch that conceited face. 
  “Yes, it is definitely quite fascinating how you can manage all your…businesses.” She sarcastically remark. Fortunately, he did not understand sarcasm.
  “Its just pure luck I guess. What business do you run?” He asked in curiosity. 
  “Uh…well…it would matter much to you! After all, you’re a world wide celebrity. Whereas my business isn’t as much…widely known…” She tried to compliment.
  “Hah! Nonsense, a young man like you is quite capable of running an overseas business. It just depends if you know how the business world works.” The man tapped his brain a few times. She wanted to scoff. Cocky much? He acts as if he owned the whole world business. Wait till he try to even own his own jail crib. She let out a slight cough. Her hand moved forward.
  “I hope one day we’ll be working together.” She smirk. Yep, working your way to jail. She wanted to laugh at her joke. Underneath her sleeves, held a small needle. Not exactly pointy, but just sharp enough to prick someone. He was the perfect target. Not knowingly, the man took a minute to check the young man in front of him. It was quite rare to see such small young man like him to appear to these parties full of older businessmen. Perhaps, he wanted to co-operate with such businesses like his. After all, he never heard of this Lee Jae Sun before. 
  “Maybe I’ll be hearing from you soon then.” He gladly accepted the handshake. But just as he grab her palm, a sudden shock sent through his palm. He yelped and forced his hand back. He looked a bit shock. She let out a secretive smile then turn to him gaspingly.
  “Ouch sorry. I guess that might’ve been a electric shock.  My apologies. I must‘ve have rubbed my hands too much.” She apologized. He look at her surprisingly. It took him a few minutes to remain normal again. She smile once more at him, “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to take care of businesses. I hope to see you soon again.” She responded politely and confidentially walk away. Unfortunately, her business was already done. The man look at the young boy walking away. That boy seem to be in a hurry, he thought. She quickly reached for her phone in her pocket and began texting.
  
  Done Dae Unnie! Now its up to you. 
   
  She clicked send. Then, she happily close her phone. Peace of cake. Her eyes look up from her phone. All of a sudden, a person accidentally bump into her.
  “Oof!” They both yapped. They quickly looked at each other. It was a beautiful young lady.  She dressed in strapless white dress floated down to her knees. Her hair was curled at the side of her head. She look up and noticde Ae Cha in her ‘manly suit’. She have never seen such handsome man before. She couldn’t help but smile sweetly at such young handsome man!
  “I’m terribly sorry for bumping into you.” She apologized with a flirt. She tried to speak softly and sweetly as she can. 
  “Its fine. Don’t worry about it.” Ae Cha nodded. 
  “Aish, why am I always clumsy like this? I need to watch where I’m going next time..” She sweetly complained. Oh boy. Ae Cha realize what this girl was doing. She was trying to flirt with her! Haha! Ae Cha wanted to die laughing, after all, she is a ‘handsome man’ at the moment. She chuckled along with the girl. Ae Cha decided it was her time to play along.
  “Maybe it wasn’t your fault for bumping into me…maybe it was just…fate.” She bounced her eyebrows up and down. The girl giggled hysterically.
  “Oh my! Who ever taught you to say such sweet things?” Honestly, Ae Cha wanted to puke. But of course, it was quite fun messing with people’s minds. She sighed with a smile.
  “I never said such sweet thing before, until I met an angel just now.” She grinned. The girl blushed shamelessly. 
  “Who are you? Have we met before?” She seductively questioned. 
  “We have. Don’t you remember?” Ae Cha deceived.
  “Oh really? Where?”
  “In…” Ae Cha got closer to her, “my dreams…” She leered. She gasped astonishingly and giggled some more. Oh wow this was so hysterical, Ae Cha thought. Though as much fun she wanted more, it was time to do her duties. She had to meet up with Dae Unnie soon. Ae Cha got closer to the lady.
  “Forgive me lovely lady, but it is time for me to leave. But don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll meet again.” She touched the girl’s chin flirtatiously and gently. Then without wasting another second, she left the room. The girl watched her walking away, blew away by such seduction. 
  The minute Ae Cha was outside, she started laughing nonstop! Only once in a while she gets a fun task like this. Oh how she loves to deceive people. It made her day. If only she can work like this everyday. It would be a dream come true. She continue to snickered as she walk outside. 
  Shadows begin merging forward. Footsteps came louder. When she was finally outside, there was standing five men in black suits staring deadly at her. She stop her laughing and started to look serious. They looked like guards. She coughed out as she got her act in together.
  “Do you guys know any manners much? You shouldn’t treat a guest with this much disrespect!” She complained rudely. They continued to stand there solemnly. She pause for a second, thinking what to do. Afterwards, she begin shouting, “Hey! Didn’t you guys know what I mean? Do you guys speak any human language? Move!” She ordered. They did not budge. Instead, the man in the middle took a step forward.
  “No one make a move on our boss’s daughter and gets away with it.” He told. Oh crap! She awkwardly look away from them. She’s Park Kyu Bong’s daughter!? If only she knew this was gonna happen, she wouldn’t have done it. She turned frighten and nervous. Ae Cha try to looked manly and calm as she turn back to them.
  “Is it against the law to talk with a girl? I think not. Besides, Kyu Bong knows me well. We’re about to do business together. Do you want to get in trouble with your boss’s partner!?” She shouted. She figured that’ll scare the guards. Yet, they continue to stand there like a statue. Dang! Now what? She was totally freak out and shaking. The man in the middle laughed harshly.
  “If you were his partner, he would have told you that his daughter is engaged and is about to be married in 3 months.” He added. She made an ‘O’ shaped with her lips. Now, she was doomed. The men walked closer to her. Aish, why did she have to be so playful!? She regretted. “Get him boys.” The man order. Her eyes went wide in fear. 
  A person suddenly came kicking in and kick two guys down onto the ground. They all turned around to looked. Ae Cha carefully focused on that person. It was a familiar person. Then she gasped.
  “Its you!” She yelled. A smirked came onto his face. 
  “Missed me much?” Kevin joked. Ae Cha was dumbfounded. Another two men flung themselves at him. He threw a punch into the first person’s face then kick his chest. The second man try throwing a punch at Kevin. Kevin dodged down and kneed the man’s chest. As the man bend down in pain, Kevin elbowed the man’s back and shove the man away with tenseness. Kevin look at the last man standing, it was the guy that talked. 
  Quickly, he rush behind Ae Cha and grab her.
  “Come any closer and he gets beaten up!” He threaten. Kevin look at the situation seriously. Although, he wanted to admit. He wanted to laugh at the man. Isn’t it obvious that she was a girl? But he tried shaking away that thought and think of what he could do. 
  Ae Cha, not wasting another second, elbowed the man’s chest behind her. Then she swumg her right fist to his left cheek and punched the guy. He groaned as he fall down. Ae Cha dash her way to Kevin.
  “Lets go now!” She commanded. They rapidly walked toward the parking lot. Dae was getting ready to break into the building. 
  “Dae Unnie! Abort the plan! Abort the plan!” She screeched over to her. Dae suddenly turned and noticed two people running over to the car. She looked curiously. 
  “What? What is going on?” She shouted.
  “Don’t ask right now! Just go now!” Ae Cha screamed. Dae, who’s looking confused as ever, ran for her life to the car. They all got into the car.
  “Now drive! Drive Unnie! Drive!” Ae Cha panicked.
  “Okay! Okay! I’m going! I’m going! Geez!” She grumbled. The car screeched its tires as Dae pushed on the gas pedal heavily. They left the place. Ae Cha and Kevin looked back at the building. A few more men walk out of the building, shouting in bewilderment. Both of them sighed in relief and relaxed in their seats.
  “What is going on? You better tell me right now Ae Cha!” Dae insisted.
  Before Ae Cha can answer, Kevin leaned his body to the front as he sat in the back seat. He solemnly looked at both the girls
  “Before you guys even start ignoring me, you guys better explain me what the heck you guys are planning and who in the world are you guys!?” Kevin ordered roughly. Both of the girls looked at each other with guilt. They were definitely in trouble now. 
************
 
  Kibum looked both ways. No signs of anyone. He jumped onto the other wall and slide himself over. He had hid himself for awhile until he was sure everyone else had gone home. But, Kibum knew they were still here. After seeing that other member act so strange, he had to figure out what was going on. He swiftly made his way over where he saw the member left. He retrace its steps and follow in his mind. Earlier after they depart, Kibum had secretly follow the guy. He had went down  in the hallway and exit out of the door. Although, the door it says ‘Exit door for emergency. Will ring alarm of opened’, when he opened the door, no alarm system had . It was just a sign to scare off people. Kibum reached the door. His eyes roamed around again for presence of another human being. So far, so good. He quickly made his way over to the door. It took him a moment. His eyes closed. Kibum breathe in deeply. Okay, lets do this. One…two…three! He pushed the door. His heart pounded. No sound at all. He breathe out, relieved. He looked over past the door. His head leaned in side to side. Without anyone looking, he sneakily walked in into the doors of unknown.
 
  Eli walked into another hallway past the main lobby. He wasn’t sure where he was heading to. He didn’t take the time to review the building before coming in. Even so, it was too late to turn back. His eyes carefully looked everywhere in his surrounding. A sudden moving presence quickly capture his focus at the corner of his eyes. His head turned right over that direction. Something suspicious was over there. He immediately followed that path. As he reach towards the end, he leaned over the corner of the wall that connected to another hallway. Eli’s eyes squinted. He tried to focus his view. Then he breathe out heavily. What he saw shock him.
  “Is that….is that Kibum?!” He murmured. His heart pounded loud and fast. He saw the back of Kibum heading into the door. What was Kibum doing there? Was Kibum a part of this as well? What is the meaning of this?! So many questions in Eli’s mind. He was getting frustrated. Although, he should have paid attention for what was gonna happen. 
  Unexpected, a hit strike at the back of Eli’s neck he groan as he fall onto the floor in pain. He couldn’t notice what was going on, but three men were behind him. They had seen him running by. They all grabbed a piece of Eli and carried him towards the back exit of the building. They threw him onto the ground unsympathetically.
  “Well look at what we have here. A thief that thinks he so smart eh?” A man laughed at Eli, “You think you’re so good getting in here right? Well, you won’t be coming back!” He shouted and a kick onto Eli. Eli yelped helplessly. Darn. If he wasn’t caught by surprise, he would have beat the crap out of them. All of the men came closer.
  “Now, lets finish this guy off before Boss comes around.” The man suggested. All of them started kicking Eli endlessly. He moped pain. Aish, what was he gonna do now? He was being hit everywhere he couldn’t defend himself. His eyes close tightly. This was the end, he thought. 
  A dark figure right away dashed forward and kick one of the men’s back. He fell down instantly. Everyone turned around to the figure. Eli tried to look. His eyes was blurred from the pain. He tried to concentrate. That dark figure looks….familiar. Who was that person?
 It lunged itself at one of the guys and smacked his face while he back kick a man coming behind him. The man that had fallen down had now gotten up and pulled his fist forward toward it. It dodged below and kicked on his chest. He d in pain and fall down. Another fist came toward that figure. It grabbed the man’s arm and twisted himself and try to bend the man’s arm abnormally and ruptured a bone crack. He cried, torment by the torture. The figure then punched the guy seven more times on the gut and he gave in as well and fell. The last man standing himself at the figure It kicked forward, making the man bend down. Hastily, the figure pulled off a high spin kick smashing his heel onto the man’s cheek. The man spit out saliva forcefully and fell onto the side. The battle was over. 
  Eli cautiously tried to sit up from the pain. He had his hand over his stomach. He grunted as his muscles ache in pain. Even just a slight movement, it send a intense sensation all over his body. His eyes squinted as he try to manage the agony. He noticed the dark figure coming toward him. His vision seemed blurry. Eli blinked his eyes a few times. The figure bend down toward him.
  “Eli, are you okay?” The figure said. It sounded so familiar. Eli’s eyes began seeing clearly. The figure became clearer and clearer. Just at the next second, Eli gasped.
  “Hoon? W-what are you doing here?”
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your all patiences! I love you all! plz continue to read my fic :)) Anyways any comments? I'll appreciate it! Thanks! Have a lovely day!