[PG]Agent Ukiss

[PG]Agent Ukiss

Chapter 5

Five guys, including Kibum, walk onto the stage determined. They all were dress in black suits. All of them are were confident. They all gather up in one line. The music start. Kibum was the first to step up and sing. He sing out with all his heart. Then all of them step up and harmonize. The music begin to electrify. That is when they started to dance furiously. Ukiss was blown away by this. Eli’s anger boil in his blood.
The guys walk off the stage happily and descend down to the backstage. Kibum was the last guy to leave. He came to the backstage, seemingly cheerful. Eli came storming back.
“Hyung, don’t go. Let’s just get on with our schedule.” Dong Ho whine to Eli.
“There is no way I’m gonna let this off the hook.” Eli angrily say. He walk up to Kibum.
“Ya!” He shout. Kibum turn and saw Eli’s stormy expression. He grin. The guys from the other group notice the burning Eli. They walk up behind Kibum.
“Well if it isn’t my old buddy…” Kibum grin, “How you been doing?” Eli grab Kibum’s shirt intensely and pull his face towards his. Kibum eyes grow aggressive. 
"You have no right to grab me." 
"Its not rightful to betray your friends." 
" Then is it rightful to fire me? To cancel my contract? Huh!" Kibum push Eli back. Eli was speechless. Everyone stare at Kibum. He was not the same anymore. He angrily stare at every single member, one at a time.
“Hyung…what happened to you?” Kiseop walk up and ask. 
"Everything changed," Kibum begin, "Things can't be like how it used to be." Behind him, there was an older man. He walk up to them. 
"It was a shameful thing for firing this precious boy. You guys lost someone with a big future." He smile with a sly. Everyone gasp. That man...it was Kim Bon Hwa. He was a dangerous man who had a daring past. All of them turn to Kibum. They couldn't believe their eyes. Kibum, an agent, suddenly turn into a dangerous man that no one ever knew. 
"Kibum...why are you with him? You know who he is!" gasp Soo Hyun.
"I told you! Things have change! Never can I turn back..." He felt as if a rock slide into his throat as he say that. He try to remain calm. Behind them, was Kevin. This was bewilder for him. His best friend that he have always been with, had changed. He slowly walk up to Kibum 
"Hyung...why? Why are you doing this? We were a team. We're best friends! Why?!" He cry. A touch of pain grasp his soul. Kibum try to look away. An old friend is hard to face. Bon Hwa turn serious.
"Silence! You lost your chance. He is now with me. Together, we're gonna bring NH down." Mr. Kim turn to look at Kibum, nodding at him for them to leave. Kevin’s eyes stare at Kibum. Not at all that Kibum return the look. Instead, he try to look away from the scared members. He walk away, breathing in deeply. 
“Kibum.” Eli say sudden. He turn to him. Eli storm up to him. Then within a second, he smash his fist into Kibum’s face. Kibum fall onto the floor. 
“Eli! What are you doing!?” Soo Hyun yell. Soo Hyun grab Eli to stop him from continue hitting Kibum. 
“Traitor,” Eli painfully say, “let this punch end our relationship. You are no longer a friend of mine. Only a traitor, an enemy.” Eli seriously say.Everyone gasp. Kibum turn his head to face everyone. There was a hint of blood coming out of his mouth. This pain ache him. He try not to reveal it. Instead, he slowly stand up. He face Eli.
“Very well. If that what you want. We are then no longer friends.” He wipe is blood from his mouth. Throbbing, he slowly walk away from everyone. Everyone watch as he left them with their nemesis. They were blown away by this. Eli was torn apart. His heart was hot and cold. He couldn’t believe his friend he treat as a loving brother, betrayed them. He broke their promises, and their hearts. Eli sadly cannot forgive him. Kevin cannot believe it. He knows that his good friend he knew for so many years, can turn into such mysterious and fearful person so suddenly. The sight tears his soul apart. He try not to let out his cries of agony.
************
Wind brush his face while he step into the building. It was finally time. He walk up to the front counter. 
"Hello, I'm Alexander Eusebio. I'm suppose to meet with someone apparently?" He say trying to get things correct. The lady behind the counter nod.
"Yes, Johnny would like to speak with you." She pick up her phone and begin to dial. She had a quick conversation then close the phone, "There would be someone to come and get you. Please wait for the time being." She say. Alexander smile and travel to a chair and wait. He gently breathe in. It was so sudden. Never he knew this was gonna take this quick. It’s only been a few days since he ask if he wanted to join. He had a call last night telling him to meet up with someone at the 3rd Wave Company. Of course, he knew this was gonna happen, just not this quick. A man with a plain gray shirt and dark blue jeans walk up to him. 
"You're Alexander?" He wonder. Xander nod, "Follow me. Johnny would like to see you." He grunt. Alexander nod again and follow this guy. He doesn't look so friendly. He try not to look the stranger's way as the guy walk on blankly. They arrive at an office. He open the door for Alexander as he walk in. 
"Alexander!" Cry a man. It was Johnny.
"Annyeong, just call me Xander." 
"Yes, Xander it is. I didn't get the news about you wanting to join me until last night. Dae Ho didn’t tell me a thing that you wanted to join.” Alexander was suspicious. He try not to show his expression. Choi Dae Ho. That suspicious man. Johnny continue to talk, “He’s always quiet like that though. Don’t mind him.” He smile to Alexander. 
“So…how did you know I wanted to join if he didn’t tell you?”
“Some co-workers saw you talking to him and they told me. They just told me last night.” Alexander made an ‘O’ with his mouth and bob his head. 
“So then…does that mean I can help join?” Alexander question. Johnny look at him blandly. 
“Of course.” Johnny smile, “We’re willing to accept any help from others. You’re glad to have your help.” He pull out a hand from his pocket. Alexander’s eyes look at his hand.
“Welcome Xander to the 3rd Wave Music Company.” Alexander pause for a bit. This seem so sudden. It wasn’t a trick? He look at Johnny smiling face. Not letting his guard down, his hands went to grab Johnny’s hand.
“Thank you so much.” Alexander say. Something fishy was going on definitely. Everything was happening too quick. He need to investigate more about this.
“You’re welcome. Come back again tomorrow. We’re gonna start on a new project. It’ll be helpful with a voice like yours to help spread our message.” Alexander nod and promise. 
After their meeting, Alexander walk out of the office and was heading home. As his footstep take on one another, there was a distrustful shadow lingering near him. His eyes shoot to the corner. There was definitely someone following him. His body turn around immediately. His eyes side to side. No one was behind him. His eyes twitch. There was certainly something going on. His body begin to pull around to continue is walking. But then, strike out a person as he turn back around. Surprise, his heart jump for a second. Darkness was up ahead. Or maybe that was because the closed curtains? His eyes glare at the person in front of him. Choi Dae Ho. 
“Annyeong Mr. Choi.” Alexander greet. Dae Ho slowly walk up to him. They were only 5 feet away now.
“You know… you shouldn’t have come back. This work will be difficult for you…” Dae Ho grumble. 
“I know things along the way will be difficult. But, I want to do what I can do to help spread my beliefs. And I think this is the best place to help me.” Alexander answer truthfully. Dae Ho squint his eyes daringly at him.
“Just be careful. You might know what might come your way…” He warn. With that being said, he left arrogantly. Alexander watch him walk away. There was definitely something about him. There’s only one thing left to do right now: investigation time. 
************
A meeting was held the next morning after the chaos. Everyone gather at the meeting room. The boss turn to look at every one of them. 
“Now, I know that what happen last night was very hard to deal with. But, we all need to move on and carry on with our own problems.” Mr. Shin sigh. Impatient, Eli stand up angrily from his chair.
“You expect us to forgive him!? After what he did?! HE BETRAYED US! He went to join some other music company. AND HE KNOWS WHO THEY ARE!”
“Eli! Calm yourself down! You can’t expect to get a case if you’re always overreacting.”
“I AM NOT OVERREACTING! I will not tolerate him! Don’t ever let me see his damn face ever again.” Everyone was quiet. They all know that Eli was heartbroken. He never had gotten this mad before. Only when he is sad, he only let out his anger.
“Yea Mr. Shin,” Kiseop agree, “Eli is not the only one who’s having a hard time dealing with this. We all can’t believe it. He was our friend. And to just….turn away from us like this…is unacceptable. I can’t be able to forget this at all...” words echo out of his lips as everyone listen to his voice. It was hard for Kiseop to speak. He had been keeping quiet since last night. It was tragic for him to even think about it. 
“Well I’m sorry to tell you all, but that how life is. It’s a painful road we all have to face. I’m sorry to say but… this is the next case we’re gonna work on.” The boss told him. Everyone look at him.
“WHAT!?” They call cry. They were all stun by this abrupt news.
“Mr. Shin…you…you can’t be serious…” Kevin murmur.
“Yes Kevin, I am serious. The next case for one of you guys is to take on the BHK Entertainment.” Their eyes grow massive intensely. This was the only case that no one want to get. They weren’t ready for this at all. They’ll have to face their old friend again. 



-----------------------------------------------
i would LOVE some feedbacks!!..
 subscribers please??? heheh Enjoy your day^^ Thanks for reading