Agent Ukiss

[PG]Agent Ukiss


Chapter 11


  “Hoon? W-what are you doing here?” Eli questioned.
  “No time for questions. Lets leave quickly before anyone else come.” Hoon told. Eli was reluctant, but there was nothing else he can do now. He had to face the facts. Hoon grabbed the a side of Eli as he slowly tried to get up. He groaned at each movement he made. Gently, Hoon pulled him up. They hurriedly left the place.
  Meanwhile, Kibum wondered into the secret hallway. It led to a downstairs hallway. He lightly walked down. It was dimmed. The lights were flickering. This looked nothing as the building. He felt like he was underground. Pipes attached to the walls. It was white everywhere. Everything looked old and rusty. He wondered what this place was used for.
  Footsteps hastily came louder. His heart jumped. Someone was coming! He gasped. He need to hide somewhere, fast. The footsteps were coming louder in front of him. There was nowhere to hide. Gaspingly, he made his way as quick a possible out of the door he had entered and quickly hid around the bend of the wall. He breathe out hard. After a few seconds, another two men came out of the door and walk straightforward. Kibum tried to make out what were they were talking about.
  “Where has the two men has gone?”
  “I’m not sure sir. The other guards that were attacked didn’t look where they were going.”
  “Aish bastards! Boss shouldn’t  hired them to work for me. Useless!”
  “What are we going to do now sir?” They stopped in the midway of the hall. Kibum gasped and tried to stay back as far as he could but yet close enough to hear them. It was harder to hear them though. The next time they were mumbling. All he can manage to hear out was, “…search…city…two men…no one…downstairs…drugs…ments…” Kibum couldn’t make out the last word. It was something ‘ments.’ His eyes tried to look back at the two guys. The other guy that followed the directions took a slight nod and walked off first. Kibum thought now would be a good chance to leave. But just as he was about to go, the man that was still standing sigh and spoke.
  “Aish! Who are those men that spied on us?! They better not know what we’re doing. If anyone ever found out, that person will definitely get it.” He threatened. Kibum gasped at him. He grew intensely curious! The dangers he had heard has yet to come. Kibum knew this was going to be dangerous, but he had already made this deadly choice. He wondered what they could be doing. But now wasn’t a good time to think. He must act quickly and get out before anyone sees him! Without no further due, he crept further away from the man and tried looking for another exit out.
  As he safely reached outside, he began to relax. His body was less tense and he was breathing more easier. He wasn’t sure what to do. His mind began thinking about what the guy said. Something about…two men? Who was the two men? Was it anyone he knew? More questions sprang up in his mind. Everything was so exhausting. Sometimes, he wished he never accepted this mission.

 

************


They all were standing at a high land over the Seoul city. There, the beautiful city sparkled in colors in front of their eyes. The magnificent beauty lay far away from everyone, perfect for the secret conversation.
  Kevin curled his arms on his chest and looked at the two girls seriously.
  “Now tell me who are you guys and what do you want.” He demanded to know. The girls looked at each other worriedly. Ae Cha nodded at Dae, suggesting for her to point out the truth. Dae sighed.
  “I guess there’s no use of keeping a secret anymore.” Dae turned to Kevin. She walked closer to him, “The truth is…we are no different from you.” She explained. Kevin looked with caution. His heart skipped a beat, panic at what they have known. What did they meant? Are they who he think they are? He wondered. Dae pulled out something out of her jacket and confronted to him. His eyes focused on the item. His eyes widen.
  “We are,” Dae started, “a secret police organization called Dead National Agency AKA DNA, our band name. People think that the name came from our first names but we‘re only making it sound like that.” She clarified. His eyes stared closely at her ID badge. It wasn’t fake at all. He gasp.
  “Y-you guys are…polices?!” He quietly exclaimed. Ae Cha smirked and walked over.
  “Of course…just like…you, Agent Ukiss.” Kevin gulped. So the truth of them has been also revealed. He nodded.
  “I see…how do you guys know about us?” He questioned.
  “Haha don’t worry, we don’t come and stalk you guys like how you did to me.” Ae Cha joked.
  “What?! Hey I didn’t stalk you!”
  “Uh yea! You basically did! You secretly followed me all the way back over there. Now is that call stalking or not?” Ae Cha smirked once more.
  “Well if I didn’t do that, then I’m pretty sure you guys would have been in so much trouble now!”
  “I can handle things myself thank you very much!”
  “Oh I would love to see that happen.”
  “Aish why you-” Kevin and Ae Cha were eye-to-eye on one another. Dae quickly stopped them.
  “Guys! Guys! Stop acting like bickering kids!” She shouted. They both stared at one another intensely and looked away the next second. Dae rolled her eyes and sighed.
  “Gosh I feel like I’m a mom of two kids right now. Forget about yelling at each other’s throats and look at what’s going on now. We just failed an important mission we were suppose to do. We need to figure out what to do next.”
  “What did you guys have to do?” Kevin thought. Dae turned to him.
  “We were investigating about Park Kyu Bong. There been rumors of him dealing with ‘illegal businesses.’”
  “Like selling illegal products?”
  “Unfortunately yes. He has been known world wide to be one of the top illegal trader. We been assigned to investigate about his business and take him down.”
  “Wow, so hardcore you guys are…” Kevin was amazed. Ae Cha scoffed.
  “Hah! Of course. Unlike somebody who don’t do anything but stalk people.” She teased. Kevin was about to say something, but Dae cut him off.
  “Don’t even start. I don’t want anymore arguing coming from you guys. Got that? If anyone start arguing again, I will make sure you guys get in deep trouble with your bosses.” She threatened. The bickering children looked away once more. Dae groaned in exhaustion.
  Putting that all aside, she turned to look at Kevin.
  “Please don’t tell anyone about our identity. We must keep it a secret. If our boss knew about this, we probably will get fired for it. No one must know who we really are.” She plead. Kevin looked at her sincerely. Ae Cha slowly looked back at him. As much as she dislike him, Dae was right. Kevin must not tell anyone. Even though it was a difficult job, she love working this job. Kevin looked at Dae, then his eyes focused on Ae Cha. Kevin sighed.
  “….Fine. I won’t say anything.” He promised. The girls jumped in glee and gave him thanks. He chuckled and glare at them, “…On one condition…” He grinned. Both of the girls stopped smiling. Kevin’s eyes gaze towards Ae Cha. She studied his face with curiosity. He definitely had something in his mind. Something and doesn’t look too good.
  “What?” Dae slowly asked. Kevin quietly chuckled again. He ignored her and walked closer to Ae Cha. She cautiously took a step back, afraid of what he had in mind. A smirk came upon his face as he stared into the nervous girl.
  “You know,” Kevin began, “You really talk way too much for a short person. But you don’t seem to have a mouth to talk nicely.” Kevin explained. She rolled her eyes.
  “Why? You got a problem with that?” Her rage began to raise. She hates it when a person call her short. Knowing this was her weakness, Kevin wanted to enjoy this moment.
  “Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. That’s really rude you know? If you don’t want me to tell anyone who you are then…” Kevin swirled around her back and mumbled to her ear, “You have tell me you’re sorry for being a stubborn short girl. And you promise to always listen to what I tell you.
  “WHAT?!” Ae Cha gasped. Then, Kevin, teasing along, acted as though he forgot t mention something.
  “Oh! And did I mention you have to act like the cutest person while doing all that?” He declared. Her eyes bulged out enormously. hanged wide open as he directed her. She never apologize to anyone ever. Ever. This was outrageous to her. She looked at him with dislike. Her heart pounded furiously.
  “No! No way I am doing that! Never!” She bellowed out. Kevin shrugged.
  “If that the case, then I guess everyone will know who you guys are.” He said blankly and began to walk off. Ae Cha looked at him walking away and hesitated. No, was there no other way to work this out? Dae looked a Ae Cha.
  “If you don’t want to get into trouble, do it now.” Ae Cha directed. Ae Cha gulped as she turn back to Kevin. Her fists clenched in and she closed her eyes tightly.
  “Ok! Ok! I’ll do it!” She finally admitted. Kevin stopped. A grin showed up on his face. He turned his direction back at the girls and walked back to them.
  “That’s all you gotta do.” He reassured. Ae Cha nervously looked at him. How can this…this scrawny guy tell her what to do!? She tried not to stare into that guys’ face.
  “I…I-I’m so-so-so…” She couldn’t get the words out. It was as though it was caught in and wouldn’t come out. She gripped her fists hard. Kevin leaned closer to her.
  “What? I can’t hear you? Frog caught your throat? Speak louder. And act cute remembered?” He reminded. She rolled her eyes back at him. He was smiling the whole time. She sighed and got her act together. Within the next second, grabbed both of her hands in front of her chest and made a puppy face.
  “I’m so sorry oppa for being such a stubborn short girl. I promise I’ll listen to you no matter what!” She exaggerated her act as she tried to pull of her ‘pleading expression.’ She bit her lip cutely. Kevin stared at this change of her.
  “Apology accepted. You know you are very cute when you act like that, you even call me Oppa.” Kevin added. Her face suddenly went red and hot. Her eyes dare not to meet his eyes. He was chuckling along. Dae was in the back watching all  this. It was amazing how he got her to do this. She gasp in excitement. Ae Cha roam her eyes around, trying to meet his.
  “Oh shut up!” She try to talk back, “I-I’m tired of this. I’m…g-going to w-wait in the car!” She stomped her way back to the car. Kevin and Dae laughed as she took off. Kevin’s gaze was at her. This short girl wasn’t actually so bad. She is kind of cute in a way. He continue to laugh at his tease. Dae slowly stood side by side to him.
  “You know…you’re the first one that ever got her to apologize to you. No one has ever done that. That’s quite impressive.” She commented.
  “Really?” Kevin gasped.
  “Yep. Even as a Unnie, I have a hard time telling her what to do. I think you’ll look nice with her.” Her last statement made Kevin stop smiling. He turned stiff and awkwardly looked at Dae. His heart pounded hard.
  “Um…what?” He thought.
  “You said she was cute didn’t you? So that means you like her right?” Dae winked. Kevin opened his mouth but no words came out. Somehow his body couldn’t respond to how he wanted it to. What was going on? His body turned hot and cold all around.
  “I um…I better get going now. Its late. Have a good night.” Kevin immediately said and walked off. Dae took a step and watch Kevin. She laughed at his reaction. She loved watching cute moments like this. Maybe in the future, she’ll have something more to look forward to.

 

************



  Knock. Knock. Knock. No answer. After that, thump! Thump! Thump!
  “Someone open the door!” The voice cried.
  “Aish, I’m coming! I’m coming!” Soo Hyun groaned as he got out of his room and rushed over to the door.
  “Who in the world would come this late of time?” Soo Hyun grumbled under his breathe. He the lights and walked to the door. His hands brushed against the doorknob and turned it over as the door opened. His sleepy eyes began to widen. He opened his mouth in surprise.
  “Hoon!…And…” His eyes look to the man who was hanging onto Hoon to the side, “Eli! W-what happened?” He gasped.
  “No time to talk, we need to get Eli to rest.” Hoon suggested. Soo Hyun immediately  nodded and let them through the door. Soo Hyun reached to the other side of Eli and grabbed his arm and placed it around his shoulder. Both Hoon and Soo Hyun walked over to the living room and put Eli onto the sofa. He was breathing heavily. Soo Hyun sat on the floor next to Eli, tapping him.
  “Eli, can you hear me? Are you alright?” He asked. Eli groaned and gently turned his face toward Soo Hyun.
  “…Soo Hyun…?” He managed to say. Slowly, his eyes gaze behind Soo Hyun and looked at the person behind him, “Hoon…” Eli’s mind traced back to earlier. It was Hoon that saved him. Even though he yelled at Hoon, he still bother to come and help. He felt guilt plunged into his stomach and wasn’t feeling well. He bounced his head back at the sofa and looked up the ceiling. He dare not to look at Hoon.
  He looked back at Eli. He knew what Eli was thinking. Even though Eli hated him, they were partners, so they had to help each other no matter what. He didn’t care if Eli dislike him; he just wanted to be a part of the missions, that why he applied for this job.
  Hoon turned to Soo Hyun, who was worriedly looking at his dongsaeng.
  “Soo Hyun,” Hoon began. Soo Hyun turned to look at him, “Let Eli rest there for the night. He should not be move much. We’ll get him treatment first thing tomorrow.” Hoon directed.
  “What happened? Tell me right now.” Soo Hyun ordered.
  “Hyung, I’m too tried to talk. I’m heading to bed.” Hoon groaned and walked off before Soo Hyun can even ask anything else. Soo Hyun sat there clueless at what had happened. He turned his head back at Eli who was lying still on the sofa. He sighed deeply. There was no point of asking anything at the moment. He stood up gradually.
  “I’ll get you some blankets. And tomorrow morning, you better tell me what happened.” Soo Hyun commanded Eli. He ignored him and continue to stare into space. Soo Hyun walked off into the bedroom to get a blanket and pillow. Eli lay silently, grunting in pain.
  He felt frustrated, even angered at himself. Never had he ever felt utterly stupid. His impatience and ambition led him to a brutal beating. The thought of him laying on the floor, being punched and kicked, and felt utterly defenseless was a horrifying moment for him. His mind
reminisce back to when he was a kid. When Eli was little, he was always being picked on. Bullies would grabbed him and will beat the crap out of him. He remembered the feeling of being hurt and scared. There was no one but the bullies and himself.
  That’s what he felt now.
  Inaudibly, a tear streamed through his right cheek.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 i hope u guys like it! thanks for being such patient readers! i love u guys <3  have a lovely day :D