[PG]Agent Ukiss

[PG]Agent Ukiss

Chapter 1

All the members walk into the meeting room. Their boss Mr. Shin was waiting inside for them. They all gather around him.
“Hyung! Long time no see!” Dong Ho excited said. 
“Everyone sit down. I need to explain you guys about the last case.” They suddenly saw how serious his face were and quietly sit down on the chairs. The manager sit on the big chair. He solemnly stare at Ukiss.
“You guys were just lucky in the last case. But do not, let them escape ever again.” He slam the table. They all jump frighten, “Eli and Kevin!” He call. Eli and Kevin clumsy stand up.
“Yes sir!” They act like they’re soldiers. 
“You guys were suppose to take him in when he was in the act. Yet, you guys had let him escape. If I haven’t called in Alexander and Kibum, you guys would have been in huge trouble.
“Sorry sir.” Eli look down.
“We won’t do it again.” answer Kevin. The manager look at them.
“Good. You guys may sit down.” They both sit down. The boss then turn to Dong Ho, Soo Hyun, and Kiseop, “You guys, how did it go with show?”
“Everything is good. They haven’t suspect anything yet.” Kiseop said. The manager nod. 
“Good. Lets leave it at that. Now I want you three to check up on AJ and Hoon. Since they’re new, I want you guys to explain the rules around here. We don’t want them to spill our true selves and why we’re here for.” They all three nod.
“Yes sir. You can count on us.” Soo Hyun say. Manager Shin then turn to Eli and Kevin.
“Eli and Kevin, there’s a case I need you guys to go check. Here’s the file.” He went to a desk and pull out a folder. He push the folder on the table and to Kevin and Eli. “The investigators check the suitcase. They say that there were some illegal drugs in it. There been some rumors about how he got the drugs. I need you to check a few companies written in the file. Go get more information more about them.” Eli stand up and grab the folder.
“Yes sir. We won’t let you down this time.” 
“Okay, now off with your jobs.” They all begin to stand up. Then the manager forgot something, “Oh yea, Alexander and Kibum. Stay here. I need to talk with you guys.” All of the members look at them. Alexander and Kibum was curious. NH media had told them they needed them to quit Ukiss for a reason. They haven’t told the rest of the members why they have to do that. All of the members say their good byes and left. Both Alexander and Kibum walk up to the boss.
“Yes?” they both ask. Manager shin sigh.
“Now I’m truly sorry that you guys have to resign. But you guys already know the truth…”
“Yes we know. We won’t tell anyone.” Kibum promise.
“This is a huge case after all. We won’t let anything bad happen.”
“Good. We don’t want anyone to know why you truth why you guys left. Alexander, you ready?”
“Yes. I’ll be heading to 3rd Wave and investigate about them.” He nod. 
“Kibum, you have to wait for a few days. We need to double check everything before sending you off.”
“Okay sir.”
“Okay then, of you guys go. Good luck. We’re trusting our faith in your hands.” Alexander and Kibum look at each other. Alexander raise his arm up, wanting Kibum to grab his hand. Kibum smile. He clutch Xander’s palm tightly.
“Good luck.” Kibum told Alexander.
“You too bro.” Alexander say.
************
Kevin and Eli were in their practice room, studying on their new case, sort of.
“Aish…I can’t believe I let that guy escape from me.” Eli said sadly. Kevin look at him.
“Don’t get upset. At least we got him. He’s now in jail now right?”
“Yea but I told the boss that I could take care of it. But, I blew that chance way. I disappointed Mr. Shin.” He look down. Kevin sigh.
“Hey, at least we got another chance right? We can do better this time.” Eli raise his head, and saw his hope.
“Yea, that right. This is another chance.” He stand up proudly, “I WILL NOT LOSE THIS TIME!!!” He scream. Kevin cover his ears.
“AAhh Hyung! Do you really have to scream? I can hear you just fine!” Kevin scream back. 
“Heheheh sorry.” Eli smile.
“Okay, now focus on our case if you don’t want to mess up this time.”
“Oh yea…hehe sorry.” They grab the file and begin studying.
************
“We are…” Kiseop begin.
“The one…” Dong Ho say.
“And Only…” Soo Hyun finish. The jump out of their seats and try to act manly.
“UKISS!” They all cry out. AJ and Hoon sit on the couch, laughing and clapping them. The three boys were playfully telling them the about the rules.
“We are known as a boy band…but we are actually…” Dong Ho smile with a sly.
“Secret agents!” Kiseop jump.
“We work for a secret agency that fight for justice!” Soo Hyun acts like a super here, raising one of his arms up. They all were jumping around. AJ and Hoon was having fun watching them. They stand in front of both of the guys.
“Yea! We work daytime as singers, but at night, we’re turn into dark, cold, evil, malicious…” Dong Ho begin. Kiseop and Soo Hyun stop acting and look at him.
“Hey makane…get into the act! You were suppose to say we turn into secret police agents!” Kiseop say. 
“But Hyung!...being the bad guy is more fun though!”
“But is it being fun being in jail?” Kiseop argue. Dong Ho pout. He couldn’t argue back. 
“Guys, guys…can we just back to what we’re suppose to do?” Soo Hyun remind.
“Oh yea.. sorry.” Both boys say. They turn to AJ and Hoon.
“Now you have to remember all the rules. Rule number one you MUST remember,” Soo Hyun say, “you must NOT tell anyone about the truth. Not your relatives, friends, fans, nobody.”
“Rule number two,” Kiseop initiate, “When you’re given a case, before you do anything, you need to ask Boss Shin on what you’re doing first. If you don’t, you will be in deep trouble.”
“Yea…real trouble.” Dong Ho mumble, remembering the past. AJ look at him.
“What did you do?” He ask. Dong Ho look up.
“Heheh…well on my third case, I um…forgot to tell the Boss that I was heading out to spy on one of the suspected companies. I forgot to carry my phone and everyone was looking for me. They called the swat team to go to the suspected companies, thought that I had been kidnapped.” Dong Ho admit. Kiseop and Soo Hyun roll their eyes.
“Yea…I remember that…and you wouldn’t want to know the rest…” Kiseop mutter.
“Woah…so what happened after that?” Hoon ask curiously.
“Yea so…after that I got yelled by the Boss and I have to…ahem not only I got to work hard as a boy band and as a agent, I had to basically had to do whatever Mr. Shin tells me to do.” Dong Ho gulp, remembering those horrible times . AJ was still curious.
“What did he ask you to do?” Hoon question.
“Well…I had to be his errand boy for the whole month. And I got to go to NH Media every morning at 3am and stand there to open the door for Mr. Shin. Sometimes he would come late and I would have to stand there forever. Urgh. Then I had to clean his office every night. Every other day, I had to clean his house and cook for him. Also I had to work with all my schedules for the band and being an agent. It was torture. I definitely learn my lesson.” Dong Ho pout. AJ and Hoon felt uneasy. They didn't want to ever be in that situation.
“Anyways, back to the rules…” Soo Hyun reminded.
“Oh yea…sorry. Got carried away.” Dong Ho smile.
“Rule number 3: You have to be cautious where you are 24/7. There could be gangs anywhere at anytime. Be prepare.” Soo Hyun warn. The two boys nod.
“Rule number 4,” Kiseop begin, “You can’t work on a case by yourself until you gain a certain amount of experience.” 
“Have any of you guys work alone?” Hoon wonder.
“Not quite. Alexander is the only one so far that can work alone. Although, they’re probably gonna give a case to Soo Hyun soon.” Kiseop added. Soo Hyun nod brightly.
“Rule number 5,” Dong Ho say, “Double check your research before acting on your case. There could be some important detail that could help you.” The two boys nod.
“Rule number 6: Do not date any girls.” Dong Ho told them.
“What?!” AJ stand up. All the boys look up and look at him weird. AJ realize what he was doing, turn red and slowly sit down.
“Ahem…I mean, why isn’t that possible?” AJ cough. Soo Hyun was the one to answer.
“Because we can’t allow our feelings get mixed together with our work. This is a very serious job after all.” AJ slump down on the couch. They didn’t understand what was wrong with him. He didn't bother to ask anymore question.
“Um…are there any other rules?” Hoon wonder. 
“Oh yes, but those are just making sure that you double checking your works on your case. If you need to know the rest, we can just give a copy of the rules.” Kiseop answer. Hoon nod. Dong Ho peek over to AJ.
“Hyung…are you alright?” AJ was staring into space. He felt a bit disappointed. He couldn’t believe that his young days are over! He’ll soon have to become an old man without a family. He could see his future already. What torture! His eyes were in a daze. Dong Ho poke him.
“Hyung…hyung….” He kept on poking. Everyone stare at him.
“AJ!” They roar at his face. AJ jump.
“Aahh! What?” 
“What are you thinking?” Dong Ho smile at him. AJ cough.
“Um…nothing. Is anyone else hungry? I’m so hungry. Let go eat something.” He run to the kitchen and look inside the refrigerator. They gave him a weird look.
“What’s gotten into him?” Kiseop say. They all shrug.
************
Everyone gather in the dorm room. They all hold up their glasses.
“Cheers for Ukiss! For New beginnings!” Alexander shout. Everyone shout happily. They clank their glasses together and drink to the last drop. They all clap loudly. 
“Good luck to everyone on their new cases!” Eli smile. Soo Hyun turn to AJ and Hoon.
“And welcome to our new members! Do your best from now on. There’s a long road ahead.” He grin.
“Thank you everyone. I’ll do my best.” Hoon promise.
“Same here. Hwaiting everyone!” AJ bellow. He pull his fist up high in the air.
“Hwaiting!” They all say. They all follow AJ’s reaction. Kibum was looking at everyone. They all look so happy. He hold down his empty glass. He’ll cherish this moment. For the future, is unknown to him. He wasn’t sure what is gonna happen to him. Alexander saw him looking down. He walk over to Kibum’s side and hold onto his shoulder. Kibum look over. Alexander try to cheer him up by smiling. It’s gonna be okay. His eyes told Kibum. Kibum force a smile and grab Xander’s hand and pat it. He look away. Everything is gonna change after this.


  
-------------------------------------
Well...here's chapter 1...I hope you guys will like it!..i did my best haha..Hopefully this fic can be successful..I'm sure you guys are wondering what is going on with Kibum...heheh..its a suprise that won't be reveal...until later of course lol..comments are appreciated!!!..