[PG]Agent Ukiss

[PG]Agent Ukiss

Chapter 4


AJ walk back to the dorm happily. He close the door and turn on the ligt. Smiling, he swiftly turn around and saw Soo Hyun and Kiseop sitting at the couch,waiting for him. His eyes widen. 
"Where have you been!?" Soo Hyun yell. He looked angry. AJ gulp. 
"Um...I went to get some coffee..." He reply. 
"All night long?! Its 1 am!" He told him. "We been waiting for you all night long!" AJ felt bad and toss his face down. Soo Hyun sigh. 
"What you been doing all night?" he ask. AJ show a small grin as he went to sit down. 
"I met a cute girl today. We were talking all night long at the coffe shop." Both Soo Hyun and Kiseop sit down. Soo Hyun look very seldom at AJ. 
"AJ, you know we can't date any girls. Its against our rules." AJ look ar Soo Hyun. 
"Yea...um...I know. I'm sorry. I won't do it again." He force a smile. Soo Hyun pat on AJ's shoulder. 
"I know this job is very difficult to do. We all have to sacrifice something out of our life to make our world better. You should already know this when you applied for this job.”
“Yea…I know…” AJ mumble. Kiseop came by to AJ’s side.
“Don’t get so upset. You should go to sleep. We’re gonna have a lot to do today.” Kiseop order. AJ nod and get up.
“Yea ok, you both should go to sleep as well.” Both of them nod and all of them left to their rooms. Soo Hyun sigh. We all have to sacrifice…,he thought. He turn and look back where he said that. He closes his eyes. He will never forget the saddening sacrifice he made.
************
They all were preparing for their performance. Dong Ho, AJ, and Kevin was trying to catch up some sleep. The rest of the members were practicing their performance at backstage. They wanted everything to be perfect. 
Eli took a break to use the restroom. He came out of the bathroom then notice something out of the corner of his eyes. It quickly turn away. It was sure that he saw someone running off. He try not to get notice as he begin to follow that direction. As Eli reach to the corner, he saw the shadow turn to another corner. This was getting more suspicious. Eli begin to wonder. Who was that person? He must need to know. Maybe they’re the one that took his case. He can’t forget that person that took his case from him. He chase after that person. That person knows that it was being chased at. Both of them run fast and faster. From hallways to corners. Damn, this person is fast, Eli thought. But either way, he won’t let that person go. That person exit out of the building from the back door. Eli reach the door and open. He stop in front of him. His eyes search around. There wasn’t anyone he could see. What happen? Where did that person go? Eli gasp. How that person manage to run away s fast? He was captivated with thoughts. The back door open, and there was Dong Ho. 
"Hyung, everyone is looking for you. What are you doing out here?" He ask. 
"Its...nothing..." Eli sigh. 
"Well come on. It's almost our time." Dong Ho remind. Eli nod and they walk in. Eli turn one last look outside, suspicious, then walk in. A stranger came out behind a column. It look at the area where Eli used to be. That person sigh in relief. I must not get caught at what I'm doing. 
************ 
Dong Ho and Eli came back to the rest of the members.
"Hyungs! I found Eli hyung." Dong Ho smile. 
"Don't go running off again without telling us again." Soo Hyun warn. Eli nod. 
"Our turn is almost up," begin AJ, "After a new group." He smile. 
"New group? Who are they?" Eli curious. Just then, they heard the host. 
"Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for the newest kpop group, DNA!" Everyone clap their hands. There came out three girls, waving to the crowd. Eli and Kevin walk up closer to get a better look. They felt both have a weird feeling about them. They all had on black leather jacket with white t-shirt under, black shorts with shiny silver belts, and black boots up to their knees. One girl had long black hair down to her elbows. She was the tallest out of the girls. Another girl had brown short hair down to her shoulders, she had a baby face with dimples. The last girl had golden light brown hair mixed with blonde. She had a average height, taller than the second girl. All of them smile as they came onto the stage. They all turn around. The next moment, electrifying sounds came upon. It bounce in and out. Suddenly, each one of them turn around as each beat hits. That’s when their performance started. The Ukiss members were blown away by their performance. It was strong, but yet was flawlessly soft. Each beat hits, they dance around so alive. Eli’s eyes was lock onto the tallest girl. Her long hair swift across her face. Not a moment, he could move his eyes away from her. His mind block out the world. AJ smile and walk over to Eli.
“Wow…those girls are pretty cute. Don’t you think Eli?” He slap Eli’s shoulder. He jump back into reality.
“Oh…uh yea…” He didn’t pay much attention to him. All of his eyes were lurking at the girl. 
************
The girls finish singing and reach back to the backstage.
“Hey, I have to use the restroom for a bit. I’ll be back.”
“Okay, hurry up Dae Unnie.” The shortest girl answer her back. She nod. She walk off. Dae begin to head into the restroom hallway. Eli walk in front of her, stopping her way. She look up and saw his face. It made her jump. Eli’s eyes were lock on to her. 
“You...” He begin to mumble. She put on a sweet smile.
“Annyeong. Are you from UKISS? How can I help you?” she say. 
“I know who you are. You don’t need to give me an innocent act.” He declare her with a seldom look. This surprise her. She raise her eyebrows.
“Mworago? What are you talking about?”
“You know what I’m talking about. Don’t need to lie.” His eyes became scary and he came closer to her, “You can’t lie to a person like me you know. Were you the one sneaking up on me earlier?” Eli stare into her. He couldn’t explain her face expression. It seem so blank, but yet fill with fear. Or was she just confuse? She begin to scoff.
“Ya! I don’t know what you’re talking about. Leave me alone!” She begin to walk away, but he grab her by the arm and pull her closer.
“I’m not gonna let you go so easily…” His eyes immensely grow wider. Never have she known a ukiss member like this before. She smirk.
“Before you’re gonna do anything, you better make sure you don’t get your image ruin.” Then she kick his shin. He jump back.
“Ouch!” Eli grab his shin and begin rubbing it. She smile.
“Don’t mess a lady you never know before. Be careful, you might meet your worst nightmare.” She was gonna turn and leave, but she had one last thing to say.
“Oh yea…another thing. Don’t bother a lady when she needs to use the bathroom. Don’t you ever heard of the term manners? Stay away from me or I’ll make sure you’ll get some real trouble.” Then grinning, she walk off happily. Eli was still kneeling on one knee while rubbing his other shin.
“Aish! I’m so gonna get you! You’re not gonna get away with this!” He murmur to himself.
************
Kevin was looking for Eli. They needed to go to their next schedule. His eyes flutter everywhere. Where could he be? He’s always going somewhere by himself. He was getting irritate. He was walking backwards in case he can spot Eli. Butsadly, it fail. He sigh. As the turn around, he manage to bump into someone. Their chests hit each other.
“Ow!” A person cry.
“Oh! I’m sorry!” Kevin quickly apologize.
“Watch where you’re going!” A girl’s voice roar at him. She fix her shirt and look up at him. He turn to her. They look at each other for a moment. Their eyes were on each other. Both of them felt like they seen each other from somewhere before. She roll her eyes.
“Don’t you have eyes? Can’t you see where you’re going?” Kevin realize this girl was from the new group DNA. She was the shortest girl in the group. He thought she was sweet when he saw her on stage. But now, he saw her true self. This made him angry. 
“Ya! What about you? Didn’t you see me coming?” He shout back.
“Shikkeuro! You’re the one that bump into me!”
“No, it’s you that block my way.” Kevin try to correct her. 
“Look, I don’t want to waste my time with you okay. I got things to do.”
“Well same here. I’m busy looking for someone!” They angrily stare at each other. She look up at him and he look down at her. They had a fierce eye competition. Neither one look away.
“Ae Cha!” A girl cry. Both of them look over.
“What!” The angry girl shout. It was another girl from the group. She was the blonde girl.
“Dae Unnie is waiting for us. Let’s go.” Kevin and Ae Cha look at each other one more time.
“You better watch out. If you mess with me again, I’ll get you for sure.” She threaten him. She walk to the girl and they begin to leave him. Kevin irritated, turn to her.
“Ya! You better watch what you say shorty!” He yell back. She stop immediately. She hate when someone call her that. Her body swing around and furiously stare at him. Then walk up to him rapidly. The next moment, she stop his toes with her high heels.
“AAhh!!” He scream girly. He went to grab his toes. Oh his precious toes.
“Don’t call me shorty! You don’t know who you’re messing with!” She stomp, then walk off. Kevin look at her while rubbing his precious toes.
“Aish…I gotta remind myself not to mess with short people. They can be soo fierce sometimes…” He mutter under his breath.
************
All of the Ukiss members reach to the van.
“Everyone here?” the manager cry. They all respond, except for Eli and Kevin. They still felt the pain from where they got hurt at. The boss turn to look at them.
“You two alright?” He ask. They both look up, and pretend.
“Oh yea..totally. I’m cool.” Eli reply.
“I’m fine. Just tired.” Kevin try to say. The boss nod, but seem suspicious. He turn back to the group.
“Well…we better get going then. We have places to go.” There were still one more performance left, but Ukiss didn’t want to bother watching. They were busy with their plans. Each one of them jump into the van. Dong Ho was the last person. He look at the TV that show the last performance. His eyes grow colossal.
“Oh my gosh! Hyungs! I can’t believe it!” He screech. All of them turn to him.
“Mworago?” They wonder. They all look up to the huge TV where Dong Ho was looking. They all gasp.
“KIBUM!!???” They all bark. There was Kibum. He was with another bunch of guys.
“What is he doing there?” Kiseop ask. They begin to hear the host’s voice.
“And now, for the last performance, please welcome another new kpop group, the MYTHS!” 



-------------------------
Sorry for the late update!! >__<...wat you guys thought about this chapter?? lol..you guys that Eli was in love with her when he saw her right? LOL..i try to fool you guys..idk if that work or not haha..Anyways..alot of ppls help me suggest for a new name for the girls...someone told me apex...it remind me of top..then suddenly i just got DNA into my mind...weird me 0_0 lol..anyways DNA represents their names...Dae, Na Young, and Ae Cha haha and i got Kibum's group name from that one time i suggest it to a fic..i forgot wat haha...anyways can i have any comments on this?? and subscribers?? lol thank you!! haha [sorry for long note]