[PG]Agent Ukiss

[PG]Agent Ukiss

Chapter 8

Kevin walk hastily to NH Media. He had on his hat and sun glasses so no one won't notice him. There was another person walking towards his direction. It hold their coffee carelessly. As he look up to turn around the corner, he bump into a person in front of him and the coffee slash his clothes. His eyes widen and gasp. His new shirt! He just bought this shirt!
“I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t mean to.” a sweet voice apologize. 
“Aish…my shirt…” He mutter. He quickly look up. For a second, their eyes stare at each other. Both of them widen. He realize it was that short girl Ae Cha in the DNA girl group!
“You!” They both point at each other.
“What are you doing here?” She demand an answer.
“I should be asking you that! This is where the NH Media is!” He reply. She gulp. Her eyes quickly look away. Kevin squint his eyes at her. What is she doing here? He wonder. She hesitate. He walk closer to her. Her body was trembling with frustration. She notice him checking her expression, she back away.
“Look I don’t have time to mess with you. Get out of my way.” She order and push him away and walk off. Kevin turn around and look at her. She was walking furiously fast. He thought to himself for a moment. The next thing, he slowly walk behind her, stalking her path.
************
Kiseop was tapping his phone on onto the small table by the couch at the end where he was sitting. He was reminisce about the time back in the forest.
========================
“Kiseop, I didn’t do all this to make you remember the past. I came to tell you something.” Kiseop stop. He didn’t dare to look back. He just turn his head to the side.
“Mworago?” He say with no emotion. Jung Hee sigh.
“They need your help again. Are you just gonna abandon them just like that?" 
"I’m not abandoning them. They're the ones that abandon themselves." 
"Doesn't matter. If you really care for them, you would help them no matter what." Kiseop was quiet. He didn't how to respond. It not that he don't care for them. It just...he can't stand how they want to live their lives full of illegal and injustice ways. He can't stop them. None of them will listen. All his old friends, relatives, close ones, have disappointed him so much. They think their lives as criminals are the only way to have what they want in life. Jung Hee walk over to Kiseop. 
"Just remember one thing....you used to be like them. You should know how to have a life with no meaning." 
========================

He continue to tap his phone. What should he do? He was lost in thoughts. He sit in the living room dorm and wonder in space. Soo Hyun walks over and notice him dazing off. He walk over to Kiseop and tap his shoulder.
“Hey Kiseop…” He begin. Kiseop did not respond, he was into his own world. Soo Hyun push his shoulders, “Kiseop!” He talk louder. Kiseop blink and came back to reality. He turn to Soo Hyun.
“Um Annyeong Hyung. Do you need something?”
“What going on with you? Something in your mind?” Soo Hyun sit on the couch next to Kiseop. Kiseop gulp.
“Uh…its nothing much. I’m just tired from working so much…” He lied. Soo Hyun nod and pat his back.
“I know this is a lot of work. Its tough, but its our duty as agents.” Soo Hyun reply.
“I know…” Kiseop mutter.
“Just go rest for a bit. I’ll tell the boss you’re not feeling so well today.” Soo Hyun smile and got up. Kiseop wanted to ask something.
“Hyung…” Kiseop call out. Soo Hyun turn around.
“Yea?”
“Can I ask you a question?”
“Yea sure. What’s up?”
“Umm…have you had any problems with your relatives?” That question surprise Soo Hyun. A sweat drip down his forehead. He dare not to answer, “Have they ever cause any troubles that only you can help but its not ...fair?”
“Um…well…no I haven’t…” Soo Hyun lied. He hold onto his fist tight but remain calm, “Why you ask that?” Kiseop immediately look down.
“Its nothing. I just…saw a movie and just wondered…” Kiseop quickly walk out of the dorm. Soo Hyun look down sadly. No one knows about what happened with his past. He trying to forget every hardship back then and trying to move forward but yet…he still remembers everything.
Kiseop walk out of the dorm. He gently close the door. He pause for a minute, wondering what to do. He could remember those tragic memories living in the ghetto. He remembered the times he was beaten up after so many fights. There were times he thought he wouldn't make it. He hold his fist hard, trying to erase his memories. Kiseop look up. Just once, just only one more time, he thought to himself. Decided, he walk out and head to the police station.
************
AJ quickly slide away from the building and rushes to the cafe. No one knows about him going there. Although it haven't been a week, he couldn't help but thinking about her, Park Hwa Young. That cute girl as gotten him going crazy. Will she be here today? He went inside and look around. He didn't notice her anywhere. He sigh. Maybe she's not gonna come till the next time they schedule to meet each other. Disappointed, he went to sit down by the corner on a small table. He kept thinking about her smile, about her cuteness, about how she talks, just everything about her. He never fell for a girl like this before. 
After a few moments daydreaming, he decided it was gonna be time to get going. Before he could stand up, two men in black suits came walking in. 
"Is this where she been hanging out lately?" One of them ask another. He was much older than the other guy. The other guy notice. They were walking closer to him while talking to each other. AJ didn't want himself to be seen, after all he is a celebrity. He try looking down and pull his cap closer down to his eyes. 
"How often do they meet up?"
"They only met up a few times now."
"Do you know when they're gonna meet up again?"
"This Wednesday." the other guy reply. AJ's eyebrows raise. Are they talking about Hwa Young? His body turn hotter as they reach closer to him. Are they gonna notice him?! His body was shaking. The older man stop right by AJ. His heart pound harder. Oh my gosh! I'm in trouble! The old man turn around to the younger man.
"You make sure she doesn't come here ever again. I don't want her seeing him no more."
"Sir, I told her already for her not to see him. She dare not to listen."
"I can take care of that. You just watch what she does. Make sure she don't do anything irresponsible."
"Yes sir." They walk past to him while they were still talking about their situation and walk out the door. AJ sigh in relief. Thank goodness they didn't notice him. He look back at the two men leaving the shop. He suddenly felt suspense. Were they just talking about Hwa Young just now? He wasn't quite sure. But one thing was certain: He doesn't know who Hwa Young really is. 
Outside of the cafe, a person had been stalking him since he sneak out to the cafe. Their eyes glare at AJ. When did AJ started sneaking out? It begin to get curious. It's eyes watch as AJ walk out the door sadly. Quickly, that person went to hide in the against the wall. AJ walk past that person. Their eyes kept lingering on at AJ, wondering what is he up to. Its lips begin to curl up. This is gonna get fun to meddle in.

************
She quickly walk step by step. She look around making sure no one was following her. He kept close to her but stalk her silently. Every time she look back, he hid quickly somewhere. Assuring of herself, she'll turn and Kevin will continue to follow. She act so suspicious. Where was she going? What is she gonna do? Kevin wasn't sure. Was she just being suspicious so no one won't notice her because she is a celebrity? But then, Kevin think not. He knows there is something else. The DNA girls isn't any ordinary girl group.
He hid behind a building as she stop. She was standing in front of a small building. It was a motel. She grab her phone and dial.
"Unnie, where are you?" She ask. There was a silent moment.
"I'm already here. What do you want me to do?" Kevin try listening to the conversation, but he was far away so he didn't understand what was going on.
"You already got everything ready for me?...Ok then I'll change and meet you over there." Where was she going? Kevin wonder. What is going on? Ae Cha roll her eyes.
"Yes I know Unnie! I'm not stupid. I'm not gonna let this plan get spill. No one even knows what we're doing." She smirk. Kevin chuckle quietly, well HE knows. She close her phone annoyingly and walk inside to the building. Kevin got out of hiding.
"What are you girls up to?" He wonder. Quietly, he went inside. She went to the front counter and ask for the keys and left to a room. Kevin stand there dumbfound. The lady behind the counter look at him.
"Um...can I help you?" She ask. Kevin turn over.
"Uh...I'm uh...I"m waiting for a friend. They're suppose to come over really soon." Kevin quickly lied. The lady smile and slowly nod. He wonder for a bit, then got an idea. He walk closer to the lady. It was time to get into an act. Time to use his talent. Deceiving.He smile sweetly at the lady.
"Excuse me miss but-" He came to the counter and 'accidentally' drop their cup of pens. He gasp, "Oh dear me! Mianhae! I didn't mean to do it on purpose!" He exclaim.
"Its okay. It was just an accident." The lady explain and went over the counter and pick up the pens. He bend down.
"Let me help too." He reply. Then he purposely went to grab the same pen as she did. She look up to him as he look up. She blush at him. He continue to smile. 
"You really have beautiful eyes you know?" He compliment her. She shyly look away and grab the rest of the pen. Kevin grab the cup and they both stand up and put the pens back into the cup. She was shyly looking at him. Kevin was grinning at her.
"Here you go um...what is your name?"
"Umm...I'm Lee Mina." She quietly answer.
"Mina...a beautiful name." He reply softly. She smile and walk back over to the counter.
"Say um..this place seem to be a beautiful place...do you guys get alot of daily people coming here?"
"Um..a few not alot."
"What about that girl that just left to her room? Isn't she a daily person here as well?"
"Sometimes, she comes a few times a month. Not sure what she does though. Her and sometimes two of her friends come in and come out. They never stayed in for a night ever." She turn to look at him and pout, "Why are you even asking about her?" She demand. Kevin gulp. Wow this girl sure is jealous! He quickly think of a lie.
"Well er...I just wanted to know because I wanted to know if there's any guys that always comes here to see you. It'll get me jealous knowing someone has your heart." He smirk. She giggle softly and look away. He look back where Ae Cha had left to. His face expression turn determine. He's gonna find out what are those girls up to. A person came out of a room. Kevin look curiously. It looked familiar. Who was that person? That person seem to be a short guy. He was wearing a black leather jacket and baggy pants with a black hat on. Then his mind click! He gasp. It was the same guy he met when Eli and him was trying to get information about Lee Bong Chul! He didn't dare to look at Kevin, he was in a hurry. He look at his watch as he walk out. Kevin stare at him suspiciously. 
"Its her..." She begin to gossip. Kevin's ears quickly turn to her, "I think they're cross-dressers!" She gasp. Kevin act shock.
"What? What are you talking about?"
"That was the girl that just came in. She came out dressing as a boy! This is the second time now." She whisper. 
"Are you serious?" He lean in closer. She nod quickly. Then she gasp.
"Oh no! I'm not suppose to tell anyone about my guest's privacy! Aish...my boss is gonna yell at me again." She frighten. Kevin smile.
"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me." He assure. She sigh in relief. He turns around and mumble to himself, "But they're secret isn't."



-----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading^^ Comments and Subscribes?