[PG]Agent Ukiss

[PG]Agent Ukiss

Chapter 2


It was in the morning. The sun brighten the sky. Clouds fluttered the open blue. There, six feets walk into a huge building. The boss, Mr. Shin was showing AJ and Hoon the company. Mr. Shin turn at a quiet hallway. AJ and Hoon follow. They didn’t know where he was taking them. They reach to a dead end. There was no doors, no elevators, no nothing. Both of the boys were confuse.
“Um…Mr. Shin? Did you make a wrong turn? This is a dead end.” Hoon told him.
“No, I didn’t make a wrong turn. This is the place we’re suppose to go.” He smile wicked. Both of the boys gulp. The old man turn. They begin to feel scare and came closer together. No one was around. Just only three of them. The old man lift his arm up.
Oh my god, is he gonna strangle us? Hoon thought.
I don’t want to die! I’m still young! AJ cry in his mind.
Mr Shin pull up a finger then suddenly, then move to the corner of the wall, and pressed on a darker area on the wall. It beep. Hoon and AJ jump. They began to hear a machine coming closer. The next minute, the wall slide open and there was a huge elevator. They boys sigh in relief.
“Heheh…scared you guys didn’t I?” the old man chuckle.
“No!” They lied.
“Haha..well come on then. We don’t have all day you know.” He walk into the elevator. AJ and Hoon was just standing there, astonish.
“Well? Coming or not?”
“Oh yea..coming!” They walk into the elevator.
************
They land upon another hallway. They walk straight across.
“This is the underground agency. All our under covers and the police agencies work down here.” He then led them to another hallway.
“This is the training room. Most mornings you’ll have to train your skills here.”
“What kind of skills?” AJ was curious.
“Your own special skills as a secret agent of course.” He led them to the room. It had a glass wall that they can see. Inside, there was Eli practicing his fighting skills.
“As you know, Eli is in taekwondo. Everyone knows that. But what no one don’t know, is that he is trained to be a master of taekwondo and other fighting skills. He already mastered many martial arts already.” they look at Eli as he concentrate on his training. He kicks the beam bag and punches it powerfully. He didn’t care for the sweating body he had. He continue to fight with the best of his abilities. The next minute, he jumps and did a 360 degree spin kick. Bam! The beam bag suddenly scrap open. All the beans inside fell out. AJ and Hoon gasp.
“Aish…I guess we need to buy another bean bag, for the tenth time.” Mr. Shin say. The boys turn to him.
“The tenth!?” They gasp. AJ look back at Eli through the glass window.
“Damn! Remind me to call him anytime I get into trouble!” AJ joke. The boss turn to him seriously. AJ gulp. He look down. Hoon laugh.
They continue to walk on their path. There was the next room. There was only a window and a black door and no glass wall. They heard banging. Every bang they heard, AJ and Hoon duck their heads.
“What is that noise!?” They both ask. Mr. Shin smile.
“Go look.” He order. Both of the innocent boys did. They peek at the window. There was Soo Hyun. He had a huge goggle and some kind of headphone. They didn’t know why he was wearing that, until he pull up something dark and big. Both of the boys gasp.
“He shoots guns!!!??” They made the strangest look ever. The clown boy, is actually a serial killer, well looks like one.
“Soo Hyun’s specialty is dealing with weapons. Especially guns. Whenever there’s a killer on the loose, we let Soo Hyun do the work. He’s the only one we can trust to make sure the work is done.” they nod as they see Soo Hyun shoot the gun straight across the target paper. They were amaze. They never knew this side of Soo Hyun before. It was scary. Hoon whisper to AJ.
"Remind me not to get him mad." AJ chuckle at him. The boss push them away to the next room.
There was an automatic door that opened up at the end of the hallway. As they entered, they were led to a pathway that was above a huge place that seem like a warehouse. But if you look down, there was a huge maze throughout the huge room. AJ and Hoon felt more amazed as they watch the tricky maze. They wonder who was training in here. The next thing they saw, a person jump out of the blue, escaping from spiky traps. The boys widen their eyes. This guy was fast and furious.
“Kiseop!” They cry. Mr. Shin nod.
“Kiseop is our special spy agent. His strong and flexible body is capable of going through narrow dangerous tunnels and pathways without being caught. This training helps him to think on his feet quickly and pass through any dangerous situations that can happen anytime to him.” He explain.
"But he could die doing this already!" AJ shout.
"Well then...don't take this job if you can't risk yourself. Every of the members signed their contracts to work as secret agents already know the dangers in working here. They already know that they have to risk their lives." Mr. Shin explain carefully. AJ look down. This may be tough, but he wanted to work here. He couldn't answer the man. They just quietly left. The boys took one last look as they some Kiseop jump out of the maze fearlessly as flames busted out. The guys never knew how hard everyone worked this hard. They feel like they were in a movie.
As they walk through the hallways, the atmosphere begin to feel weird. AJ and Hoon knew something was coming. The old man just smile. They continue walking. AJ notice a tall girl walking their way. She walk steady and slow. Hoon and Mr. Shin try to ignore her as they pass along. AJ couldn’t help but noticing her. He was the type that is very interested in girls. She had a preppy medium blue hoodie and skinny jean. She had a medium dark brown hair down to her neck. Her eyes gaze on AJ as he stare at her. They walk by each other. AJ begin to smile at her. She grin at him. Wow! She’s smiling at me. AJ thought. She wink at him as she walk behind him. His heart jump. Did she just wink at me? He follow Hoon and the boss happily. He turn his head to see the girl behind him. He didn’t notice that the boss and Hoon had stop. He bump into both of them.
“Aish AJ! Watch where you going!” Hoon shout. AJ look down.
“Oops hehe sorry Hoon.” Mr. Shin turn around and look at AJ.
“AJ, do you have any money to spare?” He suddenly ask. AJ got confuse.
“Um..why do you need it at the moment?”
“Just…give me some money.” He roll his eyes. AJ nod and reach down into his pants. Somehow, his wallet was not there. He gasp. AJ immediately search through all his pockets in his jeans and jacket.
“Aish! It was here earlier!? Where is it?!” He quickly panic. He immediately search through all his pockets on his jeans and jacket. His heart begin to beat quickly. Mr. Shin roll his eyes.
“Give him back his wallet Kevin.” Hoon and AJ look at the old man. Who was he talking to? Then, a laugh came behind them. Both of the boys turn. There was the girl that AJ look from earlier. But then, that person slid off the hoodie on its head, and the hair came out along with the hoodie. Hoon gasp. AJ was about to faint. He checked out a boy!? It was no one else other than the only Ukiss Kevin. Kevin was laughing is off.
“Oh my gosh! I can’t believe you are so easy to fool!” Kevin joke. He handed AJ’s wallet back to him. AJ turn red. He look down. He felt embarrass. Hoon look at Kevin.
“Why did you do that for?” Mr. Shin was the one to answer Hoon’s question.
“Kevin is a deceiver. He deceives people really easy with his looks of course. He’s often have to dress up as a girl to fool people. We usually use him to be a distraction for suspected gangs or companies while the rest of the team heads in.” Kevin was still laughing. AJ turn to him.
“That was not funny!” AJ whine.
“It was! You should have seen the look on your face!” Kevin cry.
“I am so gonna get you next time. You better watch it!” AJ grin. Kevin chuckle. Mr. Shin came to them.
“Okay, enough talking. Kevin, I thought you were suppose to be training.” The old man ask.
“Hyung, I don’t need to do any training. I can fool anyone with this look.” He smile at AJ.
Dong Ho came jumping along the hallways happily. He notice all the guys standing there. He gasp.
“Hyungs!” he ran to them, “Annyeong! What are you hyungs doing?” He smile. Hoon point to Dong Ho and look at Mr. Shin.
“And what does this makane do? Fly?” Hoon joke. The boss laugh.
“Haha no. You guys already know he’s an actor. Well, he’s an agent actor. He’ll usually be disguised as part of the gangs or customer that wants their illegal things. it’s a very hard task to do.”
“So…what training to do you do Dong Ho?” Hoon ask.
“Training? Haha I don’t do any training…” Dong Ho admit.
“He’s an actor. We put him in many dramas and shows so he can become a better actor.”
“Aish! Why can‘t that be my talent!” AJ whine. There been something on Hoon's mind throughout the whole time the manager was showing them around.
“Mr. Shin,” Hoon ask. He turn to him, “Are we gonna be assign to a specified skill as well?” After seeing all this, Hoon became very amaze in this. Everything of being in this secret company fascinates him. He wanted to know what he was gonna do. Mr. Shin smile.
“Well, that all depends on you. Before we assign you a skill to train, you yourself must find what is your talent and put into good use.” This advice made Hoon felt a bit disappointed. He didn’t know what he was good at. Kevin wrap his arm around.
“Its okay hyung! It took us awhile before we know what our skills were. You’ll find yours soon.” Hoon politely smile. He hope he will. He really wanted to be a part of this.
************
Alexander breathe in. Another mission he had to do alone. It was not so easy. But he must make sure he get everything right. He walk into the 3rd wave confidently. Everyone inside seemed busy. They were running back and forth making sure that would go well. Alexander look around. He couldn’t seem to find the person he was looking for.
“Xander!” A voice call out behind him. Swiftly, he turn and look. Quickly, his mind click. Choi Dae Ho. One of the producers of 3rd wave. Age 40. Married to Lee Eun Hee. Born in a rich family, which they earned their richness from a family business. Alexander remember his profile when he heard about the investigation. Suspiciously, he never heard what was the family business. He kept in mind to think of Dae Ho as a suspect. Alexander smile.
“Hyung!” He cry out. The old man walk closer to him in his formal suit.
“What are you doing here?” He ask suddenly.
“Well, I was wondering if you guys don’t mind…I would like to work here.”
“Ah…yes I heard about you quitting Ukiss. Why did you?”
“Uh…its some personal issues I don’t want to say.”
“Very well. I understand. But…why do you want to work here?” Alexander smile. He had an answer for this. He been planning it out. He try to respond calmly and normally. He cough.
“Its…ahem…well…I think you know the answer very well.” Dae Ho look suspicious. His eyes narrow together. Alexander try to read his facial expression. It was a look he didn’t understand. Alexander finish his answer, “I want to help spread the love of the lord.” Dae Ho made an O with his lips. He begin nod.
“Haha of course. I see. Well…I’ll have to check to see if there’s anything I can do. Everyone here is busy and most positions are full. I’ll try my best to help you though.” He smile back at Alexander. He politely smile back. Then eagerly, Dae Ho quickly walk off. Alexander watch his actions. There is something very suspicious about that man. He did not seem like he was happy. Alexander’s mind was racing with thoughts. With that, his new mission had just begun.

************
He look out the window. The wind push against his face. The sun was setting down. It was a beautiful scenery. He won’t forget this beautiful scene. Kibum sigh. He walk to his bed and sit down, he remembered the day they pledge to be in Ukiss…
“On this day…” all the members begin as they raise their right hand, “I pledge to fight for justice. To change the wrongs to the rights. To defend our country. I will not betray my duty and promise. In my honor, I’ll do what my duty as a secret agent. If I break any of these promises I made, may I be taken out and be punished…” He also remember how happy they all were after they been officially became a group. They even swear to themselves to not become a traitor. Or else, their friendship is over, and they’ll become enemies. He don't know what they'll think of him after what he's gonna do.
He zips up his bag. He didn’t need much to where he’s going. He grab the bag and wrap it on. Kibum walk out the door. Before leaving, he took one last look at the desk. There was a picture of all of the members and him together. He sigh.
“It was nice knowing you guys. Good luck. I’ll be seeing you guys pretty soon.” He left the house silently.


----------------------------------------------
I hope you guys like the update!