Agent Ukiss

[PG]Agent Ukiss

Chapter 15

 

They waited. Pacing back in forth, their hearts were unsteady with unfulfilled fear. Anxiously, they grew nervous as each second sprout out from the clock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. They constantly stared on the door, waiting to utter a spark of life. Eli and Kiseop were the ones pacing with their blood-stained clothing. AJ leaned on the wall, staring onto the ground, with heavy thoughts which he dared not to utter. Hoon sat on a chair across from Soo Hyun and Dong Ho. He was shaken by everything and was speechless throughout. Little makane Dong Ho sat quietly and bit his lips, afraid. Soo Hyun pat Dong Ho's back to reassure him. He gulped with each action. They all sat in a private room so they would not be noticed by publicly.

I hope hyung will be alright.” Dong Ho cracked.

Don't worry. Everything will be fine.” Soo Hyun reassured. He hoped. The atmosphere was heavily dense of grayness.

Kiseop felt guilty. The whole time, he kept thinking everything was his fault. If he had watched the man, Kevin wouldn't have gotten hurt. His heart stained in pain. He frustratingly bit his nails. They were all wishing for the girl and Kevin to be alright.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps clattered to the door. Their hearts jumped as they rapidly race toward the door. The dark door gradually cracked as a man in blue scrubs came in. None of them waited for his response.

How is he doctor?” Kiseop asked.

Are they gonna be alright?” Eli wondered.

Are they badly hurt?” AJ asked. All of the members had their own questions and demanded an answer all at once. The doctor panicked by the sudden questions. He raised up both of his palms for silence. They immediately stopped by the motion. He looked at each one of them. He can tell how terrified they are in their faces. He sighed.

We tried to do our best in saving those two lives. As for the girl, she had a deep wound in her arm and when we finally got a hold of her, she was very fatigued and loss a lot of blood. But thankfully, we managed to do have everything settled and she will be fine.” He explained. They all smiled in relief. Knowing their victim of their case was safe was very appealing news. They had successfully conquered a case. Yet, they were still waiting on Kevin's condition. The doctor knew this and continued.

As for the boy,” The doctor began. The boys held their breath, “The knife was struck deep down to his rectus abdominis, which his the muscles down his chest, and partially damaged his thoracic segment of his spinal cord. It was fairly close enough to damage his organs around that area. Along with that, he also lost a lot of blood. This surgery was a very difficult one, trying to manage with all the circumstances. I'm...I'm sorry but...” Before he can even finish, the boys gasped. Their hearts sunk down to the ground. They lifelessly stood in shock. Dong Ho was the first to let out a tear. Then following was Kiseop. This was absolutely unbelievable! Eli immediately felt angered and slammed his hands onto the wall and crumpled up his fist. The rest of the boys closed their eyes in tragedy. Their breath was still. The doctor watched the saddening scene as the boys teared up.

Before you guys tear up, hear me out first. I don't understand why you guys are so sad when I haven't said what I needed to say.” The doctor stated. All the boys turned to look at him, confused. He smiled, “I apologized to you guys because he'll have to be in the hospital a while before he can finally be well again.” He teased. Once again, they gasped, but more gleeful. They jumped in happiness and rushed over to the doctor and gave him a hug. They playfully punched the doctor for teasing them harshly. The doctor laughed at them. The younger ones cried in happiness. The rest was alive and well once more. Kevin was alright. He was going to be okay. Their hearts fluttered. With the atmosphere lightening up, the doctor decided to led them to Kevin's room without anyone noticing. They all agreed and follow the savior. They all followed, except for the leader. As they walked on, he noticed the steel doors from the emergency room opened. He stopped and looked. It was the girl they saved. She was pulled by the rolling bed and was now heading to a patient room. She was sleeping still and peacefully. His eyes looked back at the guys. They continued to follow the man and didn't notice the girl. Soo Hyun looked back as the nurses pushed her away. Since, he figured, her relatives haven't came, it'll be best to watch over her until someone came for her. He quietly looked at her and followed. In his mind raced back to the past. His hand gripped hard as he reminisced. The poor girl reminded him of his first case. It was the most hardest and most painful thing he'd had to experienced.

************

This is Choi Sung Young. I'm currently here at Seoul's main hospital with the most excruciating news.” Dae was watching the news as she ate her dinner. Ae Cha walked out of her room to get a drink. She stretched as she walked in.

Hey...what you watching?” casually asked Ae Cha. She grabbed her cup and filled with water.

Just some news. There's nothing good on at the moment.” Dae replied and munched more on her food. Ae Cha sat next to her and sipped her drink.

Here in the hospital is the 7 member boy band UKISS. Just earlier today, one of the member, Kevin Woo, was injured. He is currently in the emergency room.”

What?!” Ae Cha choked on her water. Her eyes widen in astonishment.

Its UKISS! Oh my, Kevin!” Dae murmured. Their eyes were drawn intensely onto the TV. The news reporter gasped as she noticed someone coming.

Look! Here is the manger coming.” The news reporter excited. She rushed over to him, “Excuse me! What can you say about Kevin's condition right now?” The manager looked at her.

He is out of the emergency room. He is alright now.” Ae Cha sighed in relief. Her heart gradually returned to normal. The news reporter smiled.

That Is such good news! Can you explained how did all this happened?”

Uh I”m sorry but we are not allowed to discuss this situation. The police is currently working on this case. I cannot revealed anything about it.” Manager Shin explained. The lady nodded.

Very well then. Could you at least state how you feel about everything that had happened?” She tossed the microphone to him. He sighed happily.

I am very proud of every single of my boys. They have such bravery and courage. They do their best at everything. Each one of them is so special. I am so honored to be called their manager. I suggest everyone to listen to their music. They are very hard workers and are very inspiring people. They deserved the best.” He lastly said. Everyone looked at him as though he was about to cry from such happiness. But as a man, he knew not to. Instead, he pulled out a greater smile. The news reporter smiled along with him and looked back at the camera.

And there you have it everyone. A story of bravery and love between the members and their manager. I'm Choi Sung Young. Back to you Soo.” The news reporter jubilantly ended and the camera was turned back to their station. Dae smiled in relief as well as Ae Cha.

Thank goodness Kevin was alright. That was so scary for a moment.” Ae Cha commented. Dae turned her attention to the little makane. She grinned.

You seemed so worried about him even though you guys just met.” She teased. Ae Cha bit her lips. She quickly tried to acted normal.

What?! No I'm not! I-I was just curious.”

Don't fake it. You worried about him! You must like him a lot!”

Oh shut up! I do not like him one bit!” She turned red, “After what he made me do, I hate him to my guts!”

But that was so cute! You guys are so cute together.”

No we are not!”

Aww don't lie. I think he likes you, you know.” Dae grinned some more. Ae Cha rolled her eyes.

No he doesn't. He is s-such a...a pest.” She tried to think of a reponse. Dae laughed and singly teased.

Ae Cha and Kevin sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-” Dae sang. Ae Cha felt like her bubble bursting out.

Aish Dae Unnie! Be quiet or I'mma get you.” Ae Cha warned. She rushed over to her. Dae quickly ran away. Ae Cha chased her. Dae squealed as she ran all over their dorm. Na Young walked out of her room after hearing the loud rustling.

You guys! Can you stop playing around? I just got a call from the boss. He wants to speak with us.” Dae immediately stopped, which made Ae Cha bumped into her. They both hopelessly fell onto the floor. Oof! Ae Cha and Dae collapsed onto the floor but looked at Na Young.

What does he want?” wondered Dae.

I'm not sure. He just say he wants to speak with us.” All the girls looked at each other, clueless of what was about to happen.

************

His eyes slowly arise. A boulder of lights shun down on him. He blinked a few times. A unfamiliar smell of the room countered him to confusion. Everything he could see was white. Where was he? His hands slowly to twitched.

You guys! You guys! Kevin is waking up!” Cried AJ. Everyone gathered around him. Kevin groaned as he had revive back from the dead.

Hyung!” Jumped Dong Ho, “You're alright! We're so worried about you.”

Urgh...Where...where am I?” Kevin was lost.

You're in the hospital. David stabbed you remembered?” Kiseop reminded. Kevin made an 'O' face. Now everything was coming back now.

Is everyone alright?”

We're fine don't worry. The girl that we saved is alright now too. You should worry about yourself. You had us worried to the death!” Hoon exclaimed.

Kevin!” shout Eli, “Why in the world would you do that? Don't ever do that again you hear me?!” He threatened. Kevin chuckled lightly.

I'm alright Eli. You're not my mom. Soo Hyun is.” Kevin replied. Everyone laughed. Then, he noticed, “Oh yea, speaking of him. Where is he?”

He say he's staying with the girl that got injured until one of her relatives come.” replied AJ. Kevin nodded.

Just about that moment, the door opened. They all turned to look. It was their boss.

Boss...” They all muttered. He walked slowly over to Kevin. Everyone made way for him.

I see you finally wake up. How are you feeling?” Greet Boss Shin.

I'm doing much better now.”

Good to hear. I don't want to lose any of my good men.” He proudly said. They all smile at him. To hear such praises from the boss is such heavenly sayings, “Now onto more serious business. About the case.” He suddenly brought it up. The boys looked at him more solemnly now.

Where is Soo Hyun?” The boss finally now asked.

He is with the injured girl sir. He figured he should stay there until one of her relatives came to reassure everything.” stated Kiseop. The boss nodded.

Very well. You guys can just explained it to him later on.”

Is something wrong about the case sir?” Dong Ho quietly asked. The boss saw the worry eyes upon them. He looked at each one of them one at a time. His face turned solemnly. They gulped in fear. The boss sighed pleasantly. Intimidation was what he did best. He pulled a grin upon his face finally.

That guy David... is now currently serving his duty in jail for lifetime. He has been a huge human trafficker and finally, he have been stopped. You guys...did a job well done. I am very proud of you all.” They all gasped were surprised.

Really?!” They all excited. The boss nodded.

Yes. ”

The boys smiled at their hard work they have done. Their mission was accomplished. They all looked at one another with relieving smiles. The atmosphere grew less intense, and more loving.

Mr. Shin, you almost had me there!” Dong Ho admitted. The boys all nodded in agreement. Boss Shin smiled, but shook his head.

But, I did not say that was the end did I?” He told. Suddenly, the smile was slipped away from their faces. Their expression changed. Curiously, they wondered what did he meant by this.

What do you mean?” Kevin asked.

 

************

 Her eyes awoke. Blurred vision grasped within her eyes. Cautious, she gradually opened them with such fragile movements. She uttered a moan. A sound that triggered a twitch of Soo Hyun. He looked over. There, he realize the young fan was beginning to wake up. He made his way over.

Hey, are you alright?” He politely asked. Her eyes tried to regain clear consciousness as she gazed upon him.

Urgh...I-” Before she can say another word, her eyes enlarged as her vision became more appealing to the truth. She realize who she was talking to. A smile came upon him. She was in complete shock. Her heart beat faster than the speed of light. She gasped, “You're Soo Hyun!”

He grinned at the response.

Hello to you too.” He greeted. She covered in astonishment. There was so many things she wanted to say, but yet nothing came out. How should she even start?

Soo Hyun looked at her expression and lightly chuckled.

Frog caught your throat?” He joked.

I-I-I..uh..' She stuttered.

Now calm down. Its alright. I'm not a ghost or anything.” He continued to jest. This was so amazing. She felt embarrassed not being able to say anything, at all! Using his sarcastic advice, she breathed in and swallowed her saliva and spoke once more.

I'm a big fan of Ukiss.” She finally managed.

Really? Well its always great to meet a kissme. I'm happy you're doing well now.”

After hearing Soo Hyun's words, her mind began to reminisce the horrific memories. She was disgust in fear.

Is...he...in jail now?” She swallowed.

Everything is safe now. Don't worry about anything any longer. You just take care of yourself alright?”

Oh thank goodness.”

Are you in any pain whatsoever?”

Not really.” he was filled with so much emotions, she didn't realize if she had any pain at all, “just a bit on my arm, but it doesn't bother me as much. Where...um...is the rest of the other members?”

They're in another room where Kevin is sleeping at.”

Is he alright?”
“Yes, he survived. He's alright now as well.” The young girl was happy everything turned out so well. Yet, she sighed.

I'm so sorry for everything. I shouldn’t never came. None of this would've happened.”

No, this is not your fault. Don't blame it yourself on this. You are not to blame okay?”
“But, if it wasn't for me, Kevin wouldn't have gotten hurt. No one wouldn't get hurt.”

Look, even if you weren't there, that guy will still probably find some other young girl to snatch. Let's just be glad that everything turned out well okay?” He advised. She nodded.

Well...that true. Alright then.”

Haha, besides, if that didn't happen to you, you wouldn't be able to meet us like this right?” He smiled. She blushed.

Soo Hyun, I...um thank you for saving me. All of you guys.”

We're glad to help you um...what's your name?”

Lee Su Min.”

Well, we're glad to help you Su Min. After all, you are a kissme.

You guys aren't just my favorite idols, but my hero too.” She smiled. Soo Hyun looked at her sincerely. Hearing those words, it breaks Soo Hyun's smile to a wider one. Those special words touched his heart within. It was those words and feelings that makes their hard work worth it. He happily patted her head.

Thank you. That means so much to us.” He responded.

Just at that moment, the door busted open.

Su Min!” A lady called by the door. Su Min looked at the door. There was a young women and an older one. Su Min smiled at her cousin and her mother.

Yun Ji! Mom!” Su Min greeted. Afterwards, Soo Hyun gradually began to turn. Yun Ji? That sounds familiar. The girl at the door looked at her cousin, then her eyes slowly fixed on the man turning his head over. She walked closer to the two of them. Her eyes glared at him as he did the same. That moment, they were feet within one another. Their eyes popped out.

Its you!” They both cried.

 

 

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for the EXTREMELY LOONNNNN UPDATE! My apologies! I must be the worst writer ever xD LOL. Been focusing on school so its been kinda crazy since its getting the end of school! And..i just got myself a new job so now I don't have alot of free time. But hey! When school is over [May 23!! YYYAAYY] I can FINALLY have more time and I'll update faster! So plz be patient with me! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH <3 Tell me what you guys think of this? I know its pretty short. I'll try longer next time kks! <3 all my subscribers! Plz Comment! [Sorry for long author note xD]