[PG]Agent Ukiss

[PG]Agent Ukiss

kinda long haha...sorries >____< !

Chapter 3

They sneak into the darkness and hid behind bushes. Their eyes peek out from the top hair of the bush. Their eyes twist side to side. 
“Is it safe?” Kevin ask. Eli turn to him.
“I think so. I don’t see anyone around.” They slowly rise from the ground. 
“Ok. Remember our plan.” Eli remind Kevin. He nod. 
“Time to investigate.” Kevin whisper.
“Hwaiting!” They both say. They both left different directions. Eli rush into the building as Kevin watch from the outside, making sure no one is coming.
Eli reach into the hallways as he came out of the air vent. He land on the floor easily. He stand up. The building was dark and black. It wouldn’t be a good thing to turn on the lights. He pull out a small flashlight out from his pocket. He flash the lights out and start to walk. 
“Let see…where should I start?” There were many turns and many doors. Eli pull out a map inside of his black jacket. Before they arrived here, Eli had printed a blue print of the whole building. He set it aside on the floor and begin searching for rooms he can investigate.
************
Kevin was outside guarding. He had dressed into his disguise as a ghetto girl in cut up jeans and worn a blue hoodie. He put on his hood. He acted as if he was waiting for a ride. Kevin looks at the building, hoping no one else will come ruin their plan. They need to get some proof for their illegal doings. He notice someone coming close. He quickly got into act. 
“Hey you! What are you doing here late at night?” A voice call out. Kevin wasn’t sure if it was a girl or boy’s voice. It seem so soft but yet so low. He cough. He try to speak like a girl.
“Um…I’m waiting for my friends. They say they’re suppose to pick me up here.”
“You know, its not very good for a girl to be out late at night.” It told him. The person walk closer. That person was short, had short hair under cap, wear baggy shirt under a loose large jacket, and was wearing saggy pants. Kevin guess that it was a short guy that is trying to look ghetto, but he don't look like one. Kevin try to act like it was nothing.
“I know. I can take care of myself though.” The short guy came walk closer until they were five feet apart. He checked out Kevin up and down. He look suspicious.
“Hey…you know…you’re pretty tall for a girl.” He say.
“Well, I am very rare to find.” Kevin smirk, “What about you? You’re pretty short for a guy you know.” Kevin laugh. The guy turn red.
“Don’t call me short!” He pout. Kevin had his eyes jump. The guy’s voice was suddenly high and soft. This made him very confuse if he was talking to a girl that look like a boy, or a boy that just sounds like a girl. The guy seem to notice Kevin’s reaction. The guy was begin to walk away, but then he turns back and look at Kevin, “Don’t be walking off anywhere you don’t know.” He remind Kevin, then he walk away. 
************

He begin searching for any secretive information hidden in desks in the bosses offices. He figure the bosses always held something useful and secretive. He finally land upon the last office. Eli search inside the desk carefully, making sure he didn't make a mess. He place the flashlight on his mouth and brush his hands all over places. Nothing in the desk. He went to the shelves. There were many folders and files. His eyes widen. Seriously? Geez , why do I always end up doing the dirty work. Where do I even start!? Eli complain in his mind. He roll his eyes and search through the shelves. Unexpectedly, Eli begin to hear some noises coming through the door. He was shock.
“Damn! Someone’s coming!” He didn’t know where to hide. He quickly rush over under the desk and hid down there. The lights was still off. There, he hear footsteps walk across the desk. His heart beat fast. He hope he doesn’t get caught. He hear a lot of paper rustling near the shelves. He wonder. What is that person looking for? He couldn’t help it but try to look over the desk. His eyes peek as he try to stay low. It was a person dresses in all black. It also had a motorcycle helmet on, which he thought that was weird. That person was looking over all over the place like Eli. He want to know who that person is. Too bad the lights weren’t on. The noises stop. Eli try to pay attention.
“Hah! I found it.” The voice whisper. He wasn’t sure if it was a guy or girl. But he figure a girl wouldn’t dress like that, and wouldn’t come here late at night. So it had to be a guy. That person open the file.
“The records of Lee Bong Chul illegal drug dealing!”
Eli gasp. That was the file! He need that for proof. He thought it was time. He jump out of the desk. The person struck with fear, dash away as Eli try to jump down. He pull the guy by the arm. The guy was push back and try to kick Eli. He dodge to the side and Eli try to punch him. He went under and did and uppercut on Eli. It burn him with pain. Then Eli out a punch to the stranger's stomach. The guy begin to crouch painfully. Eli throw the guy down. 
"Who are you!?" Eli demand. That person dare not to answer. Instead, he kick Eli's stomach which push him back against the wall. That person got up and try to run away out to the hallway. Eli rush and jump on the wall and land in front of the stranger. 
"Who do you work for?" He demand again. The person wouldn't budge an answer. This was getting irritating. He saw the file held in the stranger’s hand. The stranger notice this and try to run away. Eli try to grab the file from him. They started fighting. Back and forth, blocking and attacking, over and over. Damn this guy is good, Eli thought. They both jump back from each other. Sweat drips from his forehead. He intensely stare at the stranger with the motorcycle helmet. He need that file for proof. The next second, the stranger try to run away again. Eli grab him, but the person try to push Eli away. Eli grab their neck. The stranger struggle to let go. Quickly, that person hit Eli’s stomach with their elbow. Eli then, accidently pull of the helmet off. He look at the helmet for a moment, then look up. His eyes widen. He realize what he been fighting with the whole time.
“YOU’RE A GIRL!?” He gasp. Long black hair swing around her face as she turn to him. She pant as she notice her hat was in his hands. The person slap Eli’s face with all their strength. He could feel the deadly pain.
“Jerk.” She finally spoken. Then she kick him under, which send him falling down. She grab the helmet and took her file. She finally have the chance to escape. Eli was alone in pain. After a few moments, Kevin came running inside the building.
“Eli, where are you!? I heard some screaming.” Eli couldn’t respond back. He was in so much pain. Kevin saw him dying on the floor, he immediately run to him.
“Ya, what happen?”
“Aish…I….I..g-got…kick by a girl!”
************
The next day arrive. Kibum walk determine. He walk up inside the mysterious music company. He cannot forget about everything. He cannot forget the things he was told. The things he has seen. If he’s gonna turn into a traitor, then there’s just no way out. He walk up to the counter. There was a lady behind it.
“Annyeong. I need to speak with your president immediately.”
“Did you schedule an appointment?” She ask.
“No…” He admit.
“Then I’m sorry but you can’t go see him. He is very busy.” Kibum roll his eyes. 
“Look, I don’t care. I need to speak with him. It is urgent.”
“Well you can’t see him unless you made an appointment.” Angry, Kibum slam his hands onto the counter. This action scare the lady.
“You listen,” Kibum begin, “If I do not get to see your president, he’ll miss his precious chance. I have something that he wants. If you don’t want to get into trouble, take me to go see your president.”
************
“Come in.” A low voice shout. Kibum walk into the door manly. He had a sly smile when he enter. He walk up to the president. The old man look blandly.
“Is there something I can help you with?” The old man ask.
“Actually, yes there is.” He place his hands onto the desk. Kibum lean in towards the man. “I want to join your company.”
“Mworago?” The president question.
“You heard me.” Kibum’s eyes was serious.
“What makes you think I’ll accept you? You have nothing that I desire. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to work. Go away now.” He told him. The man continue his work. This young boy was wasting his time. Kibum put in hands in front of his papers. The president’s eyes look up. Kibum’s eyes were never so serious and scary ever before.
“I know that your music company has been going down. Pretty soon, all this will have to be shut off and all of this are all because of NH Media and Ukiss.” the president was curious. What is he trying to do?
“What are you trying to say?” The president ask. Kibum have a sly look in his face.
“Let me join you. Let us work together and destroy NH Media.” He smile. The president’s eyes went wide open. That would be a great idea. But yet he begin to wonder. Why the one Kibum that was in Ukiss would say something like this. He came closer to Kibum.
“Why are you telling me this? What do you get if NH Media do get destroy?” He wonder. Kibum sit on a chair that was next to him. He smile brightly.
“I want to revenge them after what they did to me. They treated me like trash in the end. I want to show them that they made the wrong mistake.” His eyes turn back to the president directly.
“So, are you in this or no?” Kibum ask. One drop of sweat drip on his face. He try not to show it. His face was serious. The old man look at him suspiciously. He wonder if Kibum was telling the truth. He thought for a few moments. Then finally, he sigh. The president stand up. He raise his arm.
“You have yourself a deal.” Relief, Kibum smile. He stand up and grab the president’s hand.
“I will not let you down.” They both smile sly.
“NH Media, you have just met a new competitor.” The president chuckle. Kibum smile. Everything is going according to plan. Soon, everything will be done.
************
All the Ukiss members were eating in their dance practice room, eating. Eli didn’t eat. He felt disappointed from last night. This was the only chance he could prove to the boss that he can take care of a case himself. In the end, he failed. Now he can’t have a proof to bring Lee Bong Chul to jail. Eli couldn't believe what he lost file to that...girl. He smack his hand onto his forehead. The image of last night struck his mind, when he pull of the helmet and finally know it was a girl. He can't believe that it was a girl! He fought with a girl! This was outrageous! Soo Hyun saw him sitting alone. He walk over. 
"Ya, what wrong? Why aren't you eating?" Soo Hyun ask. Eli sigh. 
"Something happened during my investigation with Lee Bong Chul." 
"What happen?" 
"Well I-" Dong Ho interrupt him.
"Hyungs! Check out the news!" Dong Ho cry. Everyone rush over to the TV. The reporter was at a small business company. Kevin gasp. 
"That's Lee Bong Chul's company!" He turn to Eli. He was astonish. The news reporter begin to speak. 
"We're at the business company 'LBC'. Today, we find out the truth that this company was just a fake company just to sell illegal drugs." Everyone turn to Eli and Kevin. 
"Isn't this your case?" Kiseop ask. 
"It is! But we haven't told anyone about this!" Kevin answer. Eli begin to think. Was this because of the girl? He didn't understand. They listen to more news from the reporter. 
"This morning the police at downtown Seoul found evidence of Lee Bong Chul's illegal dealings. The police are now taking him into trial." There were clips of the arresting of him. The reporter try to get some answers from him, but Eli didn't want to hear it. He turn off the TV. Someone had stole his case. Who was it? Everyone was astonish. Mr. Shin came into the room. Everyone bow and greet him.
"Annyeong Mr. Shin." He walk over to the guys. He saw the disappointing look from Eli. He sigh. 
"I guess you guys saw the news too. Well, as long the case was complete, we don't need to worry about it anymore." 
"I'm sorry boss. I let you down again." Eli apologize. He walk over to Eli. Then pat him on his shoulder. 
"It's okay. As long the case is solved, we can move forward." He answer. 
"But Mr. Shin," ask Kevin, "We didn't even tell our case to anyone. How could this happen?" The man nod and sit on a chair and relax himself.
"Well, it’s pretty easy. The answer to that is that…there are also other secret agencies.”
“What?!” They all jump.
“Who?” Eli ask. He wanted to know who stole his case.
“Sorry boys, I can’t let out any information. They don’t know that we are a secret agency and neither do we. Let’s just leave it like that.” He walk out the practice room. The guys were just blown away by this.
************
AJ was getting some coffee late at night. He still had to practice some more things before heading out to sleep. The guys also wanted him to go buy some coffee as well. He went to a coffee café that was still open. He was waiting in line to order something. Doors open as people came in. The wind brush his face. He try to ignore them though. His eyes were dreary and tired. The next moment, he heard a plop! Something land on the floor next to his foot. AJ notice it and look down. It was a silver sparkly watch. His eyes look up ahead. There was a girl with dark curly hair that just pass him by. This must be hers, he thought.
“Um…excuse miss?” He call out to her. Swiftly, she swung around. Her hair flip to the side as she turn. AJ’s eyes blown wide. She had big eyes with long eyelashes, dimples punch in her cheeks, and thin soft lips that she smile. Her dark brown eyes gaze at him.
“Yes?” She ask innocently. AJ try to get back into reality. He cough.
“Um yes, you drop your watch.” She look down at his hand. 
“Oh yes, thank you.” She grab the watch from him, “This watch is always falling off. I need to get a new one.” She smile. AJ smile as well. She look at AJ closely, then gasp.
“Oh my gosh! You’re Kim Jae Seop right? AJ from Paran?” AJ chuckle.
“Haha yes I am. But now I’m in Ukiss.”
“Oh yea…I heard of that haha…how’s that?”
“It’s pretty good…trying to get used to the working and practicing all over again.” They both smile at each other. He thought she was a really cute girl. 
“What are you doing here late at night?” She ask.
“Oh…I’m just getting some coffee. I have to go get some stuff and do some more work…”
“Oh well…um so are you still busy then?” she wonder. AJ felt curious.
“Haha why you ask that?”
“Well…you seem to be such a friendly person. And I don’t really know anyone here. I just moved here. And it’s been lonely since I don’t have anyone to talk to. I thought maybe we could chat for a bit…” she begin to bit her lips and look away shyly. AJ stare at her cute expression. She begin to look back at him,
“But if you’re busy you can go. Its fine.” She try to smile. AJ shook.
“No its perfectly fine. I would love to chat with you.” She begin to gasp. AJ look at her face. There was no way he’s gonna decline an angel’s invitation. They grab their coffee and sit at a small table and begin talking some more. He soon had forgotten about everything he was told, especially rule number 3. His eyes gaze upon to her as she spoke. He didn’t know was that there was someone staring them through the window, looking at him.




----------------------------------------------
any comments on this chapter?? Enjoy your day^^ Thanks for reading