Part 20: Dark Chocolate

Hide and Seek

 

- - -

Part 20: Dark Chocolate

- - -

“Are you really out of your mind? You actually brought me to this freaking beach in the middle of a freezing day?!” Kibum ranted and if he was not busy pulling the jacket closer to himself; he would have flailed his arms to emphasize the point. And he found it a little amusing on why Jonghyun always had that same gray hoodie on him whenever he didn’t have his own.

Jonghyun laughed as he stretched his arms as if welcoming the cold blows of air. “We have the whole beach to ourselves! Isn’t this fun?” he spun around with his arms outstretched like a little child. When he stopped, he looked directly at Kibum, a playful smile etched on his lips. “Tag! You’re it!” he yelled and immediately jogged away from Kibum.

“YAAAAAAH!!!”

He chased Jonghyun around the shore. When he would be close enough to touch, Jonghyun would be able to dodge his hand and he was so near to falling face flat on the sand. Since when did he run so fast?

When it was the other way around, Kibum would raise his hands in front of him and ask Jonghyun to stop a few meters away from him because he’s tired.

After a few more rounds of tag, Jonghyun decided to piggy back him and he walked towards the waves, his feet sinking into the wet sand, the waves almost reaching his folded pants. Kibum tightened his arms around Jonghyun’s shoulder, almost choking him when a slightly bigger wave came to their way. The younger was not able to stop belt out a high-pitched squeal when he felt droplets on his bare feet.

- - -

“You owe me a chocolate.” Jonghyun said as he parked his car in the gasoline station on their way back.

“What?! Why?!” the younger blurted. I thought we’re okay?!

“You said you ate my Valentine’s chocolate. You owe me one.” He replied as he unbuckled his seatbelt. “I’ll just use the CR. Don’t miss me too much.” And he slipped out of the car, giving Kibum a wink before disappearing in the next corner.

Well, truthfully, he didn’t make any chocolate lollipop for Jonghyun just to annoy him. Plus, he knew that the singer would receive a lot of gifts and not only chocolate for Valentine’s. But maybe he went a little overboard when he gave everyone else in Jonghyun’s face yet nothing was for him. How could this person be so immature?!

Kibum decided to look around in the convenience store and luck was on his side because there were chocolate lollipops on the counter. He quickly grabbed the bear-shaped lollipop for Jonghyun, paid for it and dashed back in the car, hoping that the other male was not back yet. And he felt that he had to thank the gods of luck and good karma and whoever because there was still no one in the car when he came back. So far, so good.

 

“What do you have there?” Jonghyun said, eying the small plastic bag on Kibum’s lap.

Kibum fiddled with the bag and handed Jonghyun the chocolate lollipop. “Here.”

“Oh? I thought you don’t have this anymore.” The other replied as he opened up his hand for the sweet.

“Y-yes... but I...” and he thought that maybe, his luck ran out. Jonghyun was looking suspiciously at him and it made him conscious in his own skin. He filled in his lungs with oxygen trough his nose and breathed out his answer in one go. “Iboughtyouthatchocolatefromtheconveniencestorethere.” And he looked away after that, a pink blush on his cheeks.

“What?”

Kibum sighed, his confidence pooling back in his system. “I got it from the convenience store. I owe you nothing anymore.”

“You didn’t make this?” Jonghyun asked as he waved the chocolate in front of his face.

“I told you I bought it. Are you deaf?” Kibum answered as he rolled his eyes.

“Then I won’t eat that.” and he threw the poor lollipop towards the dashboard where it broke into two.

“YAH! Why did you do that?!” Kibum screeched as he got the chocolate and examined it.

“I want your chocolate.” Jonghyun answered stubbornly as he crossed his arms on his chest and pouted.

“Can you get anymore childish?” the younger mumbled as he unlaced the pink ribbon from the packet and pulled the smaller piece of chocolate, popping it into his mouth. He hummed in satisfaction as the bittersweet taste fused with his tongue.

“What? You said you didn’t want to eat it.” He said afterwards when he felt the older looking at him. He looked away and broke the larger piece. He opened his mouth, tilting his head back a little as held his tongue out only to place the small piece of sweet there. He smiled to himself then he felt a strong pull on his arm and then soft lips.

His eyes snapped open and all he saw were closed eyes and smooth sun-kissed skin up close. Kibum could have counted those lashes if it weren’t for the rather harsh bite on his lower lip that pulled him out of his trance and caused him to gasp involuntarily.

Jonghyun’s an attention and he wouldn’t let it go if he couldn’t get what he wants. That’s why when Kibum gasped, he gave himself the freedom to push his tongue into the younger’s mouth, and taste the lingering flavor of dark chocolate. And god, it was addicting. He glided his tongue on the tips of Kibum’s teeth, on the insides of his cheeks and even on the roof of his mouth but he was not able to find the bittersweet treat. It was kind of frustrating. And so were the gears that were set in between them, making the little interaction a little bit harder.

That was why he adjusted in his seat and let his right hand slide on Kibum’s back and his left behind Kibum’s knees, lifting him from his seat to Jonghyun’s lap. How the singer did it without breaking the kiss was beyond Kibum’s knowledge.

Feeling a little uncomfortable with his position, Kibum shifted, placing his legs on either sides of the other male, effectively straddling him in the limited space. He finally responded and the taste of dark chocolate became stronger as their tongues mingled with each other. Jonghyun smirked and let his tongue slide under Kibum’s where he found what he was looking for. He wrapped his tongue around the bittersweet treat, the toffee scraping a little, and pulled away. Kibum hanged his head low and let it fall on Jonghyun’s shoulder, trying to hide his blush.

“Hmmm... I still prefer milk chocolate...” he thought out loud, “And you still owe me one.” He added as he patted Kibum’s lower back, earning him a muffled “I hate you.”

- - -

a/n: sorry, i'm a bit late... but hey...i made it up to youuuuu!!! loook!  that was hard to write. urgh. my innocent mind /briked... lol. anyways, i admit that i am a super lazy most of the time but i hope you bear with me... hoho~ and another thing... sorry if Kibummie seemed to be more of a girl here. i guess i should just write het!JongKey next time, huh? i think that's all for now...

see you next update ♥

photo by:jobgoblyn @deviantart