Chapter 32

If That's What You Want

THIS IS A  VERY SHORT CHAPTER

____________________________________

IU's POV

 

Something is definitely off.

 

I clutched my phone tightly and remembered how Jae just hunged up on me, his voice sound so worried over the phone. Another storm rumbled and I turned my eyes on the window, looking bored and annoyed at the storm. The truth is, I hate storm. But I am not afraid of it. I just told that to EunHyuk a while ago to appear cute and adorable,but where did that get me? Witha huff, I threw my phone on the bed and stood up to get a shower sinceit is starting to get cold. He did say he'd call me, right? I'd wait for that.

 

*

 

It'smorning and I haven't slept a wink.

 

He never called. And it annoys me.

 

This is the first time EunHyuk haven't done something he told me he'd do. He always sees to it that his promises to me is kept.He always sees to it that I am happy. He always sees to it that my needs are met.But why the hell is he not picking up the phone?

 

"IU-ssi, your parents are asking you to go down for breakfast," a maid informed me fromthe opposite side of my bed. Letting out a deep sigh, I placed my phone down on my bedside table and proceeded to the dining room where my parentsare waiting.

 

"Morning, princess," dad greeted me with a smile and I walked over to give him a kiss in his cheek and the same goes to mom before sitting down beside her and we started to eat.

 

"How is school, honey?" Mom asked.

 

"the usual. I can't wait to graduate and get out of that filthy place. A lot of kids just think they are off my level and start to think we are close" I complained.

 

"Don't worry sweetheart, it won't be long," mom asured me.

 

"How about your relationship with that Lee?" dad spoke.

 

I cltuched my utensils a tad bit tighter as I was reminded how he ignored me all night yesterday, but I answered in an confident voice, "Never better."

 

"Is he giving hints about marriage?"

 

"No, not really."

 

"You better do better, princess.You know we need him. A boy with a family background like his is very precious. It's a once in a lifetime shot," he explained with a smile onhis face. "Make sure he'd be" your husband."

 

I smiled and looked at him, "Of course. I gothim wrapped around my fingers. Whose daughter do you think I am?" I smirked and they gave me approving smiles.

 

*

 

"Hello?"

 

"IU-ssi."

 

"It's been a long time, Yoseob-ssi."

 

"Long time indeed. What can I do to be granted such an honor of talking to you?"

 

"Oh enough with your speeches. I need you to investigate something."

 

"I know, that's my job. Who is it?"

 

"I want you to investigate 2 people; Lee HyukJae and Lee Donghae. I need the information as soon as possible."

 

"Of course. I'd send them to you on sunday."

 

"Perfect. Thanks, Yoseob."

 

"You're always welcome, Ji Eun. I love you."

______________________________________________

NOT PROOFREAD.

I'D MAKE IT UP TO YOU ON THE NEXT ONE.

PROMISE

 

XIEXIE

LOVELOTS