Chapter 6

Say what!?

A/N

 

Sorry everyone for not updating ....

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"haha , okay appa " I tried my best to sound happy again, but my heart just made me feel so... out of place... I'll show SHINee what i got... No, I'll show that lady what's up too...

"Good night daddy."

"haha , good night baby, sweet dreams and dont let the bed bugs bite"

"haha, same for you dad!"

Upstairs I went, I need to prepare myself. 

________________________________________________________

-TOMORROW-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and got up slowly. After i got ready for the day I went downstairs to the gym . Since SHINee said i was fat, why not workout and make my body become like the girl from After School... I think her name was Kahi? Well not exactly like hers, her body must've been hard to get anyways. But i DO want abs, it looks cool. So for 3 hours straight i worked out. I had to stop because i remembered that I didnt get to eat anything today...  When I say reminded, I meant by the fainting feeling. So I went to the kitchen and fixed myself a salad and ate. When I was done eating, I headed back to my room and called my dad.

"Daddy!"

"yeah sweetie?"

"Dad, are you busy ? I could call you another time if you want?"

"No, it's okay. I just got out of a meeting. Is there something wrong sweetie?"

"I wanted to ask if you knew any one that can help me train to become fit"

"oh... haha , of course i do , i'll call him up right away , when do you want to start ?"

" Thank you daddy! If it's possible, can I start tomorrow? I realised that I know nothing about exercising, so I needed to train from someone who knew what they were doing."

"Good point! I did not think of that. As expected from my daughter. Should I also get someone who could help you with your singing?"

"Oh noooo, as expected from MY daddy. Well, there is that saying that the apple doesnt fall far from the tree ohohoho!          But thank you daddy, you are the best dad ever!"

"Sweetie, of course! I would do anything for you! I just hope that you know it."

"Thank you dad, once again, thank you very much."

________________________________________________________

A/N

well what do you guys think?

.... huh?-_- , sorry , i guess its because i have been off track, ... well ... DONT ABANDON MY STORY NOW ! k ?

SHINee: hey ! how come ____-ah is the only one we hear about ! ?

Me: Because ! ....IDK! (runs away)

SHINee:What the heck she's the one who wrote the story... yah! come back ! (runs after)

Hey , do you guys know what you guys should do to help me? COMMENT^.^ , kekeke ... well that maybe wont help me lol... but please do, it gives me the strength, the motivation, the LOVEeeeee