Chapter 16

Say what!?

"But why don't you like him now?" Onew asked.

"because..." I tried to say, without blowing my cover, but I just couldn't think of anything, so I said, "Why do you think I don't like him anymore?"

"Is it because I am different than you imagined?" I heard Taemin say, well... maybe thats the reason, right? I asked myself. I really didn't know why I didnt like him anymore, do I still like him or what? Maybe its the way he treated me when we first met, but he didnt say anything bad did he?

"No, it's not because of that. Actually, should I tell you something? Maybe I still do."

 Then the show went on for a few more hours, and all I could remember after that was that we talked and asked questions that the fans wanted to know. After that show, I went to a photoshoot, and a few more shows. Then unnie brought me home, it was then that I realized I was so darn tired.

TOMORROW*

  Unnie drove me to school , for the first time in years, I get to go back to school. I hope the students here treat me differently than before, in a nicer way.

FLASHBACK*

"Hah, your mom left you for another man, and yet you act like nothing happened."

"I heard from my mom that she left you because you were trash."

"We're embarrassed to even be in the same school as you."

"You should just get the heck out of here, it'll be better for us."

The group of girls said to the innocent girl.

"But it wasn't even my fault. Plus its not your even your problem." the little girl said back one day, the bullies were startled, because that was the first time the little girl had ever spoke up for herself, in that moment they were even a little scared of the little girl, but then remembered that they out numbered her, so the leader of that group spoke up.

"What!? You dare to talk back to us!? How dare you!? You should be glad that we even wasted out time here for you." She then started smacking the little girl, as soon as the other bullies saw this, they started to join in. Now you might wonder about the fact that no one was stopping the bullies. Because if you saw that scene, you would surely help out. Didnt the little girl have friends to help her out or something? Well yes, of course the little girl being bullied had friends, but it was just that her friends were scared of being bullied too. So they had to keep quiet, or else they too would be targeted. One day, one of her friends couldn't take the way the bullies were targeting ____ so she decided to help ____ out. So  ____'s friend gathered all of ____'s friends and told them her plan. Her plan was to let everyone gather together and fight the bullies. When it was time to gather around to fight back, no one else had came, only her, together the bullies bullied her like they bullied ____, but only worse. She had been abandoned. Once ____ heard of this, she ran over to stop the bullies. Ever since, the bullies bullied them everyday. But the little girl that decided to defend ____ moved away. Since then ____ hated to go to school and got homeschooled. For fear of bringing trouble to others.

END OF FLASHBACK

"____-ah , we're here." I heard unnie say, snapping me back to reality.

"Ah! Yeah unnie."

"C'mon, lets go, we have to go to the office."

She then turned the car off and got off the car. I then followed her. The school was really big, and it seemed like the cool school that was in every movie. We both walked into the school and was then led to the principals room.

"Hello, I am the principal of this school." A tall guy, dressed in suits said.

"Hello, I am ____-imnida."

"Well, this is going to be your new school. Well I have to go now ____, see you later!"

"Bye unnie!" I said, once I couldn't see her anymore, I turned my attention to the principal.

"Well lets go to your new class." Then the principal and I walked to a classroom.

"Wait here," Then he came out of the classroom with a lady,

"This is going to be your teacher from now on."

"Ah Hello, please take care of me from now on." I bowed to her.

"Yes, lets get along." she said

"yes, Mrs..."

"Mrs.Lee" she finished for me

"ah, yes Mrs.Lee . My name is ____-imnida."

"Now wait out here, while I introduce you to the class, ok? Wait for the cue."

"Yes mam" Then the principal left somewhere, and Mrs.Lee went back into the classroom.

"Everyone! We have a new student." I heard Mrs.Lee say.

"Really!? Who is it? Is it a girl?" I heard a boy say, then some people laughed, others grunting, and whispering to each other.

"Well, lets just see, shall we? ____-shii, please come in." I guess that was my cue, so I headed in.

Once I went into the classroom, the class went silent.

"Introduce yourself" Mrs.Lee said.

"Hello everyone! I like to sing, dance, talk, eat, laugh, and a lot of other things, haha, please take good care of me. I hope we become good friends!" 

When I looked around the class, some were whispering, some were glaring, others smiling, and others... zoning out?

"Do you have any questions to ask her, class?" I heard Mrs.Lee say

"I do!" I heard, when I looked up, I saw a girl asking, "Aren't you ____ !? The one that just debuted?"

"Umm.. Yeah, I am."

"Omg! its ____!  I can't believe I have class with her!"  I heard a guy screech... I didn't know guys can scream like that.

"Anymore questions class? " Mrs.Lee said, but no one was paying attention anymore because they were all busy talking, so she told me to sit. "you can sit next to..."

"over here!" I heard every body say.

"you can sit next to the window over there"

So I went and sat there, I looked forward to making friends but the seat next to me was an empty seat.

"but doesn't he sit there!?" I heard a girl say, and right on cue I saw someone come in the classroom.

_______________________________________________________________

Me:Who do you guys think it is ?

SHINee:...idk , someone

Me: like who ! ?

SHINee:How are we supposed to know ! ?

Onew: right ! ? Tell us ! TELL US !

Me: ack ! calm down ! ... plus I cant tell you ...

Minho: tch ! then why did you ask us who we think it is ! ?

Key: Forget about that ! I can't believe we came in to the chapter !

Taemin: I know right ! thats like the first time in a LONG time !

Jonghyun:you should add us in more

Key:yeah ! It makes the story better

Me:psh ! yeah right >.> ....

SHINee: what ! ?

Minho: lets chase her !

Me: ack ! (starts to run ) Well everyone , please read on to see who came into the classroom , byee !