Chapter 17

Say what!?

"But doesnt he sit there!?" I heard a girl say, and right on cue I saw someone come in the classroom.

TAEMIN!? I screamed in my head.

"Kyaa! Oppa!" I heard the girls scream, while the guys grunt.

"Sorry I'm late Mrs.Lee." he said as he bowed to her.

"It's okay Taemin-shi, now go sit down. Oh yeah, we have a new student, ____-ah, and since you guys are going to sit next to each other, you should watch over her, ok?"

"Yes Mrs.Lee." I heard Taemin respond. Then I saw him look at me, and saw his eyes turn wide for a second, then quickly tuned back to normal and came to sit next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I heard him whispering to me once Mrs.Lee turned her back.

"Same thing as you," I whispered back, before retuning my attention to Mrs.Lee.

"But why did you have to be in the same school? Are you like... stalking me?"

As soon as I heard that from him, I turned my attention to him back, with wide eyes I said " What? Well... what do you think ?"

"I think you are, I mean, first you say you don't like me anymore, but then end up in the same school as me the next day, if something like that happened to you, what would you think?"

"I would think that I am arrogant for thinking like that" I whispered back

"WHAT?" I heard him say a little loudly, but luckily Mrs.Lee didnt notice.

"You think I'm arrogant?"

"Well... Maybe, I mean, just because I go to the same school as you, that doesn't mean I'm stalking you. Plus I didn't even know you were in here."

"...oh..." I heard him  respond . Then when I noticed how awkward the mood seemed, I thought of ways to try to cheer him up, but I couldn't think of anything so I just faced Taemin to see him looking at me. Weird... but since I didn't want to start an arguement I just smiled at him, and saw him blush a little bit, but saw him smile back. When the class ended it was lunch time. I followed everybody out and somehow ended in the cafeteria. I brought my food, and then looked around for somewhere to sit, but it seemed like everywhere was full, so I took my food outside and sat on the grass beneath the tree, and ate.

________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry for not updating for a while , I was just ... lazy v_v , sorry . I wasn't going to update today since I was stuck in the plot , worrying about what to do , but then I thought about how mest up I seemed for not updating , lol , ... I don't get what I'm saying , haha .Plus , how did some of you guys know its Taemin ? .. Am I being too obvious , kekeke ^o^

P.s , sorry for the short update , and sorry for having no SHINee convo. but SHINee doesn't want to speak right now , so ... I don't know what to write about , hmm .... maybe in the next chapter ^_^ ?