Chapter 8

Say what!?

I felt something wet went down my cheeks.I remembered that at that time i didnt know why she hated me so much , i even had thought i was a mistake, but later on i found out that she had an affair with someone , they would have been together if i wasnt alive...

Suddenly i heard the door open .I turned around and saw appa."appa! i shouted . i closed the tv and ran to him."How was work today appa ?"

"haha , it was good . Are you hungry ?"

"I'm not hungry ... well maybe a little bit..."

"haha , then do you want to eat dinner with me ?"

"haha ! sure appa !"

"Come on lets go"

Me and appa walked to the kitchen.I sat on a chair and watched appa cook.When appa was done cooking he put the food on plates and set one in front of me , and put one in front of him.Then we ate.We talked while we ate.When we were done i washed .When i was done i told appa good night and went upstairs to sleep.

 

TOMORROW*

I woke up and got ready .When I was done , i heard the doorbell ring . perfect time , i ran downstairs and opened the door. I brought the instructers/trainers in.I trained with them for a month.Since tomorrow was the audition I trained EXTRA hard today , when i was done training i asked them if they think i could pass the audition , they said 'yes' as long as i work this hard.When it was their time to go , i bid them a farewell.Then went to sleep.

TOMORROW/AUDITION DAY*

I woke up and did the usual routine .After i was done that , i went in the car and let my driver drive me to the audition place.I performed for the judges , and was told to wait in the waiting room for the results.So I waited in the waiting room with all the other auditioners.After some time a guy came out .

"The auditioners that passed are--"

_______________________________________________________

A/N

pwahahah ! I left you at a time where you have to read on to know what is going to happen ! sorry that this chapter is soooo boring.

SHINee:Yaah ! how come we didnt appear ?

Key:yeah ! I liked it better when we appeared for a second

Me:...Sorry...i promise ill TRY to put you guys in the next chapter

SHINee:yay !

Me:...or not...

SHINee:What ! ? You better ! You promised !

Me:but i didnt pinky swear yet so it doesnt matter :p

SHINee:Aish ! your so childish!

Me:... soo... If you say that one more time im going to change the characters

SHINee:Then your going to lose your subscribers !

Me:oh yeah...