Chapter 18

Say what!?

When I was done eating, I threw my food out, and started to walk around since the bell wouldn't ring for a while longer. While I was walking around, I saw a few people grouping around something, some people giggling, others screaming, spazzing, annoyed, and others just ignoring it. So I decided to take a closer look. Once I got a closer look, I saw that it was Taemin that people was surrounding. So I sighed, I thought it would be something cool. So I was about to leave, but stopped when I heard a smack. So I turned around and went back into the crowd.

"Why aren't you replying? What, you think you are better than us or something?" I saw a boy say, but Taemin just ignored him, although he looked like he was about to cry. Then he started walking, but everyone else started following.

"I guess so, huh? Look at him, ignoring us,  just because you are a celebrity, it doesn't mean we are on a lower status than you." Another person said.

Once I heard that  I was annoyed, not at Taemin, but at the bullies. Why are there bullies everywhere? I hated how it reminded me of the past. I knew how it felt, so I didn't want to leave him alone with the bullies. So I went into the center and started pulling Taemin away from the crowd. He looked up at me, and I swear I could see tears about to drip out, but even though there were tears, I could see fear in those chocolate-ee eyes. I could see that he was shocked to see me pulling him out, but not just him, everybody else that was there was shocked also.... Well I was shocked myself, but... I guess I knew this was going to happen any ways. As I dragged him away, people still followed when I turned around to check. So I just walked around the school, since the bell would ring in fifteen minutes, I just decided to tour the school. Looking at places, checking out things, and well... just wasting the time. When I checked to see how Taemin was doing, I saw him trembling, so I pulled him closer to me and held his hands, assuring him that I was here by his side to help him. When I was going to the cafe' to get a drink, I noticed that people were still following. I ignored that though. It doesn't really matter that people were there.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked Taemin , letting go of his hands.

"Chocolate milk" He answered, looking less afraid than before. So I went and ordered our drinks, came back and handed him the milk.

"Thank you... for this, and for helping me." I heard him say.

"Your welcome."

Then we started walking around agai , but people were still following, I didn't care, at least they didn't bother me, but as soon as I thought that, I heard "What are you doing with our Taemin-nie!?"

I turned around and faced a few girls,"walking around" I answered, then started walking again, but they were still at it.

"You can't just do that with him! He's our  boyfriend!" I heard them say, but I just ignored it and continued to walk with him.

"Taemin! Get away from her! You can't stay next to that *itch, you are ours!"

I snickered, whats up with them calling me a *itch. They don't even know me.

Then they started pulling Taemin away from me. So I held on him tighter, and walked even faster, but those girls kept following us, then when I thought they had stopped trying to bother us, they appeared in front of us like ninjas.

"Yah! *lut! Stop touching our boyfriend!" but I just continued to ignore them while walking past them. But they kept following us, swearing at me still, so I started to have a headache, and couldn't take the screaming anymore. So I stopped walking, I felt Taemin tug on my hand, warning me that I should just ignore them. But I just couldn't ignore them, while they're calling me names and bothering me. I mean, a person can only take so much in, right?

"Do you think you guys own him?"

"Yeah!" I heard them respond

"Well, I think he owns you, not the other way around, he isn't some item. For all I know he doesn't even KNOW you, yet you think he's your boyfriend?!"

"Look *itch! Just because you are also celebrity, it doesn't mean you can boss us around." 

"Well, just because you guys are his fans, I don't think you can boss me around either." 

"Tch! Whatever! Just give our boyfriend back!"

"Tch! He doesn't want to be with you guys!"

"How do you know!?"

"Well, lets ask him shall we? Taemin, do you want to stay with me or go with those idiots?" I asked out loud, before he can answer, I already answered for him.

"No, he doesn't want to go."

"Yeah right! He didn't even say anything! Now let him go!"

"He did, I can read minds. Plus why should I?!" I shouted back.

"Because he's only ours! For fans only! Not for other celebrities okay."

"I'm a fan too!" I shouted back.

"Then prove it!"

"What should I do then?"

"If you don't know what to do, then you are not a fan! So give him back to us!"

"How does that prove that I am not a fan?"

"Then kiss him, because all his fans would kiss him in a heartbeat."

I was fueled by these girls. I hated how they acted. I hated how they acted like they owned him. Although I didn't want to kiss him, I didn't know what else to do. I was pretty sure I wasn't even thinking straight. But right now, I don't care. I'll do anything to protect him. And so, I kissed him on his lips.