Chapter 14

Say what!?

A/N

OMG ! Did you hear the new SHINee album ? Isn't it just awesome ! ? haha

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next to me was... SHINee!?

I ran behind unnie and hid behind her.

"____-ah? What are you doing?" I heard her ask.

"Nothing" I lied to her. "But unnie, what are they doing here?" I pointed to SHINee

"They are here to perform, why? Haven't you heard of their new album?"

"... oh I guess not, I think I have been training too much... but if they perform today, then how will I win ?

"____-ah! I KNOW we will win, plus did you see how many fans were in front of the company!? They are your fans. Plus they already support you. Do you know how many fans you have in your fanclub!? About the same as SHINee's! And you haven't officially debuted yet! Your song has already reached number one on charts, and do you know how hard it is for newbies to get that far!? Even I didn't get those results, and look how popular I am today. So now do you think you won't win!?"

"N-n-no!  Of course not! Now I'm sure I would win! Thank you very much for making me see the light!" 

"Yeah whatever," She said to me, she sounded mad too! I wasn't used to seeing or hearing her mad, and I didn't want to get used to it either! So I thought of a way to make her happier.

"I'm sure I will! Especially, since they don't have you unnie."

"Haha, yeah, of course!" She smiled. "Ah! Now lets go let you meet your seniors! You have to introduce yourself."

"Ah! Wait! Unnie! "

"Yeah?"

"Unnie, I have to tell you something, to tell you the truth, I came into the music industry because of SHINee, not because I am some crazy obsessive fan of theirs, but because I want to get revenge. I know you might not like me for coming into the industry just for this but..." When i looked up to her I saw her smiling.

"____-ah !  Its okay ! I don't mind, at least you told me this stuff. Plus, you're different than the others. Others would want to become famous, while you just want revenge! Haha, how different is that!?" She laughed as if a joke was told to her. "You are so innocent. I have a feeling we are going to be good buddies, if you need help with anything I'll help you, ok ?"

"Yes unnie, thank you so much." I smiled at her.

Then we started walking again. We walked around, meeting Miss A, Taeyang, and many others that were here for business. When I was done introducing myself to others, me and Hyori unnie went back to my waiting room. When it was time to perform, I was REALLY nervous! What if I messed up? Thoughts like that clouded my mind as I made my way to the stage. But as I got onto the stage, I felt really good, and wasn't really that shy or nervous anymore. This was what I had practiced hundreds of times for, I can do this! When my performance was over, I heard the fans scream 'saranghaeyo ____!'  So I smiled, threw a heart to them, bowed, then left the stage.

When I came back , unnie told me that I did a very good job, We then went back to the waiting room. Then after everybody performed, we all went back to the stage to hear who won.

"...And the winner is ____-ah !" I heard Jo kwon say

I couldn't believe I won, suddenly I felt tears stream down my face, and then smiled, so this is how it feels like to win. I went to the three mc's and thanked them. Then I thanked my fans and everyone else who supported me. Suddenly I heard my song play, and I started singing and dancing to it, even though I was still crying. I must've looked like a mess, because everyone was laughing and singing along. When my performance was over I smiled to the audience and bowed to them, and wiped my tears off. I felt like I could do anything. Then I went backstage to look for unnie.

"Unnie! I did it! " I said to her as I pulled her in for a hug

"I told you you could and yet you were doubting yourself."

"Hehe, thank you, thank you for not losing hope in me, thank you for bringing me this far, thank you for everything" I smiled

"aigoo, so cute! Of course! Your welcome" I felt her pinch my cheeks.

"Ah! unnie! That hurts!" I cried out, then I felt her hands let go of my cheeks.

"But, since you won this early, I'm guessing you are going to have a lot of schedules. It's going to be tiring for you. Are you sure you can handle it?"

"Its ok unnie, I'll try my best for everything, plus, isn't it a good thing to let myself be known?"

"True! C'mon lets go." So she brought me home. "_____-ah  , since you are a singer now, you have to move out of your house, so that you can be safer, ok?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. But when?"

"Today, you won't really be needing much stuff, so its going to be easy to move."

"But I need to tell my dad first!"

"It's okay, I have already asked for his permission, and he agreed right away."

So we both moved my things into her house for that whole afternoon. When we were all done, we ate jajangmyun, and talked about funny things. When it was 10pm, she told me to go to sleep, saying there would be a lot of stuff I would have to do.

TOMORROW*

"____-ah ! wake up!" I felt somebody shake me, so I slowly opened my eyes. "Ah! Finally you're awake, come on! We have to get ready!" So I got up and did the usual morning stuff. When I was done, unnie and I both went to the hair salon place. When I was done with the makeup and stuff, we went to a studio in some huge company. There I met Heechul of Super Junior, and later found out that it was his radio show/place.

"So ____ah, did you know that everybody is talking about you?"

"They are!? Wait, when you say that, do you mean in a bad way or a good way?"

"Haha, everyone, did you hear? The talk of the town doesn't even know she is being talked about! To add to that, she doesn't even know if it's in a good or bad way. How funny."

"Really? Are you lying to me? Who would want to know about me?"

"Omo! Are you for real!? Everybody has been asking and saying alot of things. Look at the computer screen! From Guest14643, they ask 'are you really 18?"

"Haha, yes of course! Why? Do you not believe it? I don't think I look that old!"

I then answered more questions, while Heechul poked fun at me. When it was over, Heechul asked to take a picture. Saying that I was really funny and I should come over again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, how do you like the long chapter? &nd sorry that the story is so slow.

SHINee:you're not forgiven!

Me:Why!?

SHINee:Because we were hardly in the chapter!

Me:Well... I'll try to get you guys in the next chapter, ok?

SHINee:Ok!

A/n

ack, gotta go, sorry for the short SHINee convo.