Chapter 11

Say what!?

We greeted our farewells, and then my driver drove me to b2m entertainment.

When i got there , i saw a man.

"ah ! you must be ____-ah , right ?" the guy said to me

"Yes sir , but who are you .. ?"

"ah ! sorry for being rude . I am one of the people that created this company."

"oh ! Why , Hello ! So .. am i realy debuting ? "

"yeah ! of course ! Then i wouldn't be here , would i ? haha , oh yeah ! come on , lets go inside !""

So i followed the man inside . Once we were inside we talked about what was going to happen .

"so you mean i get to pick whether to be a solo artist or .. be in a group ? "

"yes , right now , we are currently thinking of  making a group ... but with your talents we think you could bcome famous without anyone holding you back... but if you dont go solo , and go into a group , theres a higher chance that youo would become more famous .. so what do you think ?

"i think i'll go ..."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATES !

Me: well .. do you guys want her to go solo or what ?

Minho:solo!

Key:none !

Onew :GROUP!

Taemin:SOLO!

Jonghyun:... group..?

Me: onew and Jonghyun ! why group ?

Onew&Jonghyun:BECAUSE THERES MORE CHANCES OF GETTING A GIRL !

me:er.... yeah>.>....taemin and minho ... why solo ?

Taemin&Minho: because if she goes into a group theres a big chance that her members will revenge on us !

Me:... oh ... well ... she will revenge on you any ways so whats the difference ?

2min's:The difference is less .. er ... revenge ... ?

Me:oh ... if there is less revenge then i will pop into the story and make a LOT of revenge on you guys then ... so choose now ! ha !

SHINee:.... w/e... hurry up and write another chapter already !

Me:fine ! wait up i have to ask the readers something first !

DO YOU WANT ____ TO BE IN A GROUP OR ... SOLO ?