It's ON!

Say what!?

____'s pov

"Yeah, I mean look at you as an example! You look fatter than Taemin!" Minho added

"WHAT!? Did you just call me FAT!? You... You look like a girl! I admit that I am kind of big, but that doesn't mean you can use that to hate me!"

"Yah! Did you just call me a girl!?" Minho shouted back

"Yeah! Why not!?"

"Shut up! Stop shouting!" Taemin yelled, I can't believe he just spoke! During this whole conversation  he was soo quiet!  He was the only one that didn't look that disgusted! Oooh, as expected of my bias.

"Why!" Minho whined.

"Because it's so annoying! Minho, you DO look like a girl with that long hair, and ____ you ARE fat, incase you didnt know so! Now SHUTUP!" Taemin yelled back.

Psh! I can't believe he called me fat... although it's true... But it hurts. How can he be going around and hurting other peoples feelings like that? .. and to think i liked him more than the others! I take that back, he too!

"Yeaah" Key and Jonghyun said

"What our baby just said is right, I mean, have you looked at yourself lately!?" Onew said, oh gosh, that just really made me feel hurt, I mean, it's not like I WANTED to be fat. I just really love food.

"Yeaah! DON'T think that we would even like you as a girl, right guys!? Even I can look better than you if I dress up as a girl! RIGHT GUYS!?" The diva said.

"YEAH!" SHINee yelled.

"But not the girl part Key..." Jonghyun said.

Oh gosh! How could they say that to me! Don't they know that saying things to a girl like that is very hurtful!

"Hey! That is mean! Of course I look nice as a girl! I'm going to tell others that you guys are bullying me!"

"Hmph! Watch! I'll make you take back your words!" I shouted. I was really furious, and when I'm furious, I am the type to cry, and I hated that because it made me look so weak. I swear, I'll get you back SHINee!