How it all started

Say what!?

____'s pov

Daddy and I were in the living room talking about how our day went by so quick when all of a sudden he grabbed my hands.

"____" In his serious voice, he called my name.

Startled, I replied "Y-yes daddy?"

"Do you still like that pretty boy band SHINee?"

"Of course daddy! I love them! Why?"

"Haha, of course." He chuckled, "Well... since I know you love them... igotyouatickettoseethembackstage" 

"Wait, what did you just say?!"

"Well... Just dont get too excited about this. Its just that when I was working, some of the people over there heard I had a daughter and gave me a pass and ticket to their concert."

"AHHH! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? HOW CAN I NOT GET EXCITED!? OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU DADDY! THANK YOU! GAAAAAAH, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DADDY! WHEN?! "

"Argh! CALM DOWN! Its tomorrow, and -- "

"Wait, how'd you get involved with SM Ent. anyways?"

"Seriously, at least let me finish my sentence, you little brat" your dad said as he ruffled your head softly with a smile on his face. "Well... Honey, you know how I... go away on business trips alot? Well this time I had some business with  SM entertainment, and since they knew I had a daughter, they gave me a ticket. But they were probrably trying to advertise their band to us..."

"Daddy, who cares! At least we got it for free!"

" Yeah yeah. Whatever. Just go to sleep for now. You need to wake up early tomorrow if you don't want to miss the concert. You wouldnt want to miss out on seeing SHINee, would you?"

"Psh! What kind of question is that? Of course I wouldnt! Night daddy!"

I then hugged him from across the sofa and ran to my room giggling all the way in excitement.

NEXT DAY-----

"BEEP! BEEP!"

I groaned, why so early? Today is Saturday, and I only wake up early on school days. I was about to turn off the alarm and go back to sleep when I remembered that today was the day I finally get to meet my future husbands(I wish)! I jumped out of bed and ran as fast as I can to the bathroom, and quickly got ready. Then headed downstairs for breakfast.

I went downstairs to check if daddy was still here. But I didnt see him, so he must've left for work already. I ate breakfast quickly and then asked our driver to drive me to the concert.

 

At the concert(backstage)----

After SHINee had finished their concert, I went backstage and looked for them. Walking around looking for them didn't help much, so I walked around looking sideways, it's always better to look sideways if you are looking for something, dont you think so? But I was wrong, I bumped into something warm and soft. I turned to face what I bumped into and found what I was looking for. MY BABIES!!!!!!!

"Anyeonghaseyo ! I am ____-imnida , and I am one of your fans!" I said excitedly, but when I looked at their face expressions, they looked disgusted...except for one person.

"Hey idiot, do us a favor." Jonghyun said

"Yeah Jonghyun-shii" I said ignoring how rude he sounded.

"Do us a favor and get away from us!"

"Why Jonghyun-shii ?" I said, starting to feel a little irratated that he was way more meaner then I thought he was.

"Because nobody wants you here, we think you are annoying" Key spoke up.

"Yeah, all fangirls are the same, they only like to say they love us because--"

"I'm not like other fans! I REALLY love you guys! I--"

"Be quiet! All fans say that, but those are lies, they just want to hang around us because they think-- "

Onew cut Key off "They think we really care or love about them, but how can we love or care about them if they're really hard to look at"

"Yeah, I mean look at you as an example! You look fatter than Taemin!" Minho added

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

Authors Note-

Hello everybody ^,^ , thank you for being supportive. I'm sorry if I'm not what you expected, gaaah, I have a writers blocks, and SERIOUSLY dont know what to write about, now I know what writers feel like -_-.