chapter 24 (Say what!?)

Say what!?

"Pfttt" I heard the other SHINee members stifle their laughs, while giving me the look of sympathy... Huy, why do I  feel like I always look pitiful whenever I'm near them? The world may never know. I sighed and  looked for unnie, but she wasn’t where she was sitting... WHERE DID SHE GO!? I panicked, HOW CAN SHE LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!? YOU OLD LADY! HOW CAN YOU WALK SO FAST?! I calmed down after a few seconds of total panic and started walking, but then the weird part was.... I felt as if SHINee was FOLLOWING ME! I started walking faster, trying to find a way to lose them, but THEY KEPT FOLLOWING ME! MAYBE THEY WERE  ES! Who knows, although they say that they are around the same age as me, it might be a lie, and they are actually a bunch of old guys stuffed in suits to make them look like young. I shivered, no that can’t  be true. They looked too innocent... well maybe not Jonghyun, since he seemed like the player type, but he wouldn’t want to do anything, would he?!  After trying to lose them, I gave up, all that running and sprinting was useless,  A TOTAL EPIC FAIL, seriously. They kept following me with this scary grin, and when I finally thought I had lost them, I would find them staring at me from the corner, trying to hide themselves behind small plants that showed their whole body, which was sooo~ OBVIOUS! I mean, come on! At least try to find a plant that can actually hide your body, and when you are trying to disguise yourselves with the wall, at least try to find a wall that is the same color as you, take Onew as an example, his outfit is black, but the wall is white... Once again, EPIC FAIL. But Minho was a different story, I didn’t know he was with them until I saw Onew pulling him along. If this job wasn't working out for him, I would suggest for him to be a ninja instead. Minho could be an awesome ninja. Ugh, whatever, I give up.

 

"Minho! Taemin! Onew! Jonghyun! You can come out now!" I hollered.

Just like that, one by one, they all came out. Standing across from me, in a straight line, while facing me.

 

“So can you guys please explain to me why you were following me?“ I asked them, while raising my left eyebrow unconsciously.

 

“I ... uh.... we.... ummm..... We-OWWW! WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR!? “ Onew yelled at me since I nudged him, *sort of elbowed him gently.

“Well, you wouldn’t start talking so I might as well force it out of you anyway. So can you please~ tell me why you guys are following me?" I answered back calmly, ignoring the glares I received from him.

 

We all stood there quietly, stealing glances at each other for a few moments until I decided to speak again.

 

“So I guess you guys won’t answer me huh?”  I sighed  "Fine whatever. Don’t tell me then, but can you please~ tell me how to get out of here? You guys made me run around like a madman, now I don't know how to get back.”

 

“What!? You don’t know the way to get out either?!” Jonghyun yelled, leaving me confused, what did he mean by either?!

 

“EITHER!? What do you mean by that?!”

 

“Well... you see... The reason we followed you was because we were lost too!”

 

“LOST!? How can you guys be lost!? I mean, seriously you’ve already been here for more than 2 years, while I’ve only been here a few times. Yet you expect me to know where I’m going?!”

 

“Well... Yeah, of course, why? Is something wrong with that?”

 

“'Is somethuing wrong with that?' Of course theres something wrong with it!” AISH, I’m seriously going crazy on my own... “How did you guys manage to get around the building before then?”

“We always followed Key, since in the beginning he said ‘ If you guys follow me, I’ll bring you to meet girls.’ Since then he was the person who guided us along, and we didnt feel the need to learn how to get around. So we got used to it  since Key was always with us. That’s why we don’t know, plus it’s your fault!” 

 

“My fault?! How is it my fault, I didn’t do anything to you guys!”

 

“but you made us follow you, plus it was your fault Key stormed off.”

 

“... it is? I’m sorry" I said, pouting. “But I honestly don’t know where to go” 

 

“Aigoo, so cute." Onew said, pinching my cheeks, then stopped when he noticed the glares he was receiving from the other members.

I decided to ignore it for some reason. “But how are we going to get out?”

 

“What if we get lost in here forever!?” Jonghyun sobbed, being dramatic, I thought it was only a Key thing, but I guess it was a... Key effect?

 

“Don’t you guys have a cell phone or something?”

 

“Nope!” They all chorused quickly, that was weird. “But didn’t I just see Jonghyun with his cellphone in the conference room ?”

 

I stared at everyone, trying to get a response out of them, but they didn't stare back. They just glared at Jonghyun, making Jonghyun dart his eyes away from us.

“Care to explain?” I said, raising my left eyebrow, while glaring. Using the mean girl look I leanred from copying the TV shows.

The SHINee members looked at each other, shifting their gazes once in a while.

“Hellooooooooo, are you guys going to reply back or just stand there and ignore me?”

They looked at each other frantically, as if sending messages through telepathy, then finally Jonghyun nudged Onew, making Onew glare at him but Jonghyun only scrunched up his nose and glared back. After a while of watching them have a stare down, Onew sighed and said “Well... you see, our manager took his phone away right after the conference because manager said ‘yah, you, stop using your phone, your phone bills are going to get out of hand again.’” imitating his manager.

I nodded “Ok, I understand.” I gave up trying to interrogate them, since it seemed to get me nowhere. So I then started to walk again, trying to find a way out knowing the SHINee members were following me.

“Hey ____, if you had to date one of us, who would you pick?” I stiffened, 'What do I say?! Don't they feel strange asking those type of questions?'

“Its certainly not you Dino head”

“If it's not me then it ain't you tofu.”

“Shut up, you wish it wasn’t me.”

“Yeah right, I know for sure it ain't you. I mean look at me, I’m so handsome that my nickname is Bling Bling. I don;t think you have that nickname, TOFU.

“Guys! This isn’t the right time to argue!” Minho said, 

“Yeah, I guess.” "True,” they agreed.

Minho, who was now looking at his elder members said, “I mean seriously, you should all know who she likes.”

“Who?!” The quarreling couple shouted, expecting to hear their names.

“Isn’t it obvious? It’s me, the flaming charisma and the really handsome one."

“What?! Pfffft, you wish it was you." the couple said at the same time.

“Hey stop copying me!”They said at the same time, while turning to face each other. I chuckled, ‘ wrong move’, the members stopped their quarrel and turned their attention to me. I froze ‘Oh great ____ , you are so smart. You just turned their attentions on you.

“So ____, who do you like!?” They yelled at me, scaring the chocolates out of me, Aah , speaking of chocolates , its yummy, I want some right now. I wonder which one tastes better. White chocolate, or milk chocolate? 

“I don’t know” I said, thinking out loud without knowing, but at least it made them lose their attention on me, focusing on someone else. Someone that I had completely forgot about. Taemin.

“Taemin, who do you think she would pick?”

“...Uh...shouldnt it be really~ obvious?”

“What? &nd don’t you dare say that your handsome or cute or whatever, because that doesn’t matter when it comes to girls.”

“NO, of course not Jonghyun hyung! If that mattered then all the girls would be mines, I mean, look at me, I’m soo~ cute! Even you said admitted it, remember?"

“Hehe, well you are cute, so I was only saying the truth.” Jonghyun said, smiling while looking into the thin air above him, and suddenly looked at Taemin, sending a death glare.

 

“But that does not matter! You are not that cute anymore, ever since I walked in on you watching , my whole image of you changed.” he sighed and glared at Minho.

 

"Maybe you are the one that made my innocent baby like this. Do you know how hard it is to hide the fact that I caught Taemin watching from Key?!”

 

“Hyung! How can you say that in front of ____?! That's so embarrassing! Hmph! Now I get to say something about you!”

 

“Don’t you dare-!”

 

“JONGHYUN HYUNG WATCHES GAY O! SOMETIMES WITH KEY HYUNG TOO! THEY LOCK THEMSELVES IN A ROOM AND WON’T LET ANYBODY ELSE IN! AND LAST TIME WHEN I WALKED IN BECAUSE THEY DIDN’T LOCK THE DOOR THEY WERE MAKING SOME STRANGE NOISES AND THEY WERE ON TOP OF EACH-MMMPH!”A sudden hand was slapped to his mouth, silencing him.

 

“Hehe, Taemin is just joking around, right Tae-AHH!” He pulled back his hand away from Taemins’ mouth and threw a glare “Why did you bite me for!?”

“WHO TOLD YOU TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY MOUTH AFTER YOU PUT IT ON KEY’S -MMHPH!”

“SHUT UP TAEMIN! AND STOP BITING MY H-IYAH!”

“THAT’S WHAT YOU GET HYUNG! NOW STOP PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON MY MOUTH, ITS SO DISGUSTING!”He said, while spitting, as if that was going to get rid of germs.

“See, now my Taeminnie wont even listen to me any more, and its all your fault isn’t it Minho? Ever since you brought Taemin to the party with the noonas, Taemin has more interest in girls, he even changed his background picture to his ideal girl, that’s a huge change, before it was blue! Minho, take responsibilty for my child! Turn him back to my innocent little baby!”

“I DIDN’T EVEN DO ANYTHING TO HIM! He wanted to tag along anyways, plus  you should ask your ‘son’ about the party, because when we arrived, he ditched me to go somewhere and I didn’t even know what happened to him. So I’m quite curious myself, but I never got to ask since I keep forgetting.”

And just like that, the quarrel between the members occurred, leaving me listening to their quarrel, I should’ve left right then and there since they weren't even paying attention to me, but  I was scared that I might bump into antis on the way. Plus, if I left, I wouldn’t have found out about their secret. What secret? Ha, you’ll find out soon.

After listening to them argue for a few minutes, I got annoyed, they were fighting over useless things like games, candies, and... toilets? Well I don’t know about you, but if you were me, you’d just want to stuff their mouths with delicious chocopies. But after a minute, things started to look vicious, Jonghyun and Minho were yelling at each other while Taemin and Onew were trying to calm them down .But things started to take a step forward as Jonghyun raised his fists and aimed it toward minhos’ face, oh heew no, I am not gonna see people fight without trying to stop it, and that is what I did, I grabbed his arm while twisting his ear, well what else was I suppose to do? Shawols would kill me if they saw a bruise on his face. I glared at him when he told me to let go.

“Jonghyun! CALM YOURSELF. OK?” I tried to say it as calmly as possible, I just hated fights, it brought up bad memories, you know? But all I received back was a glare, what? I helped him, and all I get is a glare? No thank you? I am pretty sire that Minho would beat him to a pulp if they were to fight, and I prevented that.

“WHAT!? Gosh, so annoying"

At that  I got annoyed, and when I get annoyed, I tend to... hehe , get out of hand. But it’s normal, I think it is.

It was extremely quiet until Jonghyun just had to say something.

“So ____, back to the question, who would you pick?”

Once he said that every one turned their attention to me, even Minho. 

Dang, after trying to avoid that question successfully, it just had to resurface.

“I uh....” stall some time ____, c’mon it might work! “Ummm... I’m asian! Did you know that?” I said trying to sound innocent , and pretend Jonghyun didn’t say any thing.

“Well... yeah, of course we knew, anyone could tell, if they saw you at first glance”

“Now ____, back to the main topic, who would you pick?” Dang you Minho and that smirk

“Do you really wanna know? It might hurt your feelings if you aren't the one I chose."

“Ha, of course.”

“Its-”But luckily I was interrupted by a vibration, no , it wasn’t an earthquake, it was a cell phone ringing, and whos? You should know, Jonghyun. I let go of his arm, and sent him a curious stare, believe me, I actually thought it was a fart, but... you didn’t need to know that. After he pulled the thing out from his back pocket, I was shocked to see a cell phone, a flicken CELL PHONE! How could I not notice those small hints that they were giving to me without knowing, they were lying to me!

I glared at the members, and in turn the members were glaring at Jonghyun, but all he could do was smile sheepishly, and say, “Hey guys, guess what? I still have my phone, hehe. And I got a text message from manager hyung, hehe, I wonder what its for.”

“B-U-S-T-E-D” I heard Minho spell, earning a quick smack to the head from Onew.

“haha, Minho, you are right.” I said, trying to sound nice, but I couldn’t take it, I hated when people lied to me. “BUSTED, is true, but that's not the only thing that's going to be busted." I said, making my hands into fists and quietly swore to make their faces unrecognizable, not caring about the wratch of Shawols, and so I set off, approaching Jonghyun.

“WAIT!” I stopped in my tracks, frozen, but soon recovered, “What is it? Your last words?”

 

“Manager hyung texted me and he said that we all have to assemble in the  main conference room right now!”

 

“Wait... me too?”

 

“Well... yeah, he said we all didn’t he? So I guess he means everyone, oh man, I hope it isn’t about what I think it is!"

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Argh you'll know when we get there, LETS GO!"

 

And off we went, what was it that we were called for? Was it still about the incident between me and Taemin or something else? 

 

Remind me to beat the SHINee members up later. K? Wait, what do you mean why? ITS BECAUSE THEY FREAKEN LIED ABOUT NOT KNOWING HOW TO LEAVE THAT MAZE LIKE PLACE!

________________________________________________________________________________________

PRB TIME !

-EVERYONE I'M SO SORRY TO ABOUT NOT UPDATING FOR A FEW MONTHS ! I GUESS YOU GUYS LABELLED ME AS THE WORST AUTHOR DIDNT YOU T_T , WAAH , PLEASE DONT! &ND TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAD FORGOTTEN MY STORY , I'M SO SORRY , HOPE YOU GUYS FORGIVE ME , I HAD WRITERS BLOCK , BUT HEY , AT LEAST THE UPDATE WAS LONG , DON'T WORRY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN SHINee's POV. K ? AND SORRY IF I MADE THE MAIN CHARACTER SOUND TOO MEAN , AND I HOPE YOU GUYS WON'T MISUNDERSTAND ME , I DON'T HATE SHINee , I L O V E THEM , I MEAN WHO WOULDN'T ? THEY'RE SO FLICKEN YABLE , HEHE , SORRY FOR THE CAPS , TOO LAZY TO TURN IT OFF , WELL LOVE YOU GUYS , AND I HOPE YOU GUYS FORGIVE ME , AND I'M OUT (BOWS)