chapter 23

Say what!?

"Good, now what do  you think Taemin?" The guy asked, who was later identified as one of the representive of SM ent.

"I think... that it won't be okay. I mean, I want to fix this problem too. But to be completely honest, people would then be questioning about why we practiced kissing, and in our private lives, then they would think that we both had feelings for each other."

Everybody thought about what he just said, and knew what he said was true. But then what else should we use be an excuse?

"So what now?" ____ finally spoke up, "Isn't there any more ways to solve this problem?"

“We could always deny that the incident ever happened” one of the judges stated, but others disagreed, saying things like 'nobody would believe that ',  or 'its us against the fans, who would netizens believe' and such.

Suddenly the room was silent. When I say silent, I mean quiet enough that you could hear things from outside of the room, even though the room was sound-proof. Which shouldn't be possible. The judges and managers were looking at each others’ eyes intently, as if they were communicating with each other. ____ was dazed, looking up into the space, thinking about ideas. Key was looking at himself through a small hand mirror (although nobody know where he got it from). Minho was shaking his hands up and down , as if he were bouncing a basketball, Jonghyun on his phone, probably texting a girl, since his smile kept appearing and he kept looking around suspiciosly. Onew was taking a little nap, with his head on his palm, whereas his elbow on the table, and Taemin was silently staring at the wall, wishing there was a window there.

“Ah! I GOT IT!” Hyori had yelled, startling everyone, at the same time making every one focused again.

“Got what?” One of the judges had asked, confused.

“I got a perfect idea! Why not just get the fans who started this to help us clear this up? I mean, the people who started this, should be the one to clear it up in the end. And if they refuse to help, tell them that SHINee and ____ will sing to them live if they help, I bet you that it will get their attention If it doesn't sue them.” Hyori had stated excitedly, happy that she could come up with a plan that seemed perfect.

“But how are we supposed to contact them, or even find them?” ____ asked, concentrating.

“I have my ways.” Hyori said, smiling evilly.

____________________________________

SOME TIME LATER~

    Every body was waiting in the room, casually talking with each other. When all of a sudden the door burst open. Immediately everyone snapped their heads to the door, speechless with what they saw. There stood a few girls, or as ____ would call them at this moment, ‘beasts’. The guards that were supposed to guard the door were now lying on the floor, their clothes torn, some twitching, while some were completely knocked out. The ‘beasts’ stood there innocently, as if they didn’t just knock down the security guards. They stood at the entrance, before slowly entering, they looked around, pure amazement struck their faces, as they squealed with delight. In a flash, they were touching everyone, giggling in awe. When they saw ____ they attacked her. Hugging her, and just... jumping on her? After awhile they stopped attacking ____, but ended up clinging onto her as if she would fly right out the door, which I’m pretty sure she would if she could at this very moment, if the ‘beasts’ weren’t practically hanging onto her for dear life. 

“Err... girls? Would you please kindly get off ____?” Hyori had said, trying to sound confident and polite, but you could tell that she was really scared, but who wouldn't be? Crazy fangirls were scarier than ghosts, stronger than fighters and had a crazy way of thinking.

The girls(*beasts*) pouted, but did what they were asked to do.

“Now can you please sit down, we have something important to talk to you about” Hyori said, getting right down to business, and explained things.

____________________________________

MOMENTS LATER~

“Ok! We’ll clear this up! If there’s anything we can do for ____ , we would gladly help. We didn't intend for this matter to get so blown up, we are very sorry. So please tell us if you need any help.” The fangirls had said, while getting up and ready to leave.

“Wait!” Key yelled after them. “Aren’t you supposed to spaz, and bow down before my beauty?” He asked confidently, as if he were the king, and everyone was his servant.

The girls stared at him, then back to ____ , then back to Key. The leader then spoke, “At one point, I would have, but now, my idol is ____. Sorry.” and with that, they left.

“T-that... doesn’t even... make... sense.” Key had whispered dramtically, his eyebrows knitting together into a unibrow.

“Its ok...” Jonghyun said, while patting Keys back. “ Don’t worry, at least you still have me.” They then proceeded to stare at each other while smiling. 

Everybody who saw the two sighed, muttered somthing about JongKey being real, and started to walk out of the room. But when ____ was about to leave, Key grabbed her arm and whispered to her ear. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don't think that you are better than me just because of those fangirls. Just remember that I’m more prettier.” He then left.

____________________________________

Authors Note ~

WOOOHOOOO , ANOTHER UPDATE ! 

PRB:I can’t believe I actually updated today , it took me like 2 hours , ... since I  kept getting distracted , lol , so how do you like the new chapter ?

SHINee:It was good , at least we were in some of the parts . Some of us didn’t even get to talk

Onew:yeah ! I didn’t even get to talk much ... well I don’t think I talked at all 

PRB:sorry , I’ll buy you some chicken when we meet up again , ok ?

Onew:REALLY ! ? OK !! You don’t have to let me talk that much in your story anymore if you buy me chicken all the time :D

PRB:Woah ! Chill down there Onew , you HAVE to talk , your the dubu leader , plus I’m working on your scripts , probably by the next chapter you’ll talk more , ok ?

SHINee:ok !

PRB: ah ! I think your manager is here to pick you up , so BYE !

SHINee:BYE !

PRB:HELLO READERS! Have you guys been doing good? I hope so! &nd for some of you guys guessing what cake I ate, you guys got it wrong, kekekeke! I had 2 cakes actually, a cheesecake and an ice cream cake lol. But thank you for wishing me a happy birthday I was like so happy that there were alot of people wishing I had an awesome birthday. THANK YOUUUUUUU, SARANGHAEYO!!!!!

 

NzYwNGU5OTliMmU4OA==.gif                                    
Oh yeah, Who thinks that there are sooooo many comebacks this month? &nd I totally loved the 'Hello' mv, they are soo cute, and that's coming from someone a lot younger than them. Right now, I am.... patiently(?) waiting for 2pms comeback, their cheorography is AWESOME, watch if you haven't
 
  but they do look kind of scary, well back to the topic.
 
                               haha , well yuup , goodbye<3 :)