Chapter 22

Say what!?

"L-" She was about to say something, most likely tell me that she didn't believe a single thing I was saying. When all of a sudden, her phone rang "Yoboseyo?" she answered.

After what seemed like a long time, unnie got off the phone, and sighed.

"Whats wrong unnie?"

"SM Entertainment called, and they want us there, ASAP" 

"What!? So am I in trouble or something? Because we don't have any other reason to be there, except for the trouble about the kiss."

"I don't know, they didn't say, plus you'll find out soon." 

I wanted to ask more stuff, but then Hyori unnie sounded mad. Since I didn't want to upset her even more, I stayed silent. It wasn't hard. Hundreds of questions and thought kept popping in my head, and I was glad that I could stay quiet and use this time to think about things.

When we arrived at SM, we were greeted by reporters and fans. Well more like anti fans. They kept attacking us as if their life depended on it. It was hard to move or even walk. Luckily there were a lot of bodyguards or else we would be trampled on. As soon as we got inside the building, we were ushered upstairs, to what seemed like a meeting room.

When we came into the room, I recognized a few people. SHINee was there, the judges I met during the audition, and a few people I have never met before. But I didn't have time to ask or hear any introductions, since I was told to sit down quickly as soon as I bowed. When everybody settled down, a guy I didn't know spoke up. Who I later found out was the director.

"I'm sorry for asking all of you to come in such a short notice. Most of you probably don't even know why you are here, but you must've noticed the commotion outside of this very building. Well, the cause of this was the scandal that arose yesterday afternoon. On the radio we got news that our client Taemin and ____-shi kissed in school. That very scandal has been on the top search engines, causing fan wars, and so much more, so I have called all of you here to help create ideas to settle this matter. Any ideas ? "

At once all different kind of ideas came spewing out of peoples mouths. Since it wasn't appropriate to talk while others were talking. The director had made everyone talk in turns. Instead of giving ideas, SHINee were discussing between themselves, while I sat there trying to think of some, and hear what others were saying.  

After everyone had gotten rid of the ideas from their minds, it had became quiet.  Either everyone was thinking to themselves, or trying to come up with ideas, I didn't know, but for sure, I didn't like the quietness, it made things so tense and awkward.

"Well , I guess that wasn't that much of a help. It got us no where." the first guy spoke. But I thought differently, some of the ideas were great actually. One person suggested that me and Taemin act as relatives and such, and other creative ideas.

"But there were some ideas that caught my mind. But I would like to hear about what you guys think about kissing again?" Soon after he said that, everyone gasped and others choked on their saliva.

"What are you talking about, wasn't the kissing the cause of this? If they kiss again, wouldn't that be like adding oil to the fire?!" unnie yelled.

"Ye-" but as if unnie knew that he was going to say that, cut him off.

"Then why would you let them kiss again? Wouldn't the same problems rise again, but even more?!"

"YES! But hear me out..." the guy said, when everyone hushed down, he began talking again.

"But this time there will be a reason. We can just say that their last kiss was just a practice for an MV or commercial that ____-shi and Taemin was going to participate in as a cover up. And since they didn't have much free time to practice anywhere else, they decided to do it at their school, they didn't think much of it, because it was for work related things. But without them noticing, people saw them practice, just say that! And who knows. People might believe us, but what do you think ____-shi and Taemin?"

"Since I am one of the people who caused this problem, I am willing  to do anything to make this matter drop down" I answered

"Good, now what do you think Taemin?" The guy said

"I think...."

______________________________________________________

Authors note: ^^

OMG ! OMG ! I WONDER WHAT HE'S GOING TO SAY , KYAAAA !

&nd sorry for not updating much , it's not my fault that 1 of my laptops crashed down, and the other one doesn't go online :3, so here I am, updating on my sisters laptop, but I only get to use it today because my sister is trying to bribe me not to tell anyone that she is going out today,  mwahahahaha! Oops , I guess I just told you guys accidentally... or NOT! hahahahaha!

Well yuup, I might not be updating for about a week? But I'll try my very best to update for you guys... and girls .... well mainly girls, since I haven't seen one male person here... well talked to one here, actually, hehe... well yuuup! *insert awkward smile with awkward waves.

GOOD BYE LOVES <3 , 

Don't abandon my story now :}

Yours truly, PRB ^o^ , kekekeke