Chapter 26

Say what!?

                They all arrived at the conference room fashionably late. Not because they meant to, but because the SHINee idiots weren't kidding when they said they really didn't know the way around the company. They should've payed attention when Key was escorting them. And when I say "paying attention," I meant memorising each and every nook and cranny in the company. Unlike the idiots. Giving directions to random places with confident voices, making them seem like they knew where they were going. Just to look good in front of ____. In the end, they all argued and followed after ____ like little ducklings following the mother.

"We are very sorry we came here late. We are very sorry that we made you wait so long. There was some problems on the way here." Onew had said. Onew, and everyone else that was in the late group bowed and had then proceeded to sit down. 

The table was like what you would have seen at every other conference room at a posh company. The director was sitting alone on a big fancy chair that emphases his significance. On the left side of the table sat Key, who was later joined by Jonghyun, Onew, Taemin and Minho. While on the right side of the table sat Hyori and ____. 

"I am very glad that you are all able to join us. I have called for a meeting because I have been thinking about the recent events and scandals. Recently, we have gotten over some scandals. But many more keep coming up, and I just don't know what to do with you guys anymore."

"I agree, ____ has just debuted, but she has already caused me this much trouble. So I have talked to the director for advice since he has been through this so many times already and we both came up with a plan."

"Just like what Hyori-shi has said, we have came up with a huge plan. Before you hear what we came up with, I just want to remind you of what you guys have been doing all these times, especially the bad times. So please just sit quietly and agree to our plan. Please don't freak out, and remember to not scream."

"Director, you make it seem like the plan is going to be so bad and horrible that we are going to freak out, and run away... It isnt like that, right?"

"Have I been doing that? I apologize, thank you Key for pointing that out. It is not as scary as I am making it sound. Well, I think I have made you guys waited long enough. The plan we came up with is to ship you all off somewhere far where we don't have to hear from you guys, and you all won't be seen. Simple enough? That way we don't have to get headaches about scandals and such."

"That is insane! We all have to promote our new songs. Both SHINee and ___-shi. Plus, we can't just drop the schedules that we had scheduled in the past. They are right around the corner."

"Yes Onew! You tell them, I also agree! I am just a rookie, I cannot just drop my activities, I have to keep promoting my song to become more popular. Plus, you can't just drop us off somewhere far away and expect us to be safe! Especially me! I am a girl, you can't leave someone like me alone with a bunch of guys. That is already scandalous enough even if we weren't celebrities."

"____-shii and Onew, those were very good points. But Hyori-shi and I have already came up with answers to those problems before we have made this plan official. Truth be told, we have already canceled all of your activities and schedules already. You guys don't need to promote your songs at all. The scandal with Taemin and ____-shii has already made your comeback song well known. The same with ____-shii, many people have searched about you, and listened to your songs. The songs that both of you are promoting are all competing against each other on the charts, and both of your albums are selling really well. So we don't need to promote them any longer. ____-shii, I have already taken those things into account, I have heard that you took many classes for self defense from your dad. I am very close to him actually. After the scandal, we contacted each other, and we became close quite quickly, we even became texting and drinking buddies. I also got confirmation from your dad. He says that he agrees because you did not contact him after the scandal, so he wants to punish you. And about that, I didn't say other people were going to be there. It will just be you guys. So it won't be scandalous. It will only be scandalous if you guys do something scandalous. But I don't think you guys would, so no worries. Any objections?"

"And I thought you said it wasn't going to be so bad or horrible. Director, you are a huge liar. I do not wish to go with your plan. I have not done anything wrong, so I should not have to face the consequences  for other people. I would like to continue with my activities and go on with my regular schedules."

"Ah, I forgot to mention that I don't really care about what you guys think. My decisions are going to be acted out according to my wishes because you have all signed contracts with me, and if not, then you guys are going to disband. Plus, it doesn't really matter whose fault it was. I did say that I was getting sick and tired of the recent problems, and have I failed to mention the past problems? Plus, who knows what the future will bring us, so just sit back and relax. You guys have been complaining recently about wanting a vacation, right? Now, you were saying Minho? Would you like to continue with your objections? Or do you agree?"

"I am sorry sir. I was not thinking correctly."

"Good, I hope there isn't anymore objections. Now I hope you all will pack up by tomorrow. You all will go for a week vacation. The place you will be going to is my island. The weather changes quite often, so be prepared for the weather. I hope to see you all back here tomorrow at 12am sharp. If you do not come here, I will personally go to fetch you. Oh, by the way, is anyone scared of heights or flying?" The director asked, as he looked around. When he saw that everyone shook their heads no, he said, "Ok, good. Because you all will be riding in helicopters to the island. Well goodbye now. Don't forget to be on time or face the punishments that come with it."

As soon as the Director left, everyone besides Hyori panicked.

"Unnie, how could you do this to me!? After all that I have told you, after all those times. After just one scandal, you are just going to give up on me and feed me to some hungry sharks?! How could you do this? I am very sad right now." 

"____, calm down. I know it sounds pretty bad right now, and it actually is. But just be happy that you are going to a vacation, because when you are coming back, you will seriously promote non-stop for a very long time. Think of what you can do there, and remember what you told me? It needs to be taken care of, and this is the perfect opportunity."

"But I-"

"No buts, ands, or ifs. You are going on the vacation even if you don't like it. Have I proven my point yet? I have to go to the bathroom really badly now. I drank a lot of coffee while I was discussing with the Director, and the meeting took longer than I had expected. After I am done, I will go to the car, so if you need to discuss anything, then do ir quick. See you later."

Hyori then walked out of the room in a hurry. ____ sighed as she knew she had no way of getting out of the plan. She then got up and was about to get out of the room when she was suddenly pulled back into the room. Her back was then pressed against a very firm and warm chest. She then heard the door close, and she looked up with a shocked and confused look. When she looked up, she had discovered Minhos eyes staring right back at hers. 

"Where do you think you are going? Look around you, we are all in despair, most of us are arguing and that doesn't happen very often. You just happen to be one of the causes, so you have to stay here and help patch things up." He says clearly.

That was when she noticed the rest of the SHINee members were arguing quite loudly. She then pushed herself off of Minho and walked to the rest of the members. 

"You should have been more careful! Now I have to go to that stupid 'vacation,' and that means I can't go to the fashion show that I have been waiting to go to for weeks!"

"Key hyung, I-I didn't mean to do that. I didn't mean to cause the scandal at all. I didn't even know it was going to happen! But honestly, I am very happy that it did. I was getting bullied at school. I mean, I know that I should get used to it already, but I was seriously getting fed up with it. ____-ah came to my rescue, and she helped me, who knew what I would've done if she wasn't there. I might have gotten into a scandal about fighting the students and going on a rampage. I know that we have to go to some stupid vacation now, but it doesn't sound that bad. Does it? It's a vacation, what could go wrong? And to tell you the truth, I think you should stop going to those events hyung, whenever I read the articles, you are always the only guy that goes, out of all the female idols attending. It makes you seem gay. And I know you hate it when people say that you seem gay, so I think you should stop going." Taemin had said.

"Key-shii, honestly, I think Taemin is right. I know that I caused the scandal, but it's not like I wanted it to happen. Now I also have to go, and it doesn't seem that bad. He didn't say that were going there to get punished or get killed. Who knows? It might be a dream vacation." ____ tried to reason.

"They are right Key. It wasn't their faults. They didn't mean for it to happen. So lets just enjoy life while we have it. Plus, we finally get to have a vacation. Didn't we want one so badly? We finally got one! It doesn't matter if you keep yelling at them, the decision has been made, and we can't change that, so lets just accept it, okay?" The leader had said. 

"I'm still mad that I can't go on my show. I told you that I loved to go on the shows. Especially Dream Team, because it was fun, now I have to go through this, even though it wasn't my fault. This is stupid. I am leaving. Bye." Minho announced as he left the room.

"I don't really care about what is going to happen, I am actually excited to go on the vacation. I gotta go pack up now. Bye ____, see you tomorrow. Lets go guys, we needa pack up and get ready for tomorrow. Who knows what will happen. We need to be prepared for everything." Jonghyun stated happily. He, along with the rest of the boys then proceeded to leave.

"Bye, see you guys tomorrow." ____ said to the guys before remembering that she too had to leave. She then followed them out and made her way to the car where she found Hyori waiting for her.

"Finally you came, I was getting sick and tired of waiting. Lets go home. You need as much rest for tomorrow." Hyori then drove home. 

 


Authurs note: Dear readers, this is PRB, I would like to take this time to formally apologize to all of you. No matter if you have been reading this from the start or have just recently read it, I would just like to apologize from the bottom of my heart. I have not updated this story so long, that you probably forgot this story, to tell you the truth, I have thought of deleting this story so many times. I started this a few years ago, and I still haven't finished it yet. I don't even know how I am going to finish it, but I just want to thank all of you. Seriously. Thank you. I will try my very hardest to update more faster because it is my job as an author. Even though I have practically failed as one, but I shouldn't have any excuses. I will try to get back on to this story, I have already got a new poster as a way for me to make my comeback, in which I am very thankful to Speckzxc. I am very sorry. Although I won't update a lot, but I swear I will get this story done and finished. Once again, thank you, and I am very sorry.