Chapter 25

Say what!?

SHINEE's POV

We all walked out of the door to see Key grab ____  and pull her close. She looked terrified when she saw who had grabbed her. But became shocked at when Key said "Im prettier than you."

 

JONGHYUN's POV

'Oh gosh , how typical of him!' He had always been the one obsessed with how many fans he had, not once had they ever told him off like that, so that incident back there must've came as a shock. But to actually tell the poor innocent girl to her face is really just… pathetic, haha. We all knew he thought himself as the almighty Key and that he had put himself above others, but for him to stoop this low is just pathetic. ____ had just stood there for a few minutes even though Key had already left.But wait, where was Hyori noona? Ah, she probably left already. Alright, right now's the perfect chance to investigate about ___. So I had gathered the rest of the SHINee members that were surrounding me, and told them my terrific plan. My plan was to follow her and find out if my suspicions were really correct. 'What suspicion's' you might ask? I'll tell you when I find out if its true or not, ok? I promise.

 

Minhos POV

We were all there staring at ____'s bewildered state that Key had left her in, oh man, poor girl. I was staring at the poor girl when all of a sudden Jonghyun had squished my check and told me he had a plan. The plan was simple, it was just to follow her, and not get caught. I didn't mind, I thought this plan was brilliant. Why? Because this will be the best chance I get to test out my ninjastic skills. Oooh, this would be fun! I told them that they should just let me go alone and investigate, and I'll tell them the situation. But nope. They had also wanted to follow her and see it with their own eyes. So then we settled out, hiding behind things, camouflaging with the walls like a lizard, and everything, oh man, she didn't expect a thing! I knew it, my ninjastic skills are too good.

 

Onew POV

We were all following ____-shii right now and I was doing an awesome job, yo if I ever wanted to be a ninja or a cop I would get accepted right away! How would I know? Well hellooooooo~, I was following ____'s every move right now, and she didn't expect a thing, all she was doing was walking in a random direction at a fast pace and shivering every few minutes and stuff. But then after a while, her pace had slowed down slowly and she kept turning around to look at where the members were hiding. OH NO! She just looked me in the eye! I stayed still, like really really still, imagine an Onew mannequin! I opened my eyes again to see her walking away, yes! I bet she was just looking at the pretty flower I was hiding behind. Oh yeah! I'm so awesome, but then I started to notice that she kept looking back, she probably had a feeling someone was following her or something, but then overtime she turned back and kept staring next to the places Minho was hiding at. Oh man! I bet Minho was the one making her notice us, dang. I better do something fast or else the super y SHINee ninja squad(SSSNS) is going to be found. SO I ran over to Minhos side and pulled him by the ear, oh sa-nap! SHES TURNING AROUND! I quickly pushed us two to the wall and shielded ourselves from her eyes. Dang, I think she spotted us! But then she started walking again, I knew it, as long as I'm around, she will never know notice us, but then my worst nightmare became true.

 

"Minho! Taemin! Onew! Jonghyun! Can you guys stop following me!" Dang, I knew it was all Minhos fault ! So I pushed Minho out, and hoped that she would think that he was the only one following her, but then Taemin came out, and then Jonghyun, so by then I guessed I had to come out too. We all lined up in front of her, woah, she looks really scary.

 

“So can you guys please explain to me why you were following me?" She asked us while raising her left eyebrow.

“I... um.... we.... ummm..... We-OWWW! WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?" I yelled at her since she just pushed me.

“Well, you wouldn’t start talking so I might as well force it out of you anyway. So can you please~ tell me why you guys are following me?"  She asked me cutely, ignoring the glares I gave her.

We all stood there quietly, looking at each other  for a few moments until we heard her speak again.

“So I guess you guys won’t answer me huh?” She sighed  ”Fine whatever don’t tell me then, but can you please~ tell me how to get out of here?”

 “What!? You don’t know the way to get out either?!” We heard Jonghyun yell.

“EITHER!? What do you mean by that?!”

“Well... you see... The reason we followed you was because we were lost too!” 

 “LOST!? How can you guys be lost!? I mean, seriously you’ve already been here for more than 2 years, while I’ve only been here a few times, and you expect me to know where I’m going?!”

 “Well... Yeah, of course, why? Is something wrong with that?”

 “Of course theres something wrong with it! How did you guys manage to get around the building before?!”

“We always followed Key, since he said "If you guys follow me, I’ll bring you to meet girls," since then he was the leader for bringing us somewhere, and so we got used to it and just never thought about learning how to get around, since Key was always with us. That’s why we don’t know, plus it’s your fault!” 

“My fault?! How is it my fault, I didn’t do anything to you guys!”

 “But you made us follow you, plus it was your fault Key stormed off”

“...it is? I’m sorry,"  ____ pouted cutely “but I honestly don’t know where to go.”

“aigoo, so cute." I said, pinching her cheeks. 'Ahhh , this is the life, her cheeks are so soft and squeezable… OH MY CHICKEN ! WHY IS EVERYONE GLARING AT ME FOR!?' but when I looked at my hands I knew why, they were jealous! HARHAR! But since I don't want to be killed later on, I should let go for now.

“But how are we going to get out?”

“What if we get lost in here forever!?” Jonghyun sobbed, woaah, he's a good actor, making up lines on the way. GOOD ONE JONGIE! 

“Don’t you guys have a cellphone or something?”

“Nope!” We all said immediately. OH NO! It sounds too suspicious!

“But didn’t I just see Jonghyun with his cellphone in the conference room?” Yes, she didn't notice!

She stared at everyone, trying to get a response out of us, but we didn't dare stare back. So instead we decided to glare at Jonghyun, while mouthing … some pretty mean words.

“Care to explain?” OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ! WHAT DO WE SAY !?

“Hellooooooooo, Are you guys going to reply back or just stand there and ignore me?” OMGOMGOMG, THAT POUT IS TOO CUUTE! How can I resist that cuteness!?

We looked at each other frantically,  sending messages through telepathy but I guess it didn't work. Finally Jonghyun nudged me, mouthing to me that I should explain since I was the leader, but it was his fault! So I glared at him but Jonghyun only scrunched up his nose and glared back, so I glared back, he's not as scary as ____ anyways.But then I remembered that Key would probably kill me for making 'LOVELY' eye contact with his 'booo.'

So I gave up and told her some excuses I just thought of  “Well... you see, our manager took his phone away right after the conference because manager said ‘ yah, you, stop using your phone, your phone bills are going to get out of hand again’” I finished by trying to imitate our manager.

____-ah nodded, while laughing. “Oh, I see. Ok, I understand.” and then she had started to walk again, trying to find a way, so we followed her, but Jonghyun just HAD to kill the moment.

“Hey ____, if you had to date one of us, who would you pick?” Jongie just doesn't learn, does he? He's not good or smart as me, so he always try to find something he's good at, and one way is ' Stealing a girls heart', but I'm better in that too, so I don't know what he's doing.

“Its certainly not you Dino head.”

“If its not me then it ain't you tofu” Psh, he wished.

“Shut up, you wish it wasn’t me.” Yeah, you know that's true.

“Yeah right, I know for sure it aint you, I mean look at me, I’m so handsome that my nickname is Bling Bling.” HOLD  UP, I did not just hear that, didn't you call youurself that because you wore a lot of sparkly things during our debut?! Im about to snap this guys hea-

“Guys! This isn’t the right time to argue!” Minho said, fudge, he cut me off.

“Yeah, I guess.” Jonghyun said.

 "true.” I agreed

Minho, who was now looking at Jonghyun and I said, “ I mean seriously, you should all know who she likes.”

“Who?!” Jonghyun and the y me questioned.

“Isn’t it obvious? It’s me, the flaming charisma and the really handsome one."

“What?! Pfffft, you wish it was you." We both said at the same time.

“Hey stop copying me!” We said at the same time again, so I turned to look at him, but it became a little awkward, since we were in an awkward position, but then I heard a chuckle, well Jonghyun probably did too, so we both turned to look at the person who made the noise, oh it was ____, forgot about her for a moment there, soddy.

“____ who do you like!?” We yelled at her, making her flinch, but the she seemed like she was in her own world, dazing off and answering while looking at the white ceiling.

“ I don’t know”  She answered, dang, how could she not know? She was most likely dazing off. She just had to be, I mean, I'm way better than the next to me. Who else should we ask? Minho would just say that he was the 'hot' one in our group, but wasn't there someone else that was here? I scanned the place. TARGET FOUND. TAEMIN!

“Taemin, who do you think she would pick?”

“…uh…shouldn't it be really~ obvious by now?”

“What? And don’t you dare say that your handsome or cute or whatever, because that doesn’t matter when it comes to girls.”

“NO, of course not Jonghyun hyung!  If that mattered then all the girls would be mines, I mean, look at me, I’m soo~ cute! Even you said so, remember?"

“hehe, well you are cute.” Jonghyun said, smiling while looking into the thin air above him, his chinky eyes, becoming even more smaller, and suddenly he looked at Taemin, sending a death glare.

 “But that does not matter! You're not that cute anymore, ever since I walked in on you watching , my whole image of you changed.” he sighed and glared at Minho. Woah, our maknae watches ? Awesome, I still thought he was like a little kid, and he didn't have many interests in girls. Thank god our maknae is fine. If he wasn't, he would start being so overprotective over me, because he would love me, and that would be scary.

“Maybe your the one that made my innocent baby like this,”

“Hyung! How can you say that in front of ____?! Thats so embarrassing! Hmph! Now I get to say something about you!” Oh yeah, spit out all those dirty secrets, even I want to hear some. My group members never tell me anything anymore.

“Don’t you dare-!”

“JONGHYUN HYUNG WATCHES GAY O! SOMETIMES WITH KEY HYUNG TOO! THEY LOCK THEMSELVES IN A ROOM AND WON’T LET ANYBODY ELSE IN! AND LAST TIME WHEN I WALKED IN BECAUSE THEY DIDN’T LOCK THE DOOR THEY WERE MAKING SOME STRANGE NOISES AND THEY WERE ON TOP OF EACH-MMMPH!”A sudden hand was slapped to his mout, silencing him.

“Hehe, Taemin is just joking around, right Tae-AHH!” He pulled back his hand away from Taemins’ mouth and threw a glare “Why did you bite me for!?”

“WHO TOLD YOU TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY MOUTH AFTER YOU PUT IT ON KEY’S -MMHPH!”

“SHUT UP TAEMIN! AND STOP BITING  MY H-IYAH!”

“THAT’S WHAT YOU GET HYUNG! NOW STOP PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON MY MOUTH, ITS SO DISGUSTING!” He said, while spitting, trying to get rid of any bacteria he might have received from Jonghyuns hands.

“See, now my Taeminnie wont even listen to me any more. It's all your fault isn’t it Minho? Ever since you brought Taemin to the party with the noonas, Taemin has more interest in girls, he even changed his background picture to his ideal girl, that’s a huge change, before it was blue! BLUE, okay. One does not simply change their desktop wallpaper to a girl, if they aren't interested in them. Minho, take responsibility for my child! Turn him back to my little innocent baby!” He probably wasn't innocent in the first place.

“I DIDN’T EVEN DO ANYTHING TO HIM! He wanted to tag along any ways, ask him yourself, he asked to come with me. plus  you should ask your ‘son’ about the party, because when we arrived, he ditched me to go somewhere and I didn’t even know what happened to him. So I’m quite curious myself, but I just never got the chance to ask.”

And just like that, an argument started, but I didn't now what to do! 

After listening to them argue for a few minutes,  I expected them to calm down, since that's what would always happen when they would argue over things in the past. But this time, they were going head strong. Arguing about things like not flushing toilets, which somehow ended up to hogging games and then ended up to always eating candies without sharing. Then things took a worse turn as Jonghyun was about to punch Minho, oh no, this wasn't good, my leader side is taking over me. I have to stop this. I went to grab Jonghyun, but even Minho was approaching to attack. Luckily Taemin grabbed him. Making him call down a little. But Jonghyun wouldn't calm down, instead he was protesting more than ever. He then kicked my knees and I wobbled over, letting one arm go, oh man, now things were going to get heated up. But luckily, we had ____, whom I had forgotten about again, sorry. But hey, I give her credit for being so brave. Guess what she did? She grabbed Jonghyun's arm, twisted it behind his back and made Jonghyun scream like a little girl, and to add on to that, she even dared to twist his ear, I could see the shock on his face. HAHA, so ugly, HAHA.

"Let go!"

“Jonghyun! CALM YOURSELF. OK?” But he didn't listen, he only glared back at ____.

“WHAT!? Gosh, so annoying. LET GO! ” Jonghyun said while imitating ____'s fist.

By then you could tell that ____ was extremely annoyed, but I didn't blame her, who wouldn't be at this point. You could see her hands grip him even tighter, making him squirm. I guess everybody was shocked at what was happening, well I was too, since its not everyday you see a man get threatened by a girl that was only two inches shorter, and seemed like she would break like glass if you just touched her.

It was extremely quiet until Jonghyun just had to say something. He is so annoying, when does he learn to shut up. I swear, he most likely won't even shut up even if a murderer put a gun to his head to make him shut up.

“So ____, back to the question, who would you pick?”

Oh yeah, the question that started it all, who would she pick!?

Hmm she looked troubled, but I didn't care. Usually, I would help her out of the situation, but I wanted to know too!

“I uh....” Hurry up! Say my name! 

“ummm... I’m asian! Did you know that?” She stated with a fact about herself.

“Well ... Yeah, of course we knew, anyone could tell, if they saw you at first glance.” MInho said, sounding like a know it all , he probably fell for it. What a slow person.

“Now ____, back to the main topic, who would you pick?” Oh never mind, sorry Minho for not believing in you, hyung is very sorry. Well… kind of.

“Do you really wanna know?"

“Ha, of course.”

“Its-”  ONEW! Yuuuus, nah, I lied she didn't get to say anything because she was cut off because Jonghyun farted. No wait, it cant be since Jonghyuns fart always smell so bad. Oh my god, it was his phone vibrating! Nooo, we got found out.

She glared at all of us, but why did she glare at us, we didn't do anything, Jonghyun is the one she should glaring at. Sheesh, making us get in trouble too. I unconsciously glared at him, but as I looked around, it looks like I wasn't the only one.

But guess what THE bling bling said? “Hey I still have my phone, hehe. And I got a text message from manager hyung, hehe, I wonder what it's for.” Oh god, he's making things look so obvious.

“B-U-S-T-E-D” I heard Minho spell, 'Dang , why did he say that? She probably didn't even know, well, there was a little, very very little chance that she didn't know. So I smacked him for making it so obvious.

“Haha, Minho, you are right. ” ____ said with an angelic voice, but don't underestimate someone, that uses a sweet voice with an evil face.

“BUSTED, is true, but that's not the only thing that's going to be busted. “ ____ said. Approaching Jonghyun, 'Yes! Go ____, punch the heck outta him! Oh no wait, then we might have a scandal about the members fighting, well that was true but not really, we only argued most of the tim , no physical contact ever happened like today, oh man what should I do!?'

“WAIT!” Jonghyun said covering his already hideous face that he was born with. 

“What is it?”

“Manager hyung texted me and he said that we all have to assemble in the  main conference room right now!”

“Wait... me too?”

“Well... yeah, he said 'we all' didn’t he? So I guess he means everyone, oh man, I hope it isn’t about what I think it is!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Argh you'll know when we get there , LETS GO !"

I wonder what its about, oh man, I hope they didn't find out about our little fight, then they're going to ground us and take away my chicken. I cant stand being away from my y chickens, especially fried ones. Oh how y, the way it is so crispy and able<333. I hope ____ wont punch us or hit us later. Well, who knows? I don't. Well, THE Y DUBU IS OUUUUUUUUT~, see you in the next chapter. That is, if you are still here.

______________________________________________________________

PRB IS BACK! Well kind of, does 'kind of' count? I hope so. I'm very sorry that I haven't been updating for forever, so as a forgive me thingy midgiggity thing, I'll  try to update another chapter soon. But hey! I might update soon :). Thank you everyone for commenting on that last chapter, &&& THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSOSO VERY MUCH 'SPLISHY', may I call you that so it wont be very obvious? haha, you should now who you are, but then again, I want to thank all of you, and no, Im not picking favorites, its just that 'splishy' reminded me that there was actually someone reading this weird fanfic. HEHE, THANK YOU EVERYONE :D! PRB IS SIGNING OFF, PEACE OUT GEEEEEEEEES <3333

_____________________________________________________________

NOT PART OF THE CHAPTER! ITS ME BEING DELUSIONAL , OR AM I ? OR IS IT REAL ? HAHA , ITS FOR ME TO KNOW , AND FOR YOU TO READ … PLEASE ?

PRB:GUYS ! GUESS WHAT ! IM BACK ! 

SHINee: ... who are you again ?

PRB:YOU GUYS DONT REMEMBER ME :O ?

Onew:Are you that girl we saw the other day ? The one at the fan signing event ?  

Jonghyun:OH ! I remember now ! You were that weird fan spazzing as if you had seizures , right ?

Key:The one that screamed so loud she almost made me deaf  ? EWWWW

Taemin:No , I don't think its her , this one isn't spazzing like the other one from before , what do you think Minho ?

Minho:Noo , this one actually seems familiar , but she does make me feel like … hitting her , i don't know , is it just me ?

Onew:Nah, I feel that way too.Hey who are you ?

PRB:You guys don't remember ? Just because I haven't been here for about 2 months ? TT_TT

Taemin:Aww , don't cry ! I remember now ! Your that crazy stalker that disappeared last month , right ?

PRB:NOOOO TT_TT !

Minho: Look what you did , now , she's crying even more.

PRB:IM SORRY , please forgive me , I'll try to update more often !

SHINee:okay , we forgive you

PRB:YOU GUYS REMEMBER ME NOW ? 

Onew:Well , its not like we forgot , its just that you needed to learn your lesson , have you learned your lesson yet ?

PRB:.. yes

Onew:Good , now tell us , what did you learn ?

PRB:I learned to not be nice to people you haven't seen in forever , and torture them instead . Thank you guys

Jonghyun:Wait ! Please forgive us , it was all Onews idea !

Onew:What ! How could you say that ? We're all in this together

Jonghyun: Shutup Onew ,be the leader and take it like a man !

PRB:Hey Jonghyun weren't you the one that thought I was that one fangirl spazzing  and having seizures ?

Jonghyun:I'm sorry , please forgive me master !

PRB:haha , I cant believe you guys , I try to be nice , and I get tortured instead , oh man , YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO GET IT THIS TIME (Grabs the nearest member Taemin, and pinches his cheeks .Oooooh , Taemin , I see you've gotten more chubbier ? Haha , SO CUUTE ! heheeeheheheheh

Minho:NOOOOOO , let him go , you pedo !

PRB:What did you say !? (turns back to Taemin) Hehe , Taemin , we should eat sometimes , well bye. (Turns back to Minho) And you sir , You better run~ , run~, run~ , run~, run~ , you better run  homie gee gee , run before I get YOU .

Taemin:hehe , She better pay for the food if we go out to eat , well than readers , bye :D STAY TUNED . DUN DUN DUN !