Revenge Plotting

Say what!?

A/N

Starting from today , i am gonna start to write short chapters, since i REALLY dont have time on the comp. so PLEASE forgive meeeee !

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Hmph! Watch! I'll make you take back your words!" I shouted. I was really furious, and when I'm furious, I am the type to cry, and I hated that because it made me look so weak. I swear, I'll get you back SHINee! 

So I ran out of the concert hall, and ran straight into the car where my driver was waiting for me... and sadly cried there. 

When I went back home no one was there, only the maids, but I dont like talking to them. They only like to get close to me so that they can have more power than the other maids. So I ended up moping and crying throughout the whole day upstairs in my room. I kept thinking about what happened with SHINee. Le sigh* I cant believed I used to like them. Now whenever I hear their song, I feel soo lonely. Lonelier then ever. How can rude and arrogant bastards like them make such good music? It doesn't make sense.

After a few days, I just couldnt stand how lonely I felt, so I called daddy if he was available. He said he wasn't but I guess he noticed the sadness in my voice so he told me he would cancel his plans and business just for me. When he said that I felt even more guiltier since he has to lose his time and business just for me, but when I tried to say that its okay, he told me, "If my little girl is in need, I will always be there for her". Which made me feel a LOT better. When daddy finally came home the next day, I ran into his arms.

 

"Daddy!"

"Yeah sweetie?"

"Thank you" I whispered, looking up to see him looking back at me smiling.
After a while we broke our hug, and went to sit on the sofa.

"So what happened sweetie? Aren't you supposed to be happy since you met your favorite idols?" 

"NO! Just the opposite daddy! They yelled and made fun of me, calling me fat, and making me an ANTI-fan! Like, what kind of fan becomes an antifan after meeting her biases? MEEEEEE"

"REALLY!? No one does that to my little princess! I'm  gonna go yell at them and make sure that they get punished!"

"No daddy. Dont do that! It'll just make things worser."

"Hmm... But they just can't talk about my daughter like that are you just going to let it go?"

"Daddy! You should know me by now! Of course I am not! I want to get revenge. But how can I? I don't know what to do..."

We sat there in comfortable silence. Thinking about our perfect revenge. Then I heard my dad clap his hands.

"I got it! Remember how I have connections with SM entertainment? Well they told me they were holding an audition to look for new singer sand--"

"ooh daddy! I could try out and-- "