Say What ! ?

Say what!?

"Then what are we going to do?"

"I don't know, really. I have absolutely no clue... oh! Maybe we can make you guys a couple on WGM?"

"Eh?! But unnie, I'm too young for that, plus... what if he doesn't like me?" I said, feeling heat rush up to my cheeks.

"Well I have no more ideas... Why did you have to kiss him in the first place?!"

"I don't know... it was kind of like... a spur of the moment thing..."

"Ohohoho, really? And did you like it?" She said, smirking.

"L-like w-what?" I asked, hoping that it wasn't about the ki- "the kiss" dang! It had to be about the kiss!

"N-n-noo I didn't!" I replied, well, yes. I actually did like it. But it would be so awkward for me to tell her and she would most likely take it the wrong way! I mean, his lips were soft like marshmallows, and tasted like chocolate milk... it was awesome. I wonder what it tastes like right now? Ack! What am I thinking!? ____! Snap out of it! Stop being a ert! Mind! Go back to that innocent brain, become innocent again! Go! Go! GO! Before its too late! Wah! Its all his lips fault! Those yummy... soft lips! WAIT! Wasn't I supposed to forget it? Of course! I have got to stop thinking about them!But I can't! Waah! It's all Taemins faukt. Why did we have to be so innocent like, it just makes me want to protect him, when in fact I am supposed to hate him and make his life horrible.

"____! ____! Helloooo ____! Can you hear me!? YAH!! LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SPEAK!"

"Ah! Yes? I am sorry."

"____! I've been calling you for like a minute already! What have you been thinking about, hmm?" she said, and I saw her smirk... Scary.

"N-nothing unnie! I wasn't thinking about anything! Really!" I lied to her, oh man, I have got to stop lying.

"Are you sure you weren't? " She asked, with that playful voice of hers that was hinting to me on how she didn't believe me at all.

"N-no." I replied timidly, why was she so persistent on asking me? Could she see through me and know that I was lying? Or was it something else?

"L-"unnie was about to say something , when all of a sudden , her phone rang "Yoboseyo?" She answered.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG ! SORRY FOR UPDATING SLOWLY &ND A LITTLE ! I WAS BUZY SPAZZING OVER EVERYBODYS NEW ALBUM ! Well ... something like that , lol