Chapter 15

Say what!?

"haha, yes of course!" I answered

Then he asked some more questions, and then me and Hyori unnie left, while unnie drove I heard

"____-ah, I know you hate SHINee but..."

"but what unnie?" I asked her, hoping that what I thought won't be true

"but... you're going to have to work with them to get more famous, since your albums came out at the same time, SHINee's fans might hate you for stealing their spotlight away, so we're going to make a show for you and SHINee, but what do you think... ?"

"...Even though I don't like it, I'll have to do it for the popularity anyways, right?" I said, I knew this was going to happen, but I didnt expect it to be this soon!

"... yea, sorry I knew you didn't want to meet them, but I didn't have a say in this. What do you think about it? If you really dislike it, then I could always cancel."

"No, I'm fine with it."

"Really!? Then you guys are going to record the show tomorrow, and you are going to make it seem as if you guys are close, ok?" She says, as if she already knew that I was going to agree.

"How am I supposed to do that? I hate them, I am not an actress, I can't just act like I love them when I really don't. Who knows what I might say."

"Dont worry, theres a script you have to remember, and then you just have to act it out on the show, simple."

"Oh... I guess then"

"C'mon, don't sound so sad, lets listen to the radio." She then the radio, and turned up the volume, and then I heard my song play!

"Omg unnie! Isn't this my song!? "

"Haha, I TOLD you your song was on top of the top charts. Don't you know that only songs that top charts get to play on this station?" She then started singing along.

"Omg! Really, that's awesome! I didnt think I would get top charts so soon, it's almost as if I am dreaming."

"Of course you would! What did I tell you? Oh yeah, since we are on this topic, it reminds me about this question that I have to ask. I heard from your dad that you don't go to school. How come? Did you drop out?"

"No! Of course not. It's because I have been home schooled these past years."

"You need to go to a proper school so that people don't start rumours that you're only good at singing and dancing, but not with school. Then you would be named pabo-dol, and your image would be totally ruined. Do you want that?"

"Of course not. Who would ever want to be called that? It sounds so degrading. I am actually very good at school subjects if I say so myself. But, how will I be able to go to school when I have a lot of schedules?"

"Don't worry, only on some days, you get to go to school. You just need to go to school enough to past the school requirements."

"Oh, I get it. So which school am I going to?"

"Well... Its better if I dont tell you for now. You won't like what I will tell you... but I'll just say that an idol goes there, and the school goes very easy on the attendance, so you don't have to attend school a lot. Now stop asking questions!"

"Eh!? But I didn't get to start asking questions yet!" Hyori unnie then gave me a powerful glare. "But unnie!!!" I said, trying to be careful so that I won't set unnie off, but I guess she was almost ready to attack me, so I answered , "Fine! I'll know when I go to school right?"

"Haha, good that you understand, well get some rest, tomorrow is going to be tiring." She said as we got to our house. If tomorrow is going to be like today, then I better catch some sleep because I am very tired. I then got ready to go to sleep, then went to sleep.

TOMORROW*

      As soon as we were done, we got out in to the car and drove. We went into a gigantic company when we arrived. I saw those fakers. SHINee. Before they even got to see me, I was dragged by unnie to dress up. After what seems like a long time, the makeup was done. Then I went to the recording spot. There I rehearsed the script. Luckily SHINee was still doing their makeup. When it was time to record the show, SHINee arrived.

"Anyeonghaesaeyo, we're SHINee-imnida!" They greeted as they bowed. 

I guess they don't remember me, I thought. But its better that way isn't it? Plus, why would they ever remember a fan? They hated their fans. And I get to revenge them without letting them know. Mwahahaha, I laughed in my head, I can't wait to torture them. So I guess I have to act nice, because as the saying goes, keep your friends close, and your enemy closer.

"Anyeonghaesaeyo, I'm ____-imnida" I said, bowing back. Then I saw them sit down, so I sat down too.

"So who is close to your ideal type?" I asked them, following the script.

"Actually, my ideal type is ... you" I heard Jonghyun say

"Stop lying." I said, pretending to sound shy, when really I felt like smacking him.

"Yeah, stop lying, just because you heard me, Taemin, Key and Onew say that we like her,  it doesn't mean you can like her too! " I heard Minho say. Psh! And he was the one that called me fat before. Wait, wasn't Key the one that said he was prettier than me!? And wasn't Onew the one that called me ugly and hard to look at?!  Urgh, sweet talkers, I thought . But inside of me, I still felt a little tingle in my heart, I know its  wrong for me to get ecited over their words, but for some reason I think I'm still in love with them, or maybe its not love, maybe its just disgust!I thought trying to make myself believe I was right.

"Who's your ideal guy ____ ?" I heard Onew say. Wait, this is not on the script! What should I do?! Oh my geegee! Should I go along? I should right? I should.

"My favorite guy is-" 

"Its me, huh!?" I heard Key yell out.

"Haha! No, sorry to break your heart." I said, laughing. Where does he get his confidence?

"Then who is it ?" I heard Taemin say

"I like... Well I have a lot of ideal guys, one of them is Lee Joon."

"What!? But I heard that you had an ideal type in SHINee."

"Well Minho, I did. Before."

"oh..." I heard Taemin say, I was wondering why he was so quiet, wasn't he the one that usually talked in the shows?

"Is it Taemin?" I heard Jonghyun say

"Eh? Is Taemin what?" I said, now regaining my focus.

"Is Taemin the one you used to like?"

"Well..." when I looked back to Taemin, I saw him staring back at me, but when he saw me looking at him, he looked back down, and I swear that I could see his cheeks go red.

"Well... Yup!" It was true, I used to like him the most, since our age was similar, and because he was so darn cute.

"Why don't you like him now?" Onew asked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N , well another update here ^O^ ! , How do you guys like it ? !

Onew:Hey ! How come you didnt answer why ____-ah doesn't like Taemin now?

Me: Well ... because !

Key:because what ! ?

Me:idk ! Go ask ____ ! ?

Minho:We tried to , but she ran away , and is no where to be found

Me: are you sure you even searched for her ?

Minho:well ... doesnt callling out her name count ?

Me: no ! How do you look for people like that ! ? psh ! Any ways , hey Taemin , how come you dont talk alot ?

Taemin:What are you talking about , I cant !

Me:why ? o.0

Taemin:because you write it like that , so blame yourself !

Me:Oh yeah , that is true , kekeke... sorry ... but how come you guys dont remember ____ ?

SHINee:are we supposed to remember her ?

Minho:yeah , did we even meet before

Me:aish forget it , no wonder you guys dont react , aish , nevermind ... -_-

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for the lame update , but .... blame .... blame someone else , ok ! ? kekeke, continue reading , &nd i hope you like the ... well yeah .. like it ! kekekek