Chapter 19

Say what!?

I saw his eyes turn big, but after a few seconds he quickly closed them, and thats when I also closed my eyes. After what seemed like a while, I pulled back and I could feel myself blush really hard. My first kiss, spent like that. What was I THINKING?! But then I remembered why I kissed him, and turned towards the idiotic fans.

"Yah! Do you see? I am a fan like you guys, so I could do anything I want with him too!" Well not really, but along those lines, right? They didn't respond to me, and they seemed... shocked? Well I admit that I was shocked myself, but was it really that shocking for them to be in a daze?

"...Hellooooo?" I said to them, but they still didn't respond, so I walked closer to them, close enough that we were heads apart and I tapped one of the girls, which I assumed was the leader.

"Waah!" She screamed, making everyone else flinch at the sudden noise. "You... You k-k-kissed him..." she said, trembling/shaking.

"Y-yeh, you told me to." I said, starting to be aware of what the fans could do if you offended them. 

Suddenly I saw her hands charge towards me!

"Ahh!" I said, preparing to feel pain, but instead I felt her arms around me, hugging me.

"I can't believe you kissed him! No one has ever had the courage to do that! Waah! You are so awesome!" she said, jumping around me, while I stood there in shock... Wasn't she supposed to kill me or something? I found it really weird, I'd rather have felt her slap or punch me or something. If I knew she was like going to act like this, I would've never done anything. It felt so... weird.

"Wow! That's so cool! You're like my new idol now! Wow! You are the first person to stand up for yourself, and you do whatever you want! Wow! Omg  wow! I'm going to support you forever now, and I'll even make others like you! Ok!?" She said excitedly, while I just stood there confused.

"Um.. Sure?" I said

"Hehe,ok! You guys can go now. We'll leave you guys alone now, but we're gonna watch from far apart, ok?"

"Ok?" I said , then started to walk away.

"____ !" I heard Taemin yell. So I turned around, and was met with a smiling face. "Thank you for not turning me over to them, but who knew they would worship you now?"

"I don't know myself... and oh yeah!Ssorry for umm... suddenly kissing you." I said, and we both blushed.

"..it's ok, at least you did it to help me" he said, clearing his throat.

"Well... Yeah, no problem! Well see you next time, bye." I said, as we already arrived in front of his next class.

"Yuup, bye!" He said, and disappeared to his classroom. I then went to my classroom, for the rest of the day, we didn't see each other. And I was glad, if I faced him now, it would be so awkward! Before, I could still face him normally becasue the shock from the fangirls didnt ware off yet. But now it did, and omg. WHAT DID I DOOOO?! I can't believe I KISSED him. 


A/N

Well .... what do you guys think ? And sorry for not updating fast enough , I've just been too lazy , lol . and the story's not going how I wanted it to be , soo ... like yeah . Plus I wanted to finish this before school starts again , which is like in a few more weeks , but I just don' t know how , .. or should i just end this story in the next chapter by not making any revenge ? .. but then again that would be Stu*id , because the story's supposed to be about revenge , but i messed up so its like this , well ... idk , any ideas ?