Chapter 7

Say what!?
A/N

Anyeonghasaeyo ! Konichiwa! Hello ! Jom reap soar ! .... dang i can't think of any more ways to say hello , lol .Well enough blabbering for mee :D  , lets get back to the story shall we ?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"haha, you are such a lier daddy, you know you are the best dad in the whole dad universe! Kekeke, bye daddy! Dont work too much! It's not good for your health!"

"haha, ok, bye ____"

After I hung up the phone I went to take a shower, after I was done, I dressed up and plopped myself on the couch in front of the TV. Since I wanted to wait until appa came I'll just watch TV I thought, when I the tv I almost had a heart attack... guess what I saw?

"SHINee" I muttered with despise.

If I had never met them in real life, I would be sqealing loudly right now, spazzing about how perfect they were... but right now, as I watched them I can only feel annoyed toward them, like, how can they be so different from their images!? and why do they hate us fans so much? Did we fans do something or what...?  I mean everyone has a meaning to hate someone or something right? Like The woman that gave birth to me... She probrably hates  me because... well she always hated me any ways...

______________________________________________________

Flashback*

"Mommy" The little girl called out sweetly with a smile on her face.

"YAH ! Don't call me umma, I'm not your umma. I don't have any kids."The lady responded back roughly.

"haha, umma, what do you mean?"

"I mean i DON'T want to be your 'umma' so dont call me umma" She spat out.

"Why not umma? Did I do something wrong? Just a week ago, you weren't like this, why are you acting like this now?"

"because you're just a mistake! Do you get it now!? I didnt plan to have you! If you weren't here, it would be better for me! Did you know that just because YOU have a life, MY life is destroyed!?"

"Sorry... I didn't mean to mommy, is there any way I can help?"

"SORRY?! Do you think sorry could fix this?! NO! IT CANT! But if I killed you... maybe things will be better!" The lady got up and went towards her only child who was only 8, once she was in front of her child she wrapped are hands Around the daughters neck, wanting to kill her to get a better life for herself.

"stop! STOP!" A man rushed toward the two and broke them apart quickly, he picked up the child who was trembling and crying and held her tight, assuring  her that he wasnt going to let any thing or anyone hurt her any more as long as he was there.

"What are you doing?! I'll take care of her if you dont want her!"The man shouted.

"Fine, She's your child anyways. Thanks for taking that thing off my hands." the lady said back. She then proceeded to leave the poor small place she called home with her belongings forever. "Mommy, don't go!"

The lady looked at the little girl one more time and snorted "Ew, so disgusting," and then she left.

End of flashback*

______________________________________________________

I felt something wet down my cheeks. I remembered that at that time I Didn't know why she hated me so much, I even had thought I was a mistake, Which made me hate myself to pieces. But later on I had found out that she had an affair with some rich guy she met, she wanted to start a new life with him, but he had found out that she had a daughter when she s a senior in high school. So he didn't want anything to do with her anymore. That was when she started hating her daughter so much. When she left, she went to the guy saying she didn't have to worry about a daughter, he gladly accepted her. But now, I heard that they broke up after a year because she met his best friend Who was richer, and seduced him. Or something like that. All I know is that I don't want to become like her.

_____________________________________________________

A/n again ;D !

Well NOW do you guys get why ____'s mom hates her so much now ... HER MOMS STU*ID ! LIKE WTF! WHAT KIND OF WOMAN IS THAT!? A PSYCHO ONE!

Me:There , I put you guys in there, now can you guys let me go?

SHINee:What!? You only put us in for a few seconds! And we weren't even importan

Key:Yeah ! You should know that I am important

Me:Yeah right! Your not THAT important

Taemin:Hey ! Why do I have to be a mean person in there ? At least just make the others mean.. but why me?

Me:sorry ... its because your a SHINee member ... but i'll try to make you a little nicer , k ?

Taemin:K!

SHINee(except Taemin):YAH ! why do we have to be the mean ones ! ? WE WANT TO BE A LITTLE NICE TO OTHERS TOO !

Me:No ... i dont like you guys-_-

SHINee(except Taemin):BWOH! BUT YOU LIKE TAEMIN!?

Me:Well... who wouldnt ?

SHINee(except Taemin):(glares at author)

Me:oops ! (starts running)

SHINee(without Taemin):(runs after her again)

Me:Not again ! aish!

Taemin:Well , readers , dont forget to subscribe if you haven't ,and COMMENT !