Chapter 5

Say what!?

"____! You can't say that! You KNOW she is busy working!"

"Working!? PSH! You know she only works bcause she doesnt care about me, she doesnt even want to look at me! Worse yet, she doesn't even want to believe I exist! So why should I talk to her!?"

"____-ah , dont say that... You know she--"

"KNOW WHAT!? You should know how it is between me and her!"

"____-ah, at least tell her... That is all I ask of you"

"...ok, only because you asked me too."

I picked up my cellphone from the table and dialed the woman who gave birth to me.

"Hello?" I hear through the phone

"Hello... Mom, it's me ____"

" ____-ah!! Why did you call for!? I told you not to bother me anymore! Is it because you want some money? I'll send you it, but you better not bother me any more!"

"...."

"____? Yah! Are you still there?!"

Trying my hardest not to cry, I replied "yeah mom, Im still here... I didnt call you for money. I called you because appa asked me to ask you what you would think about me being a singer and--"

"SINGER!? Yeah right, what is your daddy thinking!? You would fail, you at singing, so what makes you think you could become a singer?! "

"...." I hung up the phone, and started crying. When my dad saw that he came next to me.

"____-ah, Sorry... I know you didnt want to talk to her... sorry"

"Its okay daddy, but she said something along the lines of me at singing, so I think it means a no. Does that mean I can't audition?"

"No, if you still want to, you can."

"haha, okay daddy" I tried my best to sound happy again, but my heart just made me feel so... out of place... I'll show SHINee what I got... No, I'll show mom too.