Kris' House.

My Hate Makes Me Love You

You and kris had been in his empty flat for a while now. You were sat on one of the couches still gripping onto kris' arm. He was sat next to you patting your hands that were holding into him for dear life. You were gazing at his concrete floor as if come thing had taken over your body and only allowed you to focus on one certain chip in the floor and not allowed you to mutter a word. Kris' apartment was extremely empty, in fact in was bare with only a few pieces if furniture. There were only two rooms. One room had a bed and a desk while the other had a fridge, cooker, small Tavel and tiny sofa with a small room attached with a toilet and shower. The floors had no carpet or wood flooring, it was just concrete, just like the walls, concrete with a few pictures of ,what appeared like his family, printed out and stuck on the wall. Kris had nothing. It don't feel like a home, it was cold.

"Are you ok?" Kris' voice spoke up which broke the silence and caused you to be able to look away from that chip in the floor. You nod, still not able to speak a word but your grip loosened a little until you finally let go and bowed your head to apologise. "It's fine" he reassured you and began to take off his jacket. "You must be cold" he wrapped his lovely warm jacket around you, leaving him in a thin short sleeve shirt.

"Aren't you going to get cold?" You ask in which he shook his head. He got up and pulled something out of the fridge and began to cook. "Kris" you mumbled and he replied with a humm. "Is this where you live? Why is it so empty here?" You ask curious as your eyes scan the room.

"I got kicked out my old house" he simply replied, pouring a tin of something into a saucepan. He sighed and turned the gas ring on and placed the saucepan upon it. "I got kicked out because I couldn't afford it" he spoke with his back turned to you. You blink surprised, he doesn't look like he couldn't afford his rent.

"Couldn't your parents help you out?" You ask, making conversation as he stare at his shoulders. He shook his head quietly.

"My parents moved to Canada when I got my own place" he began to explain. "They left me some money to get furniture and nice things for my place. I had to sell most of it to have some money when they kicked me out" you could her him stir the contents in the pan. "I managed to buy this place but I spent the last of it on that camping trip and a little thing I got for someone who means a lot to me" he cleared his throat, you could tell it was hard for him and he was becoming upset. You admired him, forgot about all the horrible things he has done to you. You forgave everything he had done because kris has become a better person. It must be hard for him, it must be really be hard for him right now. "I haven't told my parents. They don't need to worry. They should use their money for themselves. They deserve it" he sniffles a little and pours the steaming liquid into a bowl and takes a deep breath before walking over and placing the bowl on the table before you. "It's soup. It's all I can offer but I hope it makes you feel a little better" he gave you a reassuring smile. "I just need to get changed" and with that he left to the other room.

"Thank you" you spoke up but was hardly a whisper. You looked at the soup, it was the same he had made you that morning of the camping trip. The one he made you because he thought you were sick and was worried, the one he made that made you realise he wasn't heartless, the one that lead to him hugging you for the first time, even if it was awkward. Without knowing, a smile rose to your lips and you picked up the spoon, eating the soup happily. Kris walked in with some grey track suit bottoms on and a hoodie. He noticed you smiling and a smile formed slightly on his lips.

"Is that nice?" He stood watching you from the doorway.

"I love it" you look up to him. "But aren't you going to make any for yourself?"

"I'm not hungry" you look down into the bowl which was now half empty. You scooped up some of the soup and blew on the spoon.

"Come here" you say, blowing on it again to cool it down.

"Why?" He asks as he walks over an you put the spoon up to his mouth, placing your hand under his chin to catch any droplets.

"No no you eat it I'm not hungry" he shakes his head taking a step back. You could tell he was lying as you could see the saliva forming in his mouth as he glanced at the delicious soup. You sigh.

"Kris I'm full~ you're hungry, let me feed you" you get up and puts the spoon to his lips again. He gives up and eats it, now smiling like an idiot. "What?" You ask blinking as you go and get another scoop, pulling him down to sit next to you and began to feed the remains of the bowl to him.

"It's nothing" he chuckles and keeps eating the soup you feed him. After you finished you collected up the dishes. "____ don't do those~ let me do them" he insisted.

"No kris~ it's just a bowl and a spoon I can manage. Do you have a TV?" He shakes his head. "Oh ok. What are we going to do tonight? What do you do normally?" You ask drying the dishes and putting them away.

"I uhhhhhh" he looks around. "I write" he rubs the back of his neck. You smile widely.

"Really?!" You exclaim excitedly. Really? You had something in common with kris? He nods. "Can I see them?" You ask.

"Maybe another day." He chuckles. "But tonight you should get a lot of rest. The only good thing about this apartment is that it has a balcony. We could sit out there and watch the world pass by if you like" you really liked his suggestion and already had made your way over to the balcony, opened the doors and stepped out into the harsh breeze. Kris followed shortly and wrapped a thick wool scarf around you and sat on the floor seems there were no chairs and rested his head against the metal bars.

"Kris can I ask you something?" You ask siting next to him. "How did you know I was being followed and how did you know where I was?"

"A young girl shouldn't walk home alone let alone in the dark." He says as he stares at the cars in the street pass by a long distance below you both. "I've made sure you get home safely for a while now, when I know you don't walk home with yeol, Kai and suho" you blink. He walked you home from afar? "It's actually getting late. We should sleep" kris got up and walked back inside and waited for you to follow him, which you did. He signalled you over to the bed and pulled the covers back. "You sleep here" he got some clothes and passed them to you and turned his back for you to change.

"They're really big" you say after changing and he turns around again and laughs.

"Maybe just a little. Here get in" and you did. He placed the covers back over you and tucked you in, getting in the other side after. "Goodnight ____" he chimed causing you to smile.

"Goodnight kris" you replied. In no time you heard soft snores from kris. For some reason you couldn't seem to sleep. You turned over and lied looking at his peaceful face sound asleep. He looked like an angel. Little butterflied swirled and danced inside of your stomach. You found yourself playing with his hair as he slept, giggling to yourself as you did so. Looking down you noticed you still had the bottle necklace on. Taking a mental note to read it in the morning you played with kris' soft hair until you also feel asleep.