Mischievous Kai

My Hate Makes Me Love You

not edited!!!!

____________________

"Are we there yet?~" Kai whined impatiently in his seat.

 
"5 minutes" the teacher replied, reading the newspaper. The coach pulled up to your house and waited for you to get off.
 
"____" a low voice whispered in your ear causing your eyes to slowly open. You made out Chanyeol's figure. 
 
"What?" You asked sitting up.
 
"We're at your house, you need to get off" he informed you and you nodded. Your blanket fell from your shoulders making you raise an eyebrow in confusion. You turned you head to where Kris was. He was fast asleep with his head against the window. You grabbed the blanket and shoved it in your bag before standing up.
 
"Bye guys" you waved and grabbed your other bag from the rack.
 
"Actually we're coming with you" Chanyeol spoke. You turned around to see Chanyeol, Kai and Suho behind you. You were to tired to tell them not to so you just jumped off the coach with them following behind you, bags in hand. All four of you made your way up to your apartment when the coach pulled away. You punched in the code to your door and it opened while playing a little tune.
 
"Chen~!! I'm home~~!!!" You called and signaled for the three to come in. Chan then came around the corner wearing track suit bottoms and a plain white tank top.
 
"Welcome~" he greeted picking you up in a hug. The three looked at each other and then back at the scene confused. "I see you brought friends" Chan chuckled as he looked at the three stood awkwardly in the doorway.
 
"Yeh, they invited themselves... Do you mind?" You asked your brother.
 
"Are you ok with the couch?" Chen asked the three. They all nodded still confused at who this person speaking to them actually was. 'Is he her boyfriend??' Suho thought as he examined the person. 'But a boyfriend wouldn't act like that' he concluded but it still left him confused.
 
"Thanks Chen!" You chirped and dragged the three into the apartment before shutting the door behind them.
 
"On one condition" Chen turned his head to the three. "You don't try anything on with my little sister"'he pointed his finger to them. Suddenly the three let of 'ohhhh'(s). They finally clicked and began to laugh at how stupid they were.
 
"Ok~...then~..." Chen retreated to gather some bed sheets and pillows for the three guests. He come back into the room, where you were all sat down on the couch, and dumped the things in the middle of the room.
 
"Thanks for letting us stay" Suho spoke and the two nodded.
 
"No problem" Chen jumped onto the couch. "So what's your names?" He asked. You got up and went to get some snacks while they chatted.
 
"I'm Suho" Suho introduced himself nicely. However Chanyeol had a devilish smile.
 
"The one who has a big fat crush on your sister" Chanyeol added receiving a slap from Suho.
 
"Is that so" Chen chuckled.
 
"I'm Chanyeol, I'm ____ big brother when your not around" Chanyeol introduced himself fully so that Suho couldn't sabotage.
 
"I see" Chen nodded.
 
"And I'm Kai, ____ boyfriend and the one she is deeply in love with" Kai gave a small bow while Suho and Chanyeol shook their heads.
 
"Oh, nice to meet you" Chen held out his hand which Kai shook.
 
"You too" he smirked. "Looks like we're going to see more of each other" Suho and Chanyeol didn't stop him this time, they found it quite funny and tried to hold back their laughs. You walked back into the room with snacks in hand and placed them down on the small table in the middle.
 
"___ you didn't tell me you hand a boyfriend" Chen said as you took a seat. Your eyes widened and glared at all three on them. Suho and Chanyeol pointed to Kai with big grins on their face.
 
"YAH!! KAI!!" You jumped into your feet and grabbed him by the collar.
 
"Awww baby~~" he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you on top of him. 
 
"Hey you two, no PDA while your in this apartment" Chen scolded you both.
 
"But-" you were about to tell Chen that he wasn't your boyfriend but he cut you off.
 
"I said no PDA" he pointed to your face.
 
"No, but-"
 
"My word is final" he butted in before you could speak. You felt like crying, Chen thinks Kai is your boyfriend and he won't even give you a chance to speak because he thinks that your going to complain about his 'no PDA' rule.
 
"Anyways, I'm going to bed. Night" Chen kissed your forehead and left the room. As soon as he left Suho, Chanyeol and Kai all boomed in laughter.
 
"It's not even funny" you crossed your arms and pouted. Tonight is going to be a loooonnnggg~ night.