Chapter 19

My Hate Makes Me Love You

 

“Today we are exploring!” the teacher clapped his hands together and smiled brightly at the students in front of him but they had a different reaction he was expecting, they all rolled their eyes. “Don’t all be so lazy” the teacher rolled his eyes.

“But I’ve already explored” Chanyeol’s voice spoke. He was sat behind you with Kris and Kai while Suho was next to you. “Once with ___ on my back sleeping” he held one finger up “and the second time when I was collecting wood with Suho” he held his other finger up and made a sign next to his head “PEACE!” he shouted randomly and you laughed.

“I don’t care… your exploring for the third time” the teacher announced “Ok, everyone up” he made a gesture, telling everyone to get off their big fat lazy asses. “Oh!” the teacher shouted. “And you’ll be in groups of two!” he cupped his hands over his mouth to make his voice louder.

“___ Your with me” Kai and Chanyeol chimed at the same time. They both then stared at each other.

“No she’s with me” Chanyeol pushed the shorter one.

“No with me” Kai pushed the taller one back.

“No me”

“No me”

“No me”

“No me”

“No, not you and not you” you pointed at Chanyeol’s and Kai’s faces.

“What?” they both gasped.

“I’m partnering up with Suho” you chimed and locked arms with Suho and began to walk with him. Suho turned his head to the two and stuck out his tongue, causing the two to pout.

“Kris hyung I’m with you” Chanyeol turned to Kris who was stood next to them the whole time.

“No! I’m with Kris Hyung” Kai pulled Kris to his side.

“No! I’m with Kris Hyung!” Chanyeol grabbed Kris’ arm and dragged him to his side.

“No me” Kai grabbed him back.

“Me!”

“Me!”

“Me!”

“Me!” You laughed hearing the two faintly as you walked away. They were acting like two five year olds, fighting over a toy.

“I’m not going with either of you” Kris finally spoke.

“Then who are you going with them?” the two asked at the same time. Kris rolled his eyes and jogged in the direction you and Suho had just left in.

________________________________________

Oh mah gosh~ I updated~~~~

It's short but i hope it's ok~ ^^