Kris

My Hate Makes Me Love You

WARNING SHORT CHAPTER!!!!

not edited!!!

______________________

Kris groaned as he turned in his bed. Last night the teacher woke him up on the coach so he dragged himself inside his house, not even bothering to change. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at the celling.

 
Kris POV:
 
I stared up at the celling with thoughts running through my head. 'Why does school have to start again tomorrow?' I groaned as I sat up. 'Where did ___ go? She wasn't their when I woke up' I swung my legs out of the bed and stood up. I shrugged the thought off and rubbed my eyes as I wondered around my room. I glanced out the window and something caught me eye.
 
"____!!!" I excitedly called out the window but then realized what I did. My eyes widened and I jumped to the side to hide.
 
Your POV: 
 
"___!!!!" Someone shouted your name. At first you thought it was from the three that were trailing behind but they were to busy examining a food stand. You looked around the area and there was nobody you noticed. You shrugged it off and ran to the three to drag them away from the food stand, after all you all did go out to go shopping for your brother.
 
Kris POV:
 
"What the hell am I doing?! Why did I just do that?!" I mentally slapped myself and peeked out the window. She was now walking with Chanyeol, Suho and Kai. I let out a sigh and turned away from the window.
 
"What was I trying to accomplish?" I mumbled to myself and shook my head. I jogged down stairs thinking that food might help my state. I opened the fridge... Nothing there. I then opened all the cupboards in the house... Still nothing.
 
"I forgot to buy food again" I groaned and ran back upstairs to get changed so I could go out and collect some things. "I'll just get some little things" I told myself as I almost fell up the stairs. "What's wrong with me today?!"