Chapter 18

My Hate Makes Me Love You

not edited!! 

------------------------------------------

You snuck Into the tent trying not to aggravate Kris and trying not to wake him up. You got under the quilt that you both shared and moved as far as you could away from him. Your eyes began to grow heavy and you fell asleep.

 
~morning~
 
You were awaken by something brushing across your cheek. It tickled your cheek making you smile. It was nice until you realized it was someone's breath. 'Wait... I'm sharing a tent with Kris!' Your eyes shot open. You went to turn you head to the side but something stop it. You felt hair against your neck and your eyes widened.
 
"Ahhhhh!" You screamed on the top of your voice. Kris had his arms and legs wrapped tightly around you and his head was on your shoulder, breathing against your neck. "ert!!!" You tried pushing him away but he was holding onto you too tight. His eyes slowly opened and he automatically let go.
 
"ERT! ERT! ERT!!" You began to smack him across the head with the pillow.
 
"Stop" he muttered through his arms that he was using as a shield.
 
"KRIS YOU ERT!!" You hit him one last time and went to open the tent door.
 
"I'm not a ert!" He grabbed your waist and dragged you back down by grabbing you around you waist. Your eyes widened once again.
 
"KRIS LET GO!! ERT!!!!" You screamed once again. Suddenly he clasped his hand over your mouth and your screams were muffled. One of his hands were still around your waist and you where leaning your back against his chest.
 
"I told you I'm not a ert" he growled in your ear. His hot breath brushing against your ear and neck.
 
"Let me go! Let me go!" You mumbled through his hand and started to kick your legs in an attempt to free yourself from his grip. 
 
"Only if you stop calling me a ert" he told you in his deep morning voice. You slowly nodded and he let go of you. 
 
"Help, help" you tried opening the tent zip with shaky hands "get me away from this erted person" you muttered under your breath hoping he wouldn't hear, but he did. The next thing you know you were pulled down so you were laid on the floor and he was sat on you stomach, pinning your arms beside your head.
 
"What are you doing?! Get off of me!" You squirmed but you couldn't free yourself. He leaned forward slightly, his face now only a couple of centimeters from yours.
 
"This is your last warning" his voice hardly a whisper. His hot breath hit your face causing your heart rate to speed up. "Call me a ert one more time" he leaned forward a little more, his face millimeter from yours now. He edged closer, his mouth now right next to your ear. "And you will be punished" he whispered darkly. He pulled back and stared into your eyes, still not moving off of you.
 
"W-what h-happens if I d-do?" Your voice shaky and your heart thumping against your rib cage. He chuckled with a smirk on his face.
 
"Say it, and you'll find out" the smirk never leaving his perfect, smooth, handsome evil face. You swallowed a lump in your thought.
 
"Ok, I won't call you it" you agreed. He still didn't move from you. "I agreed, can you get off?" You asked and he shook his head. "Are you waiting for me to call you it?!" You snapped and the smirk appeared on his face again.
 
"How did you know" he chuckled. 'So I can call him a ert?! What else can I do to make him get off?!!' You screamed in your head but just then you had an idea.
 
"CHANYEOL!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!" You screamed on the top of your voice and Kris eyes widened.
 
"You can't do that!!"
 
"No you said I can't call you .... You know, you didn't say anything about this!" You took in a deep breath ready to scream again but Kris removed one of his hands that kept your arm down and covered your mouth with it. "CHANYEOL!!!! HELP ME!!!" You voice was muffled but still loud enough.
 
"Is that ____?" Chanyeol asked Suho. They were collecting wood for the fire when they heard screams coming from the tents.
 
"Yeah" Suho looked up at Chanyeol. 
 
"She must be in trouble" Chanyeol mumbled and both them dropped the wood and sprinted back towards the tents.
 
"Shut up!" Kris growled as he tried fighting against you kicking your legs and screaming. He was still sat on top of you.
 
"HELP!!!!!" You screamed as he took his hand off and pined your arm back down. You heard twigs break from outside and screamed one last time before the tent door opened. You heard a gasp then Kris being dragged off of you. You saw Chanyeol dragging Kris out the tent and Suho stood next to him in shock.
 
"Finally" you ran out of the tent with tears forming in your eyes. You glared at Kris as he brushed in usable dirt off of his cloths.
 
"Can someone tell me what's going on!" You all turned around to see the teacher standing with his arms crossed.
 
"Kris wa--"
 
"Nothing!!" You cut Chanyeol off. Kris let out a sigh of relief and glared and Chanyeol. "I'm sorry we woke you up" you bowed and the teacher rolled his eyes before walking back to his cabin.
 
"What do you mean nothing!" Suho's voice spoke and you all turned to face him. "Kris was on top of you!! You were screaming for help and you say it's nothing??!!!" Suho seemed angry or hurt, it was hard to tell.
 
"Suho calm down" Chanyeol put a hand on Suho's shoulder but he shrugged it off. "What were you doing?" Chanyeol asked as he took turns looking at you both.
 
"This per--" you pointed at Kris' face but you stopped when he gave you an intimidating look. "T-this person" you said but Kris shook his head. "It doesn't matter, I'm safe now" you stepped forward and gave Suho and Chanyeol a hug.
 
"_____!!" Kai's voice screamed and you were tackled to the floor. "I missed you" he said helping you back up on your feet.
 
"Missed me? We saw each other last night" you laughed as he pulled you into a hug.
 
"I don't care!" He turned his head and noticed Chanyeol, Suho and Kris staring at him. "Everyone is up?" He asked removing one arm from around you so he could face the others. "Why are you giving me weird looks?" He asked clueless.
 
"You weren't woke up by shouting?" Chanyeol asked and Kai slowly shook his head. "Whatever, I'm going back for the wood" Chanyeol mumbled and turned to Kris "I know you two are
Lovers but don't do that" he smirked and ran off.
 
"YAH!!! YOU WAIT!!!" Kris yelled and turned to Suho who was still sending him lasers. 
 
"Don't touch her!" Suho growled and followed in the direction Chanyeol went. Kai sent you a confused look and you shook your head as to say 'don't worry'. You and Kai left to find some food leaving Kris alone stood outside the tent.