...

My Hate Makes Me Love You

 

“Hey Suho!” you called is name. He was off in the distance looking around. “This lake looks beautiful” you said as he jogged down next to your side.

“It sure is” he smiled looking at the clear waters of the lake. “Eugh!” he made a disgusted face and you raised an eyebrow.

“What’s the matter?” you asked him and he pointed behind you. You turned your head and in the distance you could make out a figure walking across the bank, next to the lake. “Who is it?” you asked, squinting to get a clearer view.

“Kris” Suho scoffed. “The one who thinks he can go around and control people” you turned you head back to look at Suho “the one who would care more for his shoe than someone” he added. “Someone who thinks he can do what he wants, where he wants and whenever he wants” Suho didn’t seem that he liked Kris. You agreed about some of the things he said but you weren’t too sure about him ‘caring more for his shoe that someone’ was correct.

“I thought you were his friend?” you said and Suho shifted his eyes from Kris in the distance to you.

“I am” he simply said.

“Then why do you hate him so much?” you asked. Suho let out a sigh.

“I don’t hate him, he just gets on my nerves sometimes” Suho explained and you nodded. “Well I’m going to look around again. Are you coming?” he asked and you shook your head.

“I’m going to sit by the lake for a while” you smiled and he nodded, walking into the distance. You took a seat on the bank and let your feet dangle over the edge and into the water.

“Oh, look a miss lonely” Kris’ voice spoke and you breathed in some air so that you didn’t smack him.

“What do you want?!” you snapped not looking at him but focusing on the water.

“Ohhhh~ someone’s in a mood~” he laughed after he used his annoying voice to aggravate you.

“Do you want me to mess your face up!” you growled snapping your neck to glare at him. He had his arms crossed and was leaning against a tree with a smirk on his face.

“Sorry solid~!” he chimed and you jumped up onto your feet. You went to punch him but he suddenly ducked and suddenly you were up on his shoulder.

“KRIS PUT ME DOWN!!!” you screamed throwing punches at his back but because you were over his shoulder they didn’t hurt him.

“Nah~” he chuckled and began to walk closer to the edge of the bank.

“KRIS YOU DARE!!!” you screamed, kicking your legs in attempt that he would let you down again.

“Or what? You can’t do anything” he evilly chuckled. The next thing you knew you weren’t on his shoulder anymore but you were in the freezing cold lake. He clapped the invisible dirt of his hands with a satisfied grin on his face. You swam to the surface and gasped for air. Kris started to burst into laughter when he saw you rise to the surface.

“IHATE YOU SO MUCH!!” you shouted and swam over to the bank and began to climb up. “I’M SO GONNA KILL YOU” Kris saw that you were climbing up.

“Oops” he sang and pushed your shoulders causing you to fly backwards into the water once again. You swam up to the surface for the second time and gasped for air once again. “Someone’s a little wet” Kris said as he burst into laughter once again. You swam over to the bank and this time got up successfully. Kris was still in fits of laughter and you could feel tears form in your eyes.

“I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!! KRIS I ING HATE YOU!!” You slapped him with a whole load of force as tears poured down your face and you ran as fast as you could back to the camp, wiping away your endless tears as you sprinted.