I'm 'sorry'

My Hate Makes Me Love You

 

 
not edited!!!!
______________________________
 
Once you got to the camp there was nobody their because they were all out exploring the area on the last day. You leaned against a tree and let your body slide down until you were hugging your knees. You buried your head in your knees and continued to sob. Thoughts about Kris kept on popping in your head and you kept on trying to block them out. 'How can go from being so nice to... a jerk!' You thought in your head.
 
"____?" Kris voice called from a distance. "____ where are you?" His voice sounded again but this time it was closer. You pulled yourself off the ground and wiped your tears away with the back of your hand. "_____??" His voice called again and it sounded as if he was just around the corned. You took the chance to run. You didn't know where you were running to but you let your feet take you. Kris herd the rustling of leaves and snapped his head in your direction and spotted you darting away.
 
"_____!!! Wait!!" He yelled sprinting after you at full speed. He almost fell forward a couple of times because he was running so fast. You kept on swerving around trees and darting in directions to make him lose track of you. When you couldn't hear or see him behind you, you took a rest against a tall tree. 
 
"Aishhhh!" You could hear Kris' frustrated and tired groan. He wasn't that far from where you were but he didn't see you. His body slid down the trunk of the tree and he sat on the floor, his panting echoing through the woods. You peeked around the tree and saw that he was resting. You took the chance to make a run for it again. Kris herd you and looked back seeing you running away again. He pounced up onto his feet and ran after you.
 
"____!!! Wait!!! Please!!" He yelled. There weren't many trees anymore so he was picking up speed fast. It was started to get dark and it was hard for you to see where you were going. Suddenly there was a tug on your wrist, pulling you backward. You turned and made out Kris' face in the darkness.
 
"Finally I caught you" he panted with a smirk on his face "you run fast" he commented.
 
"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" You punched his chest and his smirk turned into shock. "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!!!" You yelled throwing more punches while you breathed heavily from all the running. "GO AWAY" your eyes began to fill with tears again. You tried to stop them but there was no use, they already began to flow. Kris grabbed your wrists to stop you from throwing punches at him and he stared into your eyes. He then suddenly pulled you into a hug and wrapped his arms tightly around you.
 
"I'm sorry" he whispered softly into your ear.
 
"SORRY?!" You dryly laughed and pushed him away. "Sorry... HEY EVERYONE, KRIS SAYS HE'S SORRY!" You shouted sarcastically into the empty woods.
 
"I'm serious" Kris told you and you shook your head.
 
"If you were really sorry you wouldn't have done it in the first place" you shook your head and dryly laughed. Kris opened his mouth to say something but you cut him of. "If you were sorry you wouldn't call me fat" you pointed a finger at his face. He opened his mouth but you weren't finished. "If you were sorry you wouldn't make me do your school work" he felt guilt overtake his body. "You wouldn't laugh when I get knocked over by a ball or when you throw rubbers at me!" You screamed. "You wouldn't lock me out of the tent kris! You would do that if you were truly sorry!" You screamed, now with the thin shiny liquid running down your cheeks. 
 
"__-___" he stuttered, not knowing what to say. 
 
"Oh wow!" You scoffed. "I don't want to hear your excuses anyway" you rolled your eyes and began to walk away. Kris stood there not knowing what to do. His mind went blank and he couldn't think of any words. Everything you said was right and he knew it. When he finally came back to reality he turned his head to the direction you walked back in and ran after you.