Admit

My Hate Makes Me Love You

not edited!!!!

_______________

You searched the coach one more time for a spare seat... No luck. Then an idea popped into your head. You jumped forward to where Chanyeol and Kai were sat and they looked up at you.

 
"Hey guys" you greeted with a smiling face, sure they would give their seat up for you. "Is it ok if I sit with one of you?" You and causing Chanyeol and Kai to look at each other. 
 
"Sorry ____ but it's game time" Kai said waving the console he had tightly gripped in his hands.
 
"Please~~" you begged. They shook their heads and then lowered them so they could return to the game. You let out a sigh and shuffled back to the spare seat. You took in a deep breath before sitting down, not even looking at Kris. He turned his head slightly and his eyes widened when you saw you sat their. You could feel him staring so you swiftly turned you head to see what he was doing. When you turned your head he quickly drew his attention to back out the window.
 
"What?!" You coldly stated. 
 
"What?..." He turned his head back and connected eye contact with you.
 
"Why are you staring at me?!" You coldly spoke once again. This was the first time you had ever spoken coldly to someone and you didn't like it.
 
"I want" he glanced back out the window. You rolled your eyes and slouched in your seat.
 
"Whatever..." You mumbled under your breath. You started to take a small blanket out of the bag you brought onto the coach with you.
 
"You know, you might want to be nicer to me" Kris' low voice spoke. You froze in your spot then swiftly shot up to glare at him.
 
"Me be nice to you? How about the other way round!" 
 
"Nah, I'm a pretty nice person" he sated glaring back at you.
 
"Yeah whatever!" You lifted the blanket up between the two of you and shoved the ends into the grove of two paneled in the celling, making a wall between you both. "Stuck up bastard" you muttered under your breath. 
 
"Oh wow, how childish" Kris chuckled from the other side. You rolled your eyes and ignored his annoying voice. "You know, I'd be nice to you if you could actually talk to me without doing things like this... But obviously you're incapable" he stated.
 
"Incapable? Yeah right, your incapable of even being a nice person for even a split second" you argued back. Suddenly the blanket wall got ripped down, reveling a smirking Kris on the other side.
 
"Now that's where your wrong" he threw the blanket back over to you, lading in on you lap.
 
"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot that your always right" you held your hands up above your head in a surrendering position.
 
"Give me a chance, let me show you I'm a good person" Kris said, his eyes turned warm. Normally hey had a harsh, sharp look about them but now it was gone.
 
"Why should I?" You teared you eyes from his. 
 
"You don't have to, I' just saying..." He trailed off at the end.
 
"No" you simply relied back. You let your stubborn side take over. 
 
"Are you guys friends now?" Chanyeol poked his head from the middle of the two seats in front.
 
"Yeah, are ya?" Kai's head appeared over Chanyeol's. 
 
"Haha, I bet you two will be holding hands as soon as we get off" Chanyeol giggled.
 
"Yeah, yeah and they'll be kissing and telling each other how beautiful they are" Kai spoke excitedly aswel
 
"And,and" Chanyeol was about to add something when you and Kris both cut them off.
 
"No" you both said causing the two to grow quite. 
 
"No?" Chanyeol asked.
 
"No were not friends" you simply said and leaned back in your seat.
 
"Oh..." Chanyeol and Kai turned back in their seats and kept quite. The glares that Kris was sending them was enough to kill anyone. You began to feel sleepy with the warm air and the small rocking of the coach. You eyes fell shut and you began to fall into your dreamland.
 
Kris POV:
'Why is she so stubborn like this. Does she really not want to give me a chance? I was even being nice when I asked her and she still turned me down. Does she really mean no to being my friend? Why am I feeling like this? Why do I even care? I should move on. It's obvious she hates me'
 
I let out a sigh as I stared out he coach window. I watched as the many trees flew past the window. I heard faint snores and I turned my head to see ___ fast asleep. She was slightly leaning onto my side of the seat and her eyes were tightly shut. I took I a deep breath and took the blanket from her lap. I gently pulled her down so that her head was resting in my lap and I draped the blanket over her shoulders. 'Why do you have to be so stubborn?' I thought as I brushed her hair away from her face. I couldn't help but smile, this feeling was a good one.' Is this what Chanyeol was talking about?' I thought as I her hair. I knew this moment wasn't going to last forever so I had to make the most of it. She will probably kill me when she wakes up but I don't have to worry about that now. This is the only time I can treat her like this without her screaming at me. I leaned forward and placed a soft kiss onto her forehead. 'I think I do love you' I said in my head, I knew I did for sure.