It's "missing"

My Hate Makes Me Love You

 

'Kris what are you doing?' Chanyeol texts Kris and starts to carry on down the street
 
'I am eating a donut while watching TV and drinking bubble tea why?' Kris texts back in a matter of seconds. 
 
'I don't mean that! I mean whats happening with you and ____? You said you liked her and now your making her change just by your turn in actions' yeol texts back and opens the door to his house, throwing his bag down and jumping onto the couch. 
 
'But I can't like her. I'm starting a fresh the way is was mean to be' kris plainly texted back and Chanyeol rolls his eyes and sighs, not bothering to answer back. 
 
Meanwhile: 
 
You kept on writing Kris' work out neatly while chatting to Kai over Skype on your laptop, which was placed on the corner of your desk. The room was dark and the only light was from your deskside lamp and the screen of the laptop.
 
"What are you even doing babe?" Kai ask looking into the camera as if he could see the paper you were writing on. 
 
"Nothing, just my coursework" you answer back, trying to focus all your concentration to get every character perfect. 
 
"You've been writing on that one sheet for over an hour now though babe" Kai yawns and sits on his bed, lying back on it and resting his laptop on his stomach. 
 
"Oppa I'm going to be up for a while so if you want to go bed you can" you chuckle, without looking over to your laptop. You finish the first page and only had 3 more to go till you had finished all of Kris' work again.
 
"I might do in a minute babe" Kai yawn again. "Right just let me change for bed" he says and settles his laptop down on the bed, facing him. You glance up to see him taking off his shirt and trousers.
 
"Yah oppa watch which way you point our laptop!" You laugh.
 
"I did that on purpose babe" he chuckles an lies on the bed again, resting the laptop on his stomach. 
 
"Well I don't wanna see you get oppa" you roll your eyes. 
 
"I wasn't getting I still have my boxers on babe~" he smiles brightly and innocently at you. 
 
"Sure sure" you shake your head and laugh. "Oppa I'm gonna go now because I got to finish this" you say and he nods and says his goodbye's before ending the call. You sigh and continue to copy Kris' work carefully and neatly, one character at a time. After a could of minutes your phone vibrated against the paper. You sigh and pick it up glancing at the screen 'Kai: Just one more time. I love you beautiful, good night' with a little kiss face emoticon at the end. You laugh and rolls your eyes, putting your phone back in the side before continuing to finish the work. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The next day you went in school early and ran in your science class to return kris's work an make it look like you never took it. Luckily nobody was in the class so you places the work on the desk like it was set out the other day and wore a little note, putting it on his desk and run back out of the room to meet suho, Kai and yeol by the fountain.
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kris walked into the room a while after you had left and took a seat, exhausted. He noticed all of his papers were still on the desk but this time it had a little note. 'Kris Oppa. I finished them for you. You seemed upset yesterday. Please don't get angry' kris widened his eyes and began to grow panicked, starting to search the pile of work frantically. 
 
"No" be mumbled to himself "no no no" his voice growing louder "NO!" This time he yelled with worry injected into his face. "It can't be gone! Whoever did this must still have it... What if they saw it!" He quickly fell off his chair an starts to crawl long the floor, searching for it. No luck. It wasn't there. "Oh gosh this can't be happening~!!!!" He whines and lets out a big sigh, leaning back against the wall and leaning his head back, closing his eyes tightly and keeps whining.