The Little Glass Bottle

My Hate Makes Me Love You

You made your way to the meeting place where you Chanyeol and Kai always meet and looked around, spotting them not far away. You giggle and run over, hugging them both tightly. “Lauren! Where have you been?” Chanyeol stated and you hugged him.

“Yeah, I didn’t get a chance to walk with my favourite baby girl to school” Kai hugged you and pecked your cheek.

“Eww gross~~” you giggle and wipe your cheek with the back of your hand. “I went early, I had something to do” you answered simply while looking around. “Where’s Suho?”

“He’s taking extra classes, he’ll meet with us later” you nod as Chanyeol speaks.

“____ what’s that?” Kai asks from behind you. You turn to look at him and he points to your bag. You take one of the straps off of your shoulder and twirl your bag around to look at it. Hanging from your zip was a small necklace with a tiny bottle on and a tiny little rolled up note inside it. You tilt your head and free the necklace from your bag and took a closer look at it. Fiddling with it you noticed that the small cork at the top was able to come off. Something in your head was telling you not to look at the small piece of rolled up paper inside but curiosity was fighting with it. Deciding what to do you place the cork back on top and put the necklace on, deciding to look at it later.

“I don’t know. I’ll take a look at it tonight” you answer Kai and he nods. You, Chanyeol and Kai all make your way to the small café to get a coffee before school officially started.

After a long while of whining Kris sighs again and looks one more time before giving up. “I knew I should have kept it safe…” he flops down in his seat and runs both of his hands through his hair. “I was meant to give that to here when the timing was right. Not by accident. Aish!” he groans and slides back in his chair.

very short chapter, not much happens but i hope you like it. I hope to update soon between studying. laptop is fixed now!!! whooooooooooohoooooo~